My very own 'SUNAKO'[part4]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
"ka-kazuya!!!"faye screamed. I quickly ran towards the door only to find jin and the rest of the came around faye.

"give her a space to breathe."i pushed them away."are you ok?" i asked her. She just nodded and ran towards the kitchen.

"kame, since when have you brought a girl home?"koki asked.

"i didn't. Okkasan dropped her here."i told them.

"when?" jin asked.

"today?"i said and checked the kitchen."faye-chan, you can cook?"

"of course i can. I always do it back home."she smiled. The first smile i say from her today.

"guys, i want you to meet faye. Faye, these are my friends." i introduced them.

"ok. The food is ready. I'll eat in my room."she said as she grabbed a bag of chips.

"no eating in the rooms." i quickly blocked her way.

"fine."she shoved the chips on my chest."i'll just eat later."and she hid in her room. The guys bid goodbye and i ended up sleeping on the couch. When i woke up again i was in my bed and every dishes were cleaned. Someone is already using the shower.

"aren't you a bit early today?"i told her.

"nah. I'm late actually. I usually wake up at four am."she said and came out of the shower.

"why are you so early anyways?"

"you said we'll fix my school papers today."faye looked at me."get in and fix up. Ok?"she quickly pushed me inside.

when i was all dressed up plus my disguise. We went to aoya high school. It was still vacation so only the staffs were there. We directly went to the principal.

"excuse me?"i knocked.

"come in."the principal said."what brings you to aoya high school?"

"i'd like to transfer here."faye said.

"good then."the principal noticed my disguise."you can take your beanie off now,young man."

i took off my beanie cap and sunglasses.

"you see, this is why we wanted to talk to you. I want to make sure that faye-chan would be safe here."i said."and she has to be safe."