The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

Jongin sighed in relief. He was glad Sehun's understand; he smiled at Sehun.

"But I need some space to think." 

Jongin's smile immediately faded away turning into a frown.

"About what?"

"About... Us and everything." 

Silence. 

"So you're still leaving." 

Sehun did not say anything after that, they keep staring each other. Sehun gave Jongin a kiss and watched him walk out of the house to go to his work. 

Jongin is pissed and everyone in the company knows that. People who need him to sigh some documents were afraid to ask, but did so. He knows this was probably the best for Sehun. Karma is a after all. But thinking of Sehun not being there when he wakes up and stuff . He loves Sehun and Sehun loves him, he was glad that Sehun still loves him, he just need to be patience and show Sehun that he cares. 

It's Friday and today he needs to go pick up Ace. His son ran up to him with a wide smile. Jongin raised him up while hugging him as his son hug him back tightly.

"Daddy!" Ace smiled at Jongin. 

Jongin drove in silent, while Ace talked some things. 

"Daddy!" Ace yelled and Jongin snaps out and quickly looked at his son. "What's wrong?" Jongin didn't say anything. He doesn't know what to say. "Did you get in a fight with Sehun appa?" Ace pouts.

"No, we didn't. I'm just thinking about where should we go next?" Jongin smiled at his son.

"Can we go and meet Sehun appa?" Ace asked excitedly.

Jongin thought about it for a moment. Sehun knows about Ace already and he already told Sehun that Ace wanted to meet him. Should he bring Ace home? Is Sehun even still there? Jongin doesn't know. He looks at the time, it was around 3 Sehun should still be there or about to leave. "Of course." 

Ace screamed in excitement, he was literally jumping up and down from his seat. 

Jongin turned the engine off and Ace quickly got out of the car. "Daddy, hurry." Ace says in English in excitement. Whenever Ace is excited or happy he would speak English.

Ace grabs Jongin's hand and walk into the garage door. The house was quite, no music or TV, the house made no noise except of Ace kicking his shoes off and dropping his bag pack on the ground. Jongin grab his son's bag. Ace ran around the house. Did Sehun left already?

"Wow! Daddy's house is so big!" Ace then started jumping into the couch. 

"Ace, be careful." Jongin place Ace's bag on the table. "I'll be back; I'll get you some food."

As Jongin walked away Ace stop, still standing in top of the couch. "But daddy! Where's Sehun appa?" Ace pouts when his dad ignores him.
 

Sehun was packing in silent, he did not want to leave Jongin, but he needs space. He went to their shared closet and pick some clothes that he need. He didn't know how much he needs; he doesn't how long he will be away. He started putting clothes, toothbrush, and stuff in his briefcase, when he heard a voice downstairs. He stop and listen to the voice, it was a kid's voice. Sehun heard the kid yelling excitedly calling someone his daddy, the daddy was Jongin. Sehun froze he did not know what to do, why did Jongin brought Ace here. Sehun panic more when Ace asked for Sehun his heart felt like someone stab his heart when he heard Ace called him appa. Should he go down and meet Ace, but he was not ready to meet the little boy just yet. He doesn't think he will be ever be ready!

He then heard Jongin telling Ace to calm down and eat his food. 

"Daddy, where's Sehun appa?" Ace asked again. Sehun sat down on the bed listing quietly, when his phone started ringing. Sehun quickly grab it ad answer it.

Jongin heard Sehun's phone; his still here. "Ace I'll be back." Jongin stood up and ruffles his son's hair. He quickly made his way to the master bedroom, he found Sehun on the phone sitting on the bed.

Jongin just stood there watching Sehun fidget as he talked on the phone. "Uh, no need to. Yes, i change my mind." Sehun glance at Jongin quickly. "Sorry for the sudden change. Thank you. No that's okay you can keep it. Thank you, you too." When Sehun hang up, he tried to look at Jongin again. "Hey."

Jongin didn't say anything for a bit.  "Hey."

"I...uhhh... change my mind about moving out." Jongin felt like he was about to cry in happiness. "But ill move in another room." Damn it!

"Okay." Jongin now wanted to cry. He was happy that Sehun didn't move away, but at the same time he wanted to destroy the guest room. It'll be fine is Sehun is sleeping next door, but no. the guest room in down stairs.

"Ace is here." He finally said it. "He wanted to meet you."

There was an awkward silent between them. "Yeah, I heard."

Jongin ran out of things to say, he was never good with words. "Come down when your ready to meet him."

When Jongin left, Sehun had the urge to punch his husband in the face. how can he say such thing so easily. 'come down when your ready.' Sehun mocked him on his head. He wasn't ready, but he doesn't want to disappoint the kid either. Sehun finally took the courage to go down after hearing Ace asking for him a billion times.

Ace and Jongin looks up from their wii game. They were playing mario cart race game. Ace game him a wide bright smile and stood up, dropping his controller down. He remained still; he doesn't know if he should ran up to Sehun and hug him like he does to his dad.

"Hii, there." Sehun awkwardly wave at Ace with a shy smile. "How are you?"

Ace smiled wide at Sehun. "I'm good. I'm Ace."

Sehun smiled ignoring Jongin's stare. "Nice to meet you Ace, I'm Sehun."

Ace nodded his head. "I know daddy talks about you a lot." Ace said as he stood up. "That's why I wanted to meet Sehun appa! Ah! Do you want to play with us?" Ace asked thoughtfully.

"Sure." Sehun slowly and hesitantly sat down next to Ace. Ace handed him a controller.

"Have you played this game Sehun appa?" Ace asked ask.

"Of course!"

"Is Sehun appa good at it?"

"I'm the best!"

"Me and Sehun appa has something in common daddy!" Ace says excitedly as he looks at Jongin. Jongin only smiled at him and ruffles his head. "Should we play then?"

The whole time Sehun was winning but he sometimes gives it to Ace. The kid would always hug him whenever he wins. They were in the middle of the race when Jongin's phone rang.

Jongin didn't stop playing as he answer his phone.

"Hello?" Jongin says. "No, his with me right now." Sehun almost fell off the map when he heard Jongin said those words; his talking to Tiffany. Jongin glance at the digital clock to his right. "Oh I didn't know it was that late. Yeah, I'm coming-"

"Is that mommy?" Ace drop his control. "Mommy can I sleepover?" Ace was already grabbing Jongin's phone. Sehun tried to ignore them, but he couldn't when they're right next to him and Ace speaking so loud. "But mommy!" Ace pouts. "No. Sehun appa says I can." Sehun quickly looks at Ace, but looks away when he caught Jongin staring at him. "Yes he did. Here asked Sehun appa." Ace turns and hands the phone to Sehun, startling him. Sehun looks at the phone; he can't talk to her yet, not after everything, and Sehun yelled at her and called her a . Sehun swallowed, he felt like his heart is about to burst any time soon. "Sehun appa." Sehun looks at Ace.

"Ace, stop. Come here. Give me that." Jongin saw how Sehun looks like he was about to past out. Ace turns when his dad took the phone from him.

"But daddy, I want to sleep over. I want to spend more time with Sehun appa." Ace sat back down look up to his dad. Jongin looks at him; Ace had that look, the Sehun look, the look he can never say no to.

 

"I'll try." Jongin brought his phone back to his ear. "Ace wants to sleep over. Yeah, I know but--. No, I do not. Looks who's talking." Sehun really wants to leave, so he looks around, looking for something like an excuse or something. "I don't know." Jongin glance at Sehun. "No of course not. Ace just made it up, he didn't really ask." Now Sehun knows they're talking about him. "Like I said I don't know--. Does not it either. Oh my god Tiffany, really?" Sehun stood up and when he noticed the plates Jongin and Ace had used. He took them and went to the kitchen, Jongin just watched. "Look if you don't want Ace to sleep here then I'll drop him in a bit--. Really why are you making this complicated?" Even in the kitchen, Sehun can still hear Jongin's voice.

He can only sighed and do the dishes terribly, he can't even do the dishes right. Sehun felt hot tears threatening to come down. Sehun accidently drop the plate in the ground, making Ace and Jongin startled. Jongin came running in, staring Sehun's hunchback. it was shaking. Sehun is crying. Jongin hanged up and told Ace to get stuff and wait for him in the couch.

"Sehun," Jongin slowly turned Sehun around. A pang of guilt hit Jongin, seeing Sehun cry like that.

Sehun ran out of the kitchen. Jongin sighed, he picked up the broken plates.

Sehun was on his new bed, hugging his knees as he cried silently. 


I am an EXO-L 

......

I wished they could've thought of a better name...

.....

....

...

..

.

What do you guys think? I feel bad for f(x) though...