The start of her journey

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!

It had been months since VENUS trained with Arashi. Most of the times we'll hear them laughing out loud after a furious NINOMIYA KAZUNARI walks out of the room. As for my goup, We are still handling the news of Jin leaving us. And some of those rumors about our private lives.

 

"Wakey-wakey Mr. Turtle!" A loud voice and knocks came from my door.

 

"Faye-chan, What the heck is wrong with you? It's still-" I reached for my alarm clock. "10 am. Let me sleep."

 

"You promised to be there when we perform!" She whined.

 

"And I will. It's tomorrow. The Fifteenth." I rolled back into my bed.

 

"No! It's today. Wake up BAKAME! WAKE UP!!!!!"She screamed. And when she starts screaming that means it's a serious matter.

 

"Ok. I'm up. I'm up." I grunted as I walked towards my bathroom.

 

 

*DOORBELL*

 

 

"Faye-chan!!!" I heard Arashi greeted her.

 

"Wow. You look erhm good." I heard Aiba's comment. "So~ Where's Kame?"

 

"In his room, taking forever to put his shell on." I rolled my eyes on her answer. "Hayaku Kame-chan." She banged the door.

 

"I'm done." Isaid and went out wearing cargo pants and a snug fit shirt.

 

"Aren't you a little under dressed?" Jun sempai looked at my outfit.

 

"What's wrong with it?" I looked at their attires. Arashi in suits and Faye in their trademark lollicon outfit. "Shoot! I have to change."

 

"BAKAME!! Just change your pants! Shimatta!" Faye yelled. Isn't she a bit lively this morning? /sighs/

 

"B-bakame?" Nino sempai asked her. "Aren't you sweet?" He laughed.

 

"Shut up Nino-kun." Ohno sempai scolded Nino sempai. "Just do what she said." He told me.

 

 

SHINE!! BACKSTAGE

 

 

VENUS's dressing room is a wreck! Piles of chip foils scattered everywhere. Are they even women?!

 

"Faye! Stop eating!" Althea scolded her. One of Faye's habit. She breathes in food when nervous.

 

"I'll stop if you stop cracking your knuckles." Faye replied. More like a whine if you ask me. "Why are you here turtle?"

 

"You said so." I calmly told her.

 

"Go to the front row and wait there." She pushed me out of their dressing room then slammed the door on my face.

 

"Itai~!" I rubbed my nose.

 

"Put an ice on that Kame." I heard Jin's voice behind me.

 

"Hey, Jin. What brings you here?"

 

"Performing tonight, Baby!" He beamed. "You?"

 

"Supporting Faye. Gambatte ne Jin-kun." I waved at him and left to get my seat upfront.

 

"Watch for my duet with Faye-chan later." He smugly called out.

 

"Yeah sure." I shouted back. "Whatever."

 

 

STUDIO

 

 

"Hey, Isn't he Kame?" I heard a girl ask.

 

"Yeah. But what is he doing here? Do you think he's really going to watch jin?" The other answered. "So Akame is true?"

 

"Baka! Didn't you believe the press conference where he introduced his fiance?" The third one said.

 

 Oh god. I'm eavesdropping but hey, I can't help it. They're talking about my Fairy.

 

"Oh, What was her name again? Fairy Kawashima. I heard she has a long line of suitors waiting in the Philippines." That caught my attention. A bit. "But it was said that she dated someone before."

 

"Oh. I know that. Remember when Tohoshinki went to the philippines for a commercial shoot?' The second girl said.

 

"Yeah, I remember that. But what's that gotta do with her?!" The first one asked.

 

"PHCassies spotted Jaejoong with her in a bar. And boy, They were really scene makers." The fourth girl said. "They said that She was like stripping Jae's clothes off on the dance floor."

 

"That's just the beginning. Some said that they were like 'going at it' while dancing. That's how intense the scene was." The third girl went on. "The next day it was on papers. Then the two went on a live interview to answer all the public's question. The incident was brought up, being the gentleman he is Jaejoong answered first. And I quote. 'It is true that we went on a bar together. It is also true that we drank together and danced together.But you see, those stuffs on the internet are exagerated. I respect Faye so much. We celebrated that night with our friends.' There was this one other question that caught everyone's attention that day."

 

"Which is?"

 

"A fanboy of VENUS asked this question regarding the real score between the two. And she answered 'Score? What you see is what you get. He's someone special and we treasure each other.' And they both blushed after that."

 

"I heard of that, I mean those two were like the hottest couple in the philippines back then. A few weeks later, Jaejoong admitted in his Blog that they were really dating before and had to break up because of another guy."

 

There's a limit to a person's patience and mine's are at the verge of snapping.

 

"From what I've heard now, she sounds like a ." The second one commented. And I snapped.

 

"Do You think you can share more of that to me?" I asked them.

 

"K-kame-chan..."

 

"Listen, if you know Faye long enough,like I do since she was born here, you wouldn't spend energy and time spreading that." I told them and went back on watching since it's already starting. Yamapi and Maki are hosting the show.

 

"Say, Pi. I spot someone from the audience!" Maki said. Side tracking Pi's comment on how cute Althea was.

 

"Huh?" Pi searched the audience. "Oh! Hey Kame-chan!" And he waved at me. "What are you doing here?" He neared and gave his mic to me.

 

"Just watching." I smiled. "Hi baby!" I waved towards Faye and she blushed.

 

"The perfect example of a stage boyfriend." Maki teased.

 

"Anou.. He's.. He's not like that." Faye spoke up. "Kazu just did his promise." She smiled and mouthed "LOVE YOU" at me.

 

"Aww.. Such a sweet and supportive kid." A comment from Sho sempai. "But almost made Faye-chan late."

 

"That's not supposed to be said on national tv!" Jun sempai facepalmed.

 

"Since you're here, join us." Pi said and dragged me to the set. "You can sit right here." He pushed me beside Faye.

 

"Yah! I almost sat on her!" I flicked his head.

 

"Don't you think it's payback whenever she sits on your lap?" Maki let out a meaningful smile.

 

"She doesn't sit on my lap." I said. "I don't let her sit on my lap unless it's required. I respect her that much."

 

"Kame, Have you even kissed her?" Aiba sempai asked.

 

"Of course. Just not on the lips yet."

 

"Is it true?" Maki asks Faye for confirmation.

 

"Technically, yes. But when his parents stayed with us. I got my first kiss from him here." She pointed at her lips.

 

"Woah!! Kamenashi, you are such a liar." Jun sempai teased me.

 

"I didn't kiss you." I defended. "Did I?"

 

"You didn't BAKAME." She smiled. "I did." She let out a laugh. "And you were sound asleep that time!"

 

"When did that happen?" Althea asked.

 

"Bakka. The question should be 'How did that happen'."Cassie urged her friend to spill it.

 

"Wait. This isn't a talk show,right?" Jin interjected.

 

"Hold your horses, Akanishi. We just want to know how it went. And I'm sure everyone feels the same." Jun said.

 

"Ok. It went like this.." Faye started.

 

~FLASHBACK (still in kame's pov)~

 

"Obachan, Where will these two sleep?" Yuu asked.

 

"In Faye's room of course." Okkasan replied.

 

"Then where would I sleep?" He asked again.

 

"The couch is comfortable enough. You can sleep there for the night." Otousan said.

 

"Demo."

 

"Demo janai, Yuu-kun! Let your sister spend sometime with her husband." Okkasan said.

 

"They're not yet married."

 

"Sooner or later they will be so let them be."

 

"I'll go to my practice." I told them and kissed Faye's hair as goodbye.

 

I rehearsed all by myself. Dancing and singing for 5 hours then drove home.

 

"What time is it?" I heard Yuu asked Faye as I was about to enter the house.

 

"Uhmmmm... 3 am. Why?"

 

"3 am and he's not yet home?! He's a married man and he's still out?!" He yelled at Faye. NOBODY yells at MY Faye when I'M around.

 

"Shut up. You're gonna wake the neighboors up." I dropped my duffle bag. "You're getting ready for your class?" I asked Faye.

 

"Yeah. Sempai might  be here around 6." She answered.

 

"Ok. I'll just shower. You can jog for 20 minutes and I'll drive you to avex." I told her kissing the top of her head. "Now, Be safe. No wondering off, ok? And enough Picking up lost animals." She smiled and nodded.

 

We both left her grumpy brother to make his coffee.

 

~PRESENT~

 

"Then where's the part when Faye-chan kissed Kame?" Aiba asked earning glares from everyone.

 

"She's getting there. Now shut it." Jun put his hand on Aiba's mouth.

 

"Get back to the story sweetie." Cassie told Faye then smiled at Jun.

 

"Well after he showered, he slept on the floor when he was done dressing up." Faye gigled.

 

"You let him sleep there?" Cassie and Althea yelled at the same time.

 

"No, I found him there when I got back from jogging."

 

"Did he sleep talk?" Pi asked.

 

"Uhmm..." Faye hesitated.

 

"Oh god. I did, didn't I?" I face palmed as my friends laughed. What could I have said that time?

 

"Well, You said..."


And see you next time for the finale(?). Give me your train of thoughts about this chapter for it most likely affect the next one. 

Don't forget that I love you guys. thank you for staying with me.