The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

“Go to sleep.” Was all Sehun said that night, before he left Jongin in the hallway by himself.

 

Jongin woke up on his bed, staring at nothing. He was tired, he didn’t have the energy to get up or anything. He laid there, ignoring the loud noise coming from his clock. Hours later the alarm finally automatically stop on its own. Jongin still refused to get up. He ignore the knock on the door, he ignore Nana’s voice asking if he was okay. He ignore his secretary’s call. He ignore everything. Sehun obviously don’t care anymore, why should he?

 

It was around lunch when his phone vibrate next to him, once again he ignores it. He still laid there staring at the ceiling but not really. He stared at nothing and thinks of everything. From the time he met Sehun to the time they fell in love and to them time where everything fall apart. He really did ed up. Jongin sighed for the nth time.

 

Sehun slowly opened the door, revealing a beautiful girl with a smile on her face. “Hi, I’m Mr. Kim’s secretary, he left his jacket last night and he wasn’t at work today.” She politely handed the bag at Sehun.

 

Sehun looks at it blankly then back at her, making her smile waver a bit. Sehun made a way for her to come in. “You can give it to him your self.” Sehun walks away.

 

Sehun noticed how the secretary didn’t need to be told where to go. She closed the door like she did it many times and hurried up to the stairs and turns left to go to the master’s bedroom. Sehun can only watched quietly.

 

Sehun was at the kitchen making lunch for himself and secretly for Jongin.

 

“Hurry up, lunch is almost over.” A girl voice says, a groaned from Jongin.  

 

“I’m the boss I can be late--” Jongin stopped as he entered the kitchen. “Hey.”

 

Sehun slice the apples slowly. “Hi.”

 

“Have you eaten?”

 

“No, not yet.” Sehun replied as he carefully cuts the apple.

 

“Do you-”

 

“Jongin, come on hurry!” The girl says as on the other room, Jongin ignores her. “Oppa, come on-” She grab Jongin’s arms and pulls it toward the the door but stops when she noticed Sehun, at the same time Sehun hands became shaky when the secretary grab Jongin, causing the apple to roll down on the floor and almost cutting himself. Sehun flinch, making Jongin flinch also.

 

“Soyou, why don’t you wait for me in the car.” Jongin gave her the keys and she bowing at Sehun. After Jongin heard the door closed he walked toward Sehun and bend down to get the apple on the ground. “Are you okay?” Sehun puts the knife down and nodded without looking at Jongin. Jongin looks around the counter, there were two slice of sandwich and two cup of Sunny D. jongin looks at Sehun for a moment.

 

he slowly went behind Sehun wrap his arms around Sehun’s waist and buried his face on the crooked of Sehun’s neck, eyes closed. Sehun wrapped his arms around Jongin’s arms and rested his head against Jongin’s. They stayed like that, not moving, not saying anything. Jongin missed this, he wish they could they like this forever.

 

Sehun turns around and started playing with Jongin’s hair and smiled lightly at him. “I love you.” Sehun says and Jongin wants to cry, but he won't. He smiles at Sehun wide though. “I really do, I love you so much.”

 

“I know.” Jongin pecks Sehun’s lips. “I love you too.”

 

Jongin leaned toward Sehun so he can kiss him. He kissed Sehun like there was no tomorrow, and Sehun kissed back just as much. Jongin lifted Sehun up to the counter as he Sehun’s tounge making him moan. “Jongin…” Jongin trailed kisses down to Sehun neck and nibble it making a mark that Sehun is his only.

 


This has nothing to do with kpop but have you guys heard Nikki Minak Anaconda? Bomb.com!!! I love it! Even though she said if your a skinny girl, that's cool. What do you think of Nikki's new song?