My very own 'SUNAKO'[PART2]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!

"eh?! D-disown? She's all grown up now. What harm would she face in a country she once lived."

"do as i say,kazu. Or so help kami that i'll lock you up here like an eight year old kid."

"ok. Ok. I'll go get that girl." i grabbed my jacket and walked towards the door.

"bring this!" okkasan tossed me a blue jacket."that's hers. She left without one."

I nodded and set off. I searched every possible place she'd go. The coffee shop. Bookstore. Arcade. Market. And the last place was the playground.

I didn't have to turn the place upside down since i saw her sitting on a swing.

"oi. Faye-chan." i called her.

"nande?" she asked.

"let's go. Okkasan might be worrying." i touched her shoulder but she jerked it off. "douano?" i squatted so our faces would be leveled.

"i don't want to go back yet." she said staring into my eyes.

"then wear this." i smiled. Since her face was so serious. And gave her jacket.

"i don't need it."

"eh? It's cold and with what you're wearing,babe. Surely you'd catch a cold." i firmly said and placed the jacket over her shoulder.

"i said i dont need it!" and she walked away again.

I followed her and grabbed her arm.

"i was just being nice to you. What's your problem?!"

"i didn't ask you to be nice. You can put that act infront of obachan demo.. I'll give you the freedom to treat me otherwise when she's not there."

ARASHI'S SMILE

"hello?" she answered her phone. "ah! Obachan, why'd-ehh?! Ok. Talk to him if you want." then she gave me her phone.

"hello?"

"hey kazu, faye-chan's staying with you. So be nice to her."

"eh?!" i walked away a bit so faye wouldn't hear what i'll say."why? Why can't she stay with you?"

"your papa and i would visit philippines. We might even stay there if we liked the place. As for faye, she's there to study. And i don't want her alone at our house so -"