And HER classes starts[part3]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
"kazu!! Oh my gosh! Ohmygosh! Kazu!!"faye was screaming and running around.

"what is it?! What's wrong??"i asked her.

"nothing's wrong! I mean look!! I'm a college student now!"she squealed and jumped on me. Making us fall on the couch.

"ohayoo!!"it's jin. Great!"omo!! Faye-chan! Kame! Get a room!"he said and covered his eyes with his hand.

"piggy!!"faye pushed of and then hid behind jin.

"hey fairy. Mind filling me up with what's happening?" jin put his arm over her shoulder.

"turtle here just fell because i jumped on him."she said.

"and i thought you said that kame isn't your type."jin laughed.

"your arm please?!"and i glared at jin. And pulled faye out of his reach.

"kazu, stop acting like she's your real fiance. I know that was just a front so that faye could live with you."jin calmly sat on the loveseat.

"jin,what are you saying?"maru asked.

"faye-chan told me everything. She's here to study. Kame is pretending to be her fiance. So that she can live with him here other than transfering to okinawa."jin stared at me."have i forgotten anything,kame?"

"yes."

"really? Then what is it?"jin mocked me.

"that faye really is going to be my wife."and i gave them a fax from my mom.

hey kazu. How are you and faye going? We just got back from philippines and got a chance to talk to her dad. And since you two are living together now. Doing God knows what. Our families are going to be one. We'll just let her finish this year and then the wedding will be held at their house. Take care of faye (and the baby, if she's carrying one already.)

"when did this arrive?"faye asked me.

"last night."

"no! I don't wanna be married to you! No!"and she stormed out of the house.

"aren't you gonna follow her?"maru asked.

"no. She'll be back when she's ok."i sighed.

"it's a whole year before she's married to you right?"jin said. I just nodded in reply."then i quit!"