The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

Jongin and Sehun ate dinner silently. No one talked, Jongin didn't dare to say anything. He didn't want Sehun to get mad. He would glance at the pale boy once in a while, while the other didn't even look at him. 

Sehun did the dishes even though Jongin insisted of doing but back away when Sehun glared at him.

Jongin waited for Sehun to get in the bed so he could try and talk to him. 

"Sehun, talk to me?" Jongin began, but Sehun layed down like Jongin wasn't even there. "Babe-" Sehun sat up making Jongin surprise. He watched Sehun reach for his phone started moving his thumbs fast with a pissed face. Jongin heard his phone vibrated at the same time Sehun went back to lying down, back facing Jongin. Jongin looks at his phone then to Sehun. Sehun had send him a message.

I will not talk to you until you tell who that girl is. -Babe 

"Sehun..." Jongin stared Sehun's back. He scooted over to him and was about to put his arms around Sehun, but Sehun block his arms away. "Babe, at least give me a good night kiss." Jongin begs but received a middle finger from Sehun.

Jongin woke up by himself, Sehun usually wakes him up and give him a kiss. However, today he woke up by himself, Sehun still sleeping. Jongin got slowly move to Sehun's side a peck his cheeks, and went to the bathroom to get ready for work. When he was done he glanced at Sehun, he was still laying down and still has his back on Jongin. Jongin made his way to Sehun's side and peck Sehun's lips couple of times. "I'm leaving for work now." he kissed Sehun one more time before exiting the room.

He quickly went to the kitchen to make himself a coffee, he stop when he noticed a cup of coffee on the table with an egg sandwich. He couldn't help but smile. The coffee was still hot as in hot and so is the egg on the sandwich, so Sehun made breakfast and quickly went back to bed before Jongin wakes up.

He then texted Sehun. 

Thank you for the breakfast 😍😚❤💘💞🙆 - My Hubby 

He expected to not get a txt back so he quickly put his phone back at his pocket and walk to the door with his coffee and sandwich. He then saw Sehun and the pale boy threw a jacket at Jongin harshly, Sehun quickly made his way back to the master bedroom. Jongin only smile widely as he puts on the jacket Sehun had gave him. 

Jongin was busy working not realizing the knocks on the door. He started signing some documents after he reads them. A lunch bag was placed on his desk, making Jongin stop and looks at Sehun.

Ah it must be lunch already. Jongin glance at the digital clock on his desk. 1 pm, Sehun always comes at that time of hour to bring Jongin lunch. Jongin smiled at his husband, receiving a glare from Sehun. 

Sehun turned to leave but Jongin called him, he turns with that poker face he has mastered over the years he was with Jongin. "Let's have lunch together." Jongin smiles, Jongin was begging, he looked at Sehun like a kick puppy. Sehun turns again to leave. "Sehun," Jongin called out once again, Sehun turned, hands on the knob. Jongin sighed in defeat, he just can't win to Kim Sehun. "I'll tell you who she is," Jongin saw ease and nervous on Sehun's eyes. "But have lunch with me first." 

Jongin succeeded, he and Sehun had lunch but Sehun still wouldn't look at him and talk to him. So Jongin was the only talking as they eat.

Once they were don't Sehun waited for Jongin to start. 

Jongin sighed and looked at Sehun straight in the eyes. "Before I tell you anything, I just want to say I'm sorry and I understand." Sehun gulps and furrowed, his heat started beating faster and faster as Jongin took out his phone and showed a picture of a beautiful smiling girl with a kid next to her. "That's Tiffany, the girl that called." Jongin watched Sehun, he looked like he regret asking. "The kid next to her is her kid, his name is Ace, his also my kid." that's when Sehun choked on his saliva and broke into tears. He cried like there was no tomorrow; like kid that lost his precious toy. Jongin didn't know what to do, he couldn't even look at Sehun. "I'm sorry for not telling you, I-" Jongin stop when Sehun stood up and wipe his tears away. He didn't look at Jongin, I mean how could he. He quickly made his way to the door and left the building. 

 


 

Did you know the first letter of the months July through November spell JASON?

I'm really loving the new group Red Velvet :)

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND FOR SUBSCRIBING :)