My very own 'SUNAKO'[part5]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
"i understand your concerns,mr.kamenashi. But aoya has the best security in this district. And as for inside the campus. Rest assured that the students here are disciplined."the principal defended the school.

"don't mind him. He's just paranoid."faye glared at me."when will the classes start?"

"after the winter break."the principal smiled."are you two related?"

"i'm his-"

"fiance. Family issues. You can fax up the other details here."and i gave my fax number."let's in faye-chan."

"we will send you your uniform in two days."the principal said."as for you mr.kamenashi, just don't make her bear a child yet ok?"

"i will."and i pulled faye out of the office.

"what. Was. That. For?!"faye hissed at me.

"ugh. Cover-up. To lessen the scandal. So that if anyone sees you with of at home will know. Plus that is what okkasan told me to tell the public."and i walked ahead.

"great! First i was stuck with you. Now you're my fiance."she said."kami-sama take me now! What have i done in my part life to be like this?!"

"it's not that bad. And it is a priviledge to be my fiance."

"why? Are you famous?!"she asked.

where have this girl be? I'm kamenashi kazuya. Kat-tun's kame for christ's sake. Seriously.

"do you listen to japanese music?"i asked her as we walk home.

"of course! Specially jrock."that was her quick reply.

"how about jpop?"

"not that much."

"what bands do you listen to?"i curiously asked."in jpop."


who could faye be listening in the jpop world?