The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

Jongin's tired. His tired of how Sehun ignores him but acts all lovey-dovey around people like they're parents or when they go to business party and such. Always smiling and sometimes kiss Jongin on the cheeks, always on the cheeks, never on the lips. Which makes Jongin frustrated, ual frustrated. He doesn't get his goodnight kiss or good morning kiss or his hey kiss or his goodbye kiss at all. He doesn't even get to get Sehun looks at him. Sehun though would always make breakfast for Jongin, then visit him at lunch to drop off his home made lunch, and go back home then wait to make dinner. Jongin was glad that Sehun still cares for him, but not being able to converse is horrible. He tried and tried to make things better but Sehun wouldn't even give him a chance. Till one night. Jongin came home drunk. Sehun took care of him. He change Jongin's clothes and tuck him to bed, even gave him a goodnight kiss. 

"Sehun," Sehun didn't turn. He kept his compose. "I'm really sorry." Jongin says with a husky voice. 

"I know we can't divorce since the marriage was arranged, and I'm kinda glad for that. You might not believe me when I say this again but, Kim Sehun I love you. I will always." Jongin pause. Sehun wanted to turn so bad and looked at Jongin, but Sehun didn't. "I met Tiffany when I was 16, she was the most prettiest girl I've ever seen, always bright and smiling. We got together, everything was going fine. Then one day she wanted to break up, she said she needed to go back to US. I was so pissed. Years past I turned 20 and was arranged to get married. You were the best thing that ever happened to me." Jongin chuckled. "Everything was awesome, we got along just fine. We then fell in love. Then dad told me about Tiffany and Ace. I almost lost it, I didn't know how to tell you. I was scared you might hate me so I kept it from you. I would visit them sometimes, seeing how they're doing. I'm really sorry for not telling you. I just love you too much."  

⛄ 

"Jongin," Jongin heard Sehun's voice. "Jongin, wake up." Jongin finally opened his eyes, he looked at Sehun like he had lost his mind. "Hurry up and go downstairs, break fast is ready." Sehun kissed Jongin in the mouth, making Jongin froze in place and confused. Sehun only smiled and walk away, leaving the confused Jongin by himself. 

Jongin got ready for work fast, he ran downstairs to the kitchen, he saw Sehun making him his coffee.  

"Here you go." Sehun walked up to him and kissed his right cheeks.  

"Thanks." Jongin mutters.  

Jongin is confused, his happy that Sehun is back to normal but scared because he had know idea why.  

"Why do you look like that?" Sehun asked smiling as he sat down on the chair.  

"Uhhh, I don't... Know." Jongin really down know. "What happened last night?" He knows he did something or say something to make Sehun back to normal. Is this normal? Or is he just acting? Jongin doesn't know, Sehun is getting better at hiding his emotions. And Jongin doesn't like it at all. 

"Of course you wouldn't remember." Sehun laughs. "Eat your soup already."  

Jongin did. "When did know how to cook this kind of stuff?" because back then Sehun can barely flip the eggs. 

"I go to a cooking class and stuff. I need to know how to feed myself, since I'll be living alone soon." Sehun says casually. 

Jongin chocked on his soup. "Excuse me?"  

"I'm moving out." Sehun says with his poker face on. "Since we can't divorce and all."  

Jongin felt like someone just slap him, maybe punch? Stab? He doesn't know. He can't describe the feeling.  

"Nana will start working again here so don't worry, about the cleaning and she's a better cook also."  

"I don't care about that old hag!" Jongin snaps. "What the are you talking about leaving?" 

"Like I said-" 

"Why?" Jongin cuts in. Sehun knows his losing his cool, something might break soon. "Why are you leaving?" 

"Isn't obvious?" Sehun watched Jongin's hand. They were shaking, Jongin was trying to calm himself down, maybe trying to suppress his anger. "You have a family-" 

"Shut up." Jongin says sternly. Jongin was close to losing it. "Look let's talk about this later-" 

"No-" 

"Yes."  

"I'm leaving and you can't do anything about it-" 

"Sehun, please." Jongin begs. "Don't leave, at least talk to me."  

"If you let me finished." Sehun says calmly, his trying to calm Jongin at the same time. "I... You have a son Jongin, you should be with them instead-"  

"I do. I spend time with him, I visit him. I go to his school events and stuff." Jongin sounded desperate, because he is. He doesn't want Sehun to leave.  

"Jongin try to understand-"  

"No, you try to understand. I love you, I always had and always will." Jongin hold Sehun's hand tightly, but not so tight. "Ace understanding and so is Tiffany, she also has someone in her life, they'd been together for 3 years now..." Jongin trails off. "Don't leave me, please. I need you. I love you."  

Sehun swallowed, Jongin looks like he was about to cry. His no longer mad, he looks more like a kid begging. Sehun doesn't know what to do. Sehun sighed. "What about Ace?" 

"He understands, he knows about you." Jongin assures. "He even ask me when he can meet you."  

Sehun smiled a bit. He holds Jongin's hands back. "I love you too."