And her classes starts (part 9)

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!

"He's a good guy. So.. Yes, I like him. He's just like my Yuu-oniisan." She said. "Why'd you ask?"

 

"Well.. Jin likes you more than just a friend and I think- no. I know he hates me now." I sighed.

 

"Silly Jin. Doesn't he have a koibito? Why like me, if he has one? Besides, I'm a loyal person. And I'm still loyal to you, aren't I?" I accidentally hit the brakes.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'm loyal to you. Does that have to mean something else?"

 

"Dakara... You.. L-like me?" I stared into her eyes.

 

"No." She smiled. GOD! HOW CRUEL!! "Aieru yo Kazuya-kun."

 

"A-aieru yo... Eh?! How? When?!"

 

"I'll tell you after our meeting with kitagawa-san. Demo.. Don't you think  that I'm ok with this marriage thing because I love you."

 

"Hai." I drove towards Kitagawa-sama's office one hand on the steering wheel while the other held Faye's hand. I won't let her go.

 

"Mr. Turtle, I want to live my whole lifetime so mind focusing on driving?"  I let go of her hand,for now.

 

 

>>KITAGAWA'S OFFICE<<

 

 

"What the heck is wrong with you, Man?! You'd quit KAT-TUN just for some girl?!" Koki's shouts were heard even from the hallway.

 

"Faye isn't just some girl, Koki." Jin fought back.

 

"We know. She isn't just some girl because she's Kame's Fiancee." Junno reasoned out.

 

"Don't you think I didn't know that?! Okay. Fine. She's Kame's Fiancee but that doesn't mean she loves him. You guys saw how she reacted with this whole 'ENGAGEMENT' fiasco." Jin pursuaded them.

 

"BAKANISHI!!" Faye shouted from the door. I was trying to stop her but she gave me the 'look'. What look? The Touch-me-and-I'll-break-your-bones look.

 

"F-Faye-chan." They simultaneously  said.

 

"You really are stupid. I told you before that in KAT-TUN, Kame is and always will be in first place here." She pointed her heart. "When I said that, you should've guessed that since I became kame's Fiancee. My fangirling side lessen. Sure we go out but it was like having my own big brother with me." She told him. "Kitagawa-san, If he leaves then  let him go solo. If he fails, he fails alone. With no one to be at his side to comfort him."

 

"F-faye-chan.." Jin called her.

 

"You should be thankful that Kame is a good friend. He had several chances to say bad things about you, but he didn't. He even cried because of you. For that, I hate you. Nobody makes the people I love cry but me!" She grabbed my hand. "Let's go, Kazu. Ojisan and Obachan might be looking for us."

 

"Gomene minna-san." I bowed.

 

"Faye-chan, Your classes here in Avex will be under ARASHI so contact them before you leave." Kitagawa-san said as we went through the door.

 

"We'll see them." I told him and pulled faye towards the third door. "This is Arashi's training room. Across the is KATTUN's. So if you have breaks, Just barge into ours, ok?" She nodded and I opened the door.

 

"Surprise!" The whole ARASHI greeted.

 

"I heard I'm your bias, demo I won't be an easy Sensei." Nino told her.

 

"Don't listen to this kid." Ohno smiled.

 

"Kame, you really are lucky. She's gorgeous." Sho said. Winking towards Faye.

 

"Wink at me again and I'll kick your balls 'til you can't have kids." Faye glared at Sho. "I cam easily kick your assesonce I notice you guys look at me other than your student."

 

"Don't worry. Althea and Cassie will be here so we have other girls to drool on." Jun smugly said.

 

"Guys, do you mind if I-" Gackt barged into Arashi's training room in his black sweat pants. "Oh. Hello. You are?"

 

"Faye Kawashima. I'm a fan of yours, Gakkun." She smiled. Loyal huh? "Omo! Am I allowed to call you that? Anyways, meet my fiance. Ya Kazuya oide!" She called me. "Isn't he cute?"

 

"What did just happened to Faye?" Aiba asked.

"If you want her to be like that, then might as well get some help from Gackt-san and a little bit from Pi's. But don't ever bring up Gazetto or Alice Nine. She'll just go crazier." I warned them.

 

"But, Is it ok for you to expose her to them?" It was Aiba again.

 

"She's a loyal person and I trust her." I smiled. Arashi just nodded. And her classes starts. I hope by the end of it I'm still the person in her heart. so cross your fingers and wish me luck!