The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family
It was Friday meaning he doesn't have work tomorrow and also he has to pick Ace up from his school. 
 
It was almost 3 and Ace would soon be out. Jongin garb his keys and wen out of his office. By the time he gets there the bell just rang and so he gets out of his car and looked around to find his son. 
 
"Daddy!" Ace yelled out. Jongin turns his head to his right and bend down to pick up his son who is ran toward him. 
 
"Hey little buddy." Jongin pecks Ace's head. "How was school." 
 
"During p.e we were playing tag." Ace says as they walked toward Jongin's car. Jongin opened the backseat and set Ace down. Ace took off his bag and set in next to him as he put his seatbelt on. Once Jongin got in the car Ace continued. "And I was really running fast!" Ace exclaimed and Jongin can only smile at his son. "I was so fast daddy, that no one can chase me!" 
 
"That's good son." Jongin starts the car drove off. 
 
"Daddy, can I see papa Sehun today?" Ace asked quietly in the back. 
 
Jongin looks at his son from the rear view mirror. He was actually planning to just send Ace straight to his mom or go to his other house and just hangout there for awhile. Jongin was worried  that bring Ace in their shared house would make Sehun even more sad. No matter how much Jongin had told his husband that he didn't need a kid Sehun just wouldn't listen to him. 
 
Jongin decided to lie to Ace. "Sehun is busy today. He isn't even home." Sehun isn't busy today and in fact he is home. 
 
Ace frowned. "But i really want to see papa Sehun." 
 
Jongin sighed feeling bad that he just lied to his son. "Probably next time buddy." 
 
Jongin decided to drop Ace off to Tiffany's instead but stayed for couple hours to play with Ace. 
 
-
 
Sehun was laying down on their shared bed quietly as he stares into nothing. He caress his flat tummy and imagine what would it feel like to have a baby inside him. It would always be like this; when Sehun isn't doing anything at home. When Sehun was alone in the house. He would imagine what would their baby look like. Would it look a lot more like Jongin or him maybe both? He would always imagine having a bump and would pretend to cares it with Jongin. Too bad that would never happen. Sehun sighed and pulled his hands away from his flat stomach. Sehun looks at the digital clock next to the TV, it read 5:30 and Jongin must be with Ace. 
 
Sehun stayed in bed and tried to go to sleep until he heard the sound of the lock on the front door being unlock. He heard the door closed and Jongin's voice calling him out, but Sehun was tired and didn't had the strength to answer his man. Sehun finally heard Jongin climbing the stairs and the foots steps getting louder and louder. Finally the door opened revealing his handsome husband. Jongin smiles at him and Sehun just stared. Jongin sighed. 
 
Jongin walked toward his husband who was laying on his bed. As he sat down he noticed sehun's shirt was lift up from the front revealing his pale stomach. Jongin pulls it down as he bends down to kiss Sehun. 
 
"Your home early." Sehun finally said when Jongin pulled away. 
 
"I am." Jongin kissed Sehun once again. "What were you doing?" Jongin knows what Sehun was doing but wanted the answer from Sehun instead. 
 
"Nothing." Sehun said tiredly. "Just... Thinking." 
 
Jongin hums and pecks sehun's cheeks and nose. "About?"
 
Sehun stayed quite. "Everything." 
 
Jongin gave up on trying to get a proper answer form Sehun so he kissed Sehun fully mouthed slowly and passionately. 
 
-
 
Jongin was still on his suit when he woke up on bed by himself. Jongin sat up and looked around to see if Sehun was anywhere in the room. He stood up once he realize how quite the house was and quickly went downstairs. Jongin found Sehun in the living room hugging his legs on the couch watching South Park. 
 
Jongin sighed. Lately Sehun has been scaring him. He feels like Sehun would leave him someday once Sehun realize he can do so much better. That someone can bring him so much happiness. 
 
Jongin turns around and went back to the bedroom when Sehun didn't noticed him. 
 
This isn't right... Jongin says silently. He was in the middle of the stairs as he looked at the back of Sehun's head. Jongin went back down and walked toward Sehun. 
 
Sehun finally noticed of him and hugs him when he sat down. "Do you think Cartman has a thing for Kyle?" Sehun said out of nowhere. 
 
"Who?" Jongin was a little confused on who those people are. 
 
"Cartman and Kyle. From South Park." 
 
Jongin silently chuckles. "I wouldn't know because I don't watch them." 
 
"I think Cartman does." Jongin listens to Sehun as he watched Cartman trying to convince people that Kyle had agree to his balls. "He would always and now look his forcefully trying to make Kyle his balls." Jongin frowned at the scene of how desperate Cartman was. "Look at him."
 
