The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

"Office are the best as usual." Jongin sat back down on the black couch as watched Sehun dressed up. Sehun rolled his eyes at Jongin. 

 
"I'm going to the bathroom." Sehun grab is pants. "Clean this up." Sehun pointed the messed Jongin mostly made in the office. "I meant you Jongin. Don't be calling your secretary."
 
Jongin watched Sehun's hip sways making his jiggles. "Yes, baby."
 
Sehun went to the bathroom inside Jongin's office and glance at his husband making sure he is actually cleaning and closed the door. 
 
Sehun was glad Jongin has his bathroom in his office because he doesn't really like going to a public restroom. Sehun opened the door and called out Jongin. "Jongin can you give me the towel in my bag." 
 
Jongin take the towel at Sehun's bag. "How did you know you're going to need a towel uh Sehunie?" Jongin handed the towel to his husband with a smug on his face.
 
Sehun rolled his eyes. "I always bring a towel when I visit you, just in case. You never know with you." Jongin wink at Sehun as he watched the pale boy clothes the door.
 
Once Jongin heard the water running, Jongin started cleaning. The things he does for Sehun. He would never thought he would ever clean or live in a small house (well he thinks so but Sehun thinks it's a perfect size for them). He even tired learning how to cook. Didn't work out, Sehun had scream at him and they had to buy a new house. He was band from cooking ever again unless there's someone with him. 
 
By the time Sehun was done cleaning himself, Jongin was back to working. 
 
Sehun went up to Jongin and kissed him. "I have to go now. Dad wants to talk."
 
Jongin frowned. "Why?" He caress Sehun's hips. 
 
"He wants to talk about our future." Sehun made a face. He never really liked his dad. He's a control freak. Everything has to go to his way. Reason why Sehun got married off to Jongin.
 
"Why didn't you tell me." Jongin furrowed. 
 
"Cuz your busy." Sehun kissed Jongin's nose.
 
"I'm not busy right now." Jongin doesn't like the idea of having a talked about their future without him. He is busy but when it comes to Sehun and their future he would be there. "I could come with you."
 
Sehun looks at Jongin's desk. So much documents. "I want to come, Sehun." Jongin says in a serious tone.
 
"Okay." Sehun kissed Jongin. 
 
-
 
Both were sitting down in the car as he driver drives; holding each other's hand. 
 
"I thought your dad was done with us, the day we got married." 
 
Sehun sighed. "I thought so too."
 
He has a feeling that whatever his father's request would be is difficult, like always. "I feel like he's going to ask something crazy."
 
"Well it's your dad."
 
"Why can't he just mind his own business." Sehun shook his head. 
 
Jongin kissed his head. 
 
-
 
By the time they got their, it was 3 pm. The door was opened by one of the maids. Jongin had insisted of having a maid at one point in their marriage but Sehun rejected the idea saying they don't need someone to do all the work he can do it himself. They do have guards in the house just in case something happens. Jongin didn't want to leave Sehun in the house unguarded. 
 
The maid led them to the nearest living room and told them that Mr. Oh would come in a minute. 
 
As time passed by Sehun felt like he is going to explode and holding Jongin's hand seems to calm him down a bit.  When his father finally came in the room, Jongin was the only one that stood up and greeted him. Sehun rolled his eyes at his father.
 
"It's good to see you, Jongin." Mr. Oh shook Jongin's hand. "Sehun said you wouldn't able to come today since your so busy."
 
Jongin laughs awkwardly. "Well I'm here now." He was never comfortable with Sehun's dad he doesn't know why, but he just does. 
 
"Want some drink Jongin?" Mr. Oh asked as he pours some alcohol in the glass he was holding. He didn't ask Sehun because he knows the boy doesn't drink.
 
"No I'm okay sir." 
 
"Can we get on with it?" Sehun says with an attitude. Jongin glance at him then to the father.
 
"Rude as ever now Sehun." His father closed the lid of the alcohol.
 
"Got it from you." Sehun retort back.
 
"Okay." Jongin stepped in. "Um, Mr. Oh, Sehun said you wanted to talk about something."
 
Mr. Oh stared down at Sehun before looking away and sat across from them. "I do." Crossing his leg, he added. "I want a grandson." 
 
Sehun sighed and rested his head on Jongin's shoulder. He knew it. He knew his father was going to want something absurd. Jongin not knowing what to say run Sehun's back.
 
"Well?" Mr. Oh took a sip of his alcohol. "What do you think?"
 
Sehun just shook his head. He is so done with his father. 
 
"We never really talked about wanting kids." Jongin started. "And I don't think it's for you to decide wether--"
 
"I can't get pregnant." Sehun said in despair. Head still resting on Jongin's shoulder, he hold Jongin's hands tighter. 
 
Jongin shock of the new information, did not know what to say as he stared at his husbands head. 
 
"Always a disappointment." Mr. Oh says in a low voice as he left the room. 
 
Jongin snap his head up as he glares at the old man. How could he say something like that to his son of all people. Jongin was about to say something when he heard Sehun sniffing. 
 
"Baby." Jongin tried to make Sehun look at him. But Sehun shook his head and only hides by burying his face on Jongin's chest. "Don't cry." 
 
"I'm sorry." Sehun's voice cracks. He really is sorry. Hat he can't give Jongin a kid. 
 
"Don't be sorry." Jongin hugs Sehun. "It's not your fault." 
 
"I went to the doctor when we had our first ..." Sehun tried talking right but had trouble so because of the sniffing and crying. "And they said I can't get pregnant..." Sehun cried even more. "I don't know why, but they said I'm not one of those lucky ones."
 
What an awful doctor. Jongin cursed the doctor in his head. "Baby, Sehun, it's okay I don't want kids anyways." Jongin tried. "Kids are a hassle and pain in the ." Jongin sighed. "I don't want one." 
 
Sehun just shook his head. Completely ignoring Jongin's lies. He knows Jongin likes kids he has one with another person. They'd talked about it and Sehun would always feel guilty for not being a carrier.