The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

Sehun woke up of the noise of his phone vibrating. Having no choice but to answer it just in case it was emergency. 

 
Sehun tried to reach for his phone on the nightstand-next to the photo of him and Jongin- without waking up his the sleeping body next that has his arms around Sehun's petite body.
 
Finally able to reach for it, the pale boy squinted at the bright light from his phone. It was his cousin that was calling him. He quickly answered. 
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Hey, Sehun." His cousin greