The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

Jongin found Sehun at the couch sleeping. He quietly sighed at the sight. Sehun's cheeks were stained by his dry tears and the boy has hiccups. Jongin sat down on the floor facing the TV, elbows on his knees and both hands on his head. He leans at the couch and stared at the floor. He doesn't know what to do. He has up big time, and he doesn't even know how to handle it.  

He then felt a hand on his head, he turns facing Sehun. Sehun was still laying down, he kept his hand on Jongin's hair as he play with it. Jongin wanted to kiss Sehun's badly but he can't, he might upset the latter.  

"Jongin," Sehun says in a raspy voice. Jongin hums. "Let's talk." Jongin nods. "Are you cheating on me?"  

"No." Jongin says while looking Sehun in the eyes.  

"Then who is that girl."  

Jongin remained quite, Sehun knows he was debating on something. To Sehun, Jongin's like an open book. He knows when the latter is nervous, sad, irritated, lying, etc. And right now Sehun can tell Jongin doesn't want to answer the question. Which made Sehun frustrated.  

Sehun brought his hands on Jongin's face, caressing Jongin's soft cheeks. "I really hate you." Sehun says straight up.  

"I know." Jongin says back. Jongin can also read Sehun like an open book, and right now he knows Sehun's lying. 

"You ruined my life." lie. "Marrying you was the worst idea my parents had ever decided." lie. "I hate you." lie. These was all lies and Jongin knows but hearing them come out from Sehun's mouth hurts.  

Sehun then press his lips against Jongin, he then pulls away, not completely, they're nose were still touching. "I wish you would disappear."  

Sehun stood up and left Jongin as he closed the door in they're bedroom he heard glass breaking, making him flinch. Jongin just broke they're glass table.

 

⛄ 
 

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Sehun ask as he makes his way to the kitchen. "Should I make something?" Sehun then started making coffee. 

"You can if you want." Jongin said and take his coffee from Sehun, not forgetting to kiss the latter. "It's not like you can cook anyways." Jongin says against Sehun's lips, before he pulls away he pecks it.  

"I can try." Sehun pouts as he watched his husband open the fridge. "Ah!  I can make you toast!" Sehun then grab the bread and plugged in the toaster.  

Sehun made four two for each of them. He made his way to the living room and set the plate down in front on Jongin on they're new table. It's not glass anymore. Sehun made sure of that.  

"Babe," Jongin pat his thighs, telling to Sehun to sit on his lap. Sehun did as he kiss him.  

"Jongin," Sehun says and pecks Jongin's lips. He then started to trace Jongin's face with his index finger. To his nose down to his lips chin to chest. "I'll ask one more, who is she."  

Jongin remained silent, he knows Sehun is desperate for the truth. He should tell but he needs the girls consent first.  

When Jongin didn't say anything Sehun stood up. "You'll be late for work if you don't go now." Jongin remain on his spot. They both look into each others eyes for a moment till Sehun walks away. "Don't forget to eat your toast."

 


 

Did you know birds needs gravity to swallow?