My very own 'SUNAKO'[part12]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
"what trespasser?"one reporter asked.

"oh that guy whom i beat up at our house. Right kame?"she looked at me with a smile."and as for uepon's question. All i can say is that this turtle is one crazy fiance."

"and now i'm the crazy one. Where can you find a girl who listens to arashi,hey say jump and news but never heard kattun?!"i exclaimed. Every single person in that room laughed."oi. Don't laugh. It's true. With tohoshinki, i can understand that but fangirling towards ninomiya kazunari amd yamapi is unfair!"

"i see someone is jealous."junno teased.

"wait! How'd you know i'm a fan of nino-kun. With pi-chan i think i knew how you figured it out. But i never met nino-kun in person."faye gasped.

"that just means arashi and news are more famous than your band."jun matsumoto smugly said.

"matsumoto! Kattun is as famous as you are! You guys are just ahead in experience to us."jin defended.

"matsujun. Bakanishi-kun i mean jin-kun. I don't really think you guys are that famous."faye stuck her tongue out.

"ok.anymore serious questions?"johnny kitagawa grabbed a microphone.

"one last question to faye."a reporter stood up."what was your first reaction when kame told you that he's famous?"

"i was like.. 'WHAT?! You're FAMOUS?! HONTOU?!' plus my eyes felt like popping out."faye smiled.

"thank you everyone."i bowed and pulled faye out of the venue.

"itai.."she complained.

"seriously. Do you have to say all those stuffs back there?!"i asked her. But she wasn't paying attention.

"is that gakuto kamui??"she whispered."and look! He's with miyavi and thegazette!"and here we go again with her fangirling. Just like sunako. Wait. She is like sunako. But instead of skeletons.she prefered books. Horror movies for jrock artists."oi y turtle! Let's go home!"

"hai!" so see you guys! I have to take care of this sunako!