And HER classes starts[part4]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
"quit? What do you mean?"i asked jin.

"sorry kame. But i cant stand here and watch you marry off with the girl i grew to love. And compete with my bestfriend."jin answered and left.

"i'll go after him. Take care of faye."maru said as i watch him ran after jin.

I waited for hours until faye finally returned. She just walked past me and into her room.

"faye. We need to talk."i knocked on her door."faye open the door please!"

Her door flew open and faye was already glaring at me.

"what do you want kamenashi-san?"she asked in a very cold tone.

"faye, i'm sorry if i didn't break the news to you earlier."i told her.

"i'm sorry for staying here. Don't worry. I'll leave in a few days. I'll just look for a place to stay."she was about to close the door when i put my foot in.

"you don't have to go. I'm not telling you to leave."

"i have to. I wont marry just because they said so."faye stared at me.

"and neither do i."

"then why are you so calm about this?"she raised her voice.

"because throwing a fit at this moment is useless. Those guys wont hear us out."i lied. I want this too. How can you be dense of what i feel?

"what should we do?"

"you will stay here. And we'll think of something."i ruffled her hair and hugged her.

*DOORBELL*

"go change. If that's the rest of the group it means we're doomed for what jin did."i said and pushed her into her room.

"what did he do?"faye asked.

"i'll tell you later."

I opened the door and saw my parents wearing wide grins.

"kazu, who was it?"faye came out with an oversized shirt and shorts. When she saw my mom, she quickly rushed towards her."obachan!! Ojisan!!"she hugged them.

"faye-chan. How are you? You look thin. Did kazu forced you too eat from the convenience store?"okasan asked her.

"no. He is taking good care of me."faye smiled at me.

"blame me for her weight loss."i joked as i make tea.