The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

 

Jongin decided that for the weekends he and Sehun should go out and do some bonding times since its been a while since they went out together. Especially with Ace and Tiffany issue Jongin thought it is needed. So he told Sehun about his plan and stuff, of course Sehun agreed. 
 
 
Finally it's Saturday Sehun and Jongin are currently taking a rest at a Bubble Tea shop at the mall. 
 
"Talk about obsession." Jongin scoffs as he eyed the bags Sehun had bought. 
 
"Hey, you said I can get whatever I want." Sehun smiles. "And I did." He adds as he taps his husband's nose jerks away when Jongin tries to bite it. "Hey!" 
 
Jongin laughs and took Sehun's hands but Sehun started resisting when he noticed his hands are getting closer to Jongin's mouth. Jongin kiss Sehun's hands instead. "I love you." Jongin whispers. Sehun stopped his resistance and softly smile at his husband. 
 
"I love you too." 
 
-
 
Jongin was glad he and Sehun went out. Yesterday was probably the best day since the whole thing about Ace and Tiffany started. 
 
Jongin turned the tv in their room waiting for Sehun to come in. He was glad Sehun bought a TV because he is tired of going downstairs or to the studio room just to watched tv. 
 
"Jongin open the door." Sehun knocked lightly.
 
Frowning Jongin stood up opening the door. "What are those?" Sehun was holding a hand full of clothes and other stuff. 
 
Jongin took some from Sehun to help him. "My stuff when I stayed in the guest room."
 
"Oh." 
 
"Theirs more downstairs. Come help me."
 
"Can't we just hire a cleaning lady or something." Jongin suggested as he follows  his husband.
 
Sehun gave him a critical look. "Jongin, are you serious. It's not that big and stop being lazy. Can't make everyone doing everything for you."
 
Jongin scoffed. "I own a multi billion company, I can pretty much do anything in this world." 
 
Sehun rolled his eyes at his Jongin's ego. 
 
"Hey it's true though." Jongin continues. "It's because of you, we live in such a small house."
 
"It's not small, Jongin." 
 
"I think it is." Sehun started to take some bottles in the bathroom. 
 
"Did you know I was so judging you when you wanted this house." 
 
"I know." Sehun passed by Jongin. "We really didn't get along."
 
Jongin sat down on the bed. "I remember when I messed with you so much." Jongin laughed at their early memories.
 
"You still do." Sehun glance at the tan boy. "Jongin do something."
 
Jongin stood up and took the bottles of shampoos and body wash from Sehun. "I don't do it as much."
 
They went back to their room and arrange everything back. 
 
They laid down to their shared bed once they were done. "Don't leave me again." Jongin pulled Sehun up to cuddle.
 
Sehun taps Jongin's nose. "Don't messed up again."
 
"I'll try not to baby."
 
-
 
Jongin sighed 5 documents and handed it to his secretary once he was done. His secretary bows to him and leave. 
 
"Oh, hello." Jongin looks up hearing his secretary's voice. She was accidentally bump into Sehun.
 
"Hello." Sehun greeted back. Sehun entered the office as the secretary closes the door for him. 
 
Jongin glance at the digital clock on his desk. It's lunch time. "Hey babe." 
 
"Are you done with your work?" Sehun asked setting down the lunch he made for Sehun. 
 
"I am actually." Jongin stood up. "What you made?"
 
Sehun sat down as his husband sat next to him. "I made rice and chicken." He looks at Jongin. "Your favorite."
 
"Yum." Jongin takes the pale from Sehun. 
 
"So I was thinking this Saturday, since it's your birthday, we could go somewhere nice like go to a picnick or something." Sehun watched eat.
 
Jongin swallowed and shook his head. "I can't. I have a big meeting that day."
 
Sehun pouts. "But we never do anything romantic." 
 
Jongin shrug. "You married a busy man."
 
"It's not like I had a choice." 
 
Jongin fed Sehun some chicken and rice with it. "We can go some other time." 
 
"Okay." Sehun sighed. At least it's something.
 
"You should have told before hand, when you wanted to go somewhere."
 
"I did. It's next week."
 
"I meant a month."
 
Sehun glares at his husband. "I'm not your client Jongin." 
 
"I know." Jongin gave Sehun a chicken. 
 
"I thought your the ceo you could do anything." Sehun mocks Jongin. 
 
"I could." Jongin sat back as he drinks his water. "That day is really important. Can't miss it, babe."
 
Sehun sighed in defeat. "I know."
 
"Now, come and kiss me." Jongin nudged Sehun's shoulder.
 
"No." Sehun whines. "You don't get a kiss till we go to a picnic."
 
"Yeah right." Jongin tackles Sehun.