"Oh I am looking." Jongin scoffed. "I can't believe you watches this stuff." 
 
"It's entertaining." 
 
"Okay." 
 
Sehun looks at Jongin. "Your still on your suits." 
 
"Yeah." Jongin looks back at Sehun. "So what?"
 
"Aren't you like uncomfortable?" 
 
"Babe, I wear this more than I wear casual clothes." 
 
"Go change."  
 
Jongin frowned. "Don't wanna. Too far."
 
"Lazy." Sehun pulled away from Jongin. 
 
"Come with me then." Jongin pulled sehun's arms softly. 
 
"I'm watching South Park." 
 
"So, you could watch it in the master bedroom." Jongin reasoned. "What's the point of buying if your not even going to use it."
 
"Okay fine." Sehun finally got up and turned off the tv. "Let's go you big baby." 
 
Jongin got up but raised Sehun up on his shoulder. Sehun yelps.
 
"Jongin! What are you doing?" 
 
"Who's  the baby now uh?" Jongin teased Sehun as he walked up to stairs. 
 
Sehun rollers his eyes as he laughs. "We're going to fall if you don't stop."
 
Jongi scoffed. "Baby, we're going to fall if you don't stop." 
 
Sehun rolls his eyes again and stopped resisting. Jongin lightly smack sehun's when he noticed Sehun stopped moving. 
 
-
 
"Have you eaten dinner?" Jongin asked Sehun as he changed. 
 
Sehun was sitting down on the bed watching Jongin takes off his clothes one by one in a slowly manner. "No I haven't." Sehun shook his head. "I don't know what to cook." 
 
"Want to eat out or order a take out?" 
 
"We should eat Chinese take out." Sehun suggested; he does not want to go out. Too much work. 
 
"Alright, I'll call them." 
 
"No I'll do it." Sehun stood up and grab the home phone. 
 
-
 
Once they were on their pjs and eating the Chinese take out in the bed they started watching South Park. 
 
Jongin glance at Sehun who was quietly eating his food and watching. "I was thinking..." Jongin started, Sehun looks at him. "We should go to the doctors." Jongin said slowly; closely watching Sehun. 
 
Sehun blinks at him. "Why?" 
 
"I know you want a baby--"
 
"Jongin." Sehun cuts in. 
 
But Jongin continues. "Nothing is impossible anymore Sehun. Just caused someone said you can't, don't mean you actually can't." Sehun looks away and started eating silently with a frown. "Sehun, baby, let's go to the doctors." Sehun didn't say anything. "I know a doctor that had made other people get pregnant. His a highly trusted professional doctor and I think he can make our dreams come true." Jongin say up and faced Sehun. "Didn't you say you wanted to provide me a baby? Babe, think about. If we go, we could have one, of our own." Jongin kissed Sehun in the cheeks. 
 
"And what if I still couldn't." Sehun glares at the Tv. 
 
"We could always adopt." Jongin reason
 
"It wouldn't be the same." But Sehun didn't   budge. 
 
Jongin sighed. "Let's try. Please. At least we're trying."
 
"Why do you suddenly want a baby?" Sehun sat up. 
 
"Because you said you wanted one. And I also want one." 
 
"You have one already." Sehun frowns at Jongin. "You have a 10 years old kid that is living with his mother."
 
"Sehun-"
 
"No!" Sehun stood up from the bed. "I don't want to go to the doctors and them telling me I can't! I don't want to go through that again!" Sehun walked away from Jongin to the bathroom.
 
"Sehun-" 
 
Sehun bang the door shut and locked it for Jongin so he couldn't come in. 
 
Jongin sighed in frustration and hit the lamp on the night stand causing it to break into pieces on the floor. 
 
He just wanted to make Sehun happy. What is he doing wrong? Jongin stood up and walked toward the bathroom. 
 
"Baby, Sehun, open the door." Jongin knocks. "Please, baby." He waited and nothing came. 
 
It was almost midnight and Jongin was tired but didn't have up. "Sehun, I'm sorry." Jongin rested his head on the bathroom door. "I won't asked you again to go to the doctors." Jongin knocks again. "So please open the door, I don't like it when we fight." 
 
Jongin waited and finally he heard the door being unlock. He stepped back a bit as the door opened, revealing crying flushed Sehun. Jongin took a breath. His Sehun looks miserable, making Jongin teary up a bit. Jongin wipes sehun's tears but they keep going and going. So finally Jongin hugged him. Sehun buried his face on Jongin's shoulder trying to muffler the sound of him crying.