The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

“Did you took another shower?” Soyou asked as Jongin closed the car door and start the engine.

“Well, yeah, unless you wanted me to smell like and all-”

“Okay stop.” Soyou made a face. Soyou saw two hickies and a bite mark on Jongin’s neck. “Oh my god, here.” Soyou handed Jongin her foundation.

“Why do i need that?” Jongin says as he backs up the car from the garage.

“You have stuff on your neck.” Soyou points out. “It’s not very professional.”

Jongin smirks at Soyou. “I don’t care, I’m not ashamed.”

“I didn’t say you should, but don’t you think its a little-”

“Like I said I don’t care.” Jongin smiles when Soyou rolled her eyes in annoyance. “And Sehun says I can’t cover it up.”

“Lies. You’ve talk about Sehun enough and that doesn’t sound Sehun.”

Jongin chuckles. “But really he told me not to cover it up or else.” Which is true. It shock Jongin for a bit, but agreed anyways since Sehun isn’t allowed to cover his.

“Or what?” Soyou rolled her eyes at her boss, when Jongin wiggled his eyebrows with a teasing smile. “You disgusting.”

“How is it disgusting? You do it, don’t you?”

Soyou gasped, Jongin looks at her confusingly. When Soyou didn’t say anything Jongin gape at her. “You haven’t?!”

“SO!” Soyou yelled in defense. “I want to save it till i find the right person.” She adds softly.

“Awwww how cute!” Jongin laughs when Soyou hits him with her water bottle. “It’s okay, it’s normal. Sehun was like that too.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, It’s normal.”

Soyou looks down at her lap. “But don’t you think its kinda stupid though? I mean I’m already 25 and I still haven’t had my first kiss.”

Jongin glance at her. “Sehun was around that age when he got his first kiss.”

“Was it you?”

Jongin smiles. “Yeah.”

“Is he also your first.”

Jongin frowns as he shook his head. “Sadly no.” Tiffany was his first. first kiss, first girlfriend, first on everything. But Sehun is his first love.

“I wonder when I’ll meet my own Sehun?” Soyou asked herself.

“Soon, just wait. It’ll come to you.”

 



 

“Can’t you just cover it up?” Soyou begs Jongin asked they made their way to the elevator. “People are staring and talking.”

 

“No, and you really need to stop thinking of what people are saying.” He looks down at Soyou. “It’s annoying.”

 

“But-”

 

“Shhh.”

 

“hmph.” Soyou turns her back on Jongin. “I hope you get herpes.”

 

“SOYOU!”

Jongin was typing some document when he notcied that Henry kid from was talking to Soyou again. He ignores it but when he looks up he noticed how Soyou was slightly pink. Jongin couldn’t help but smile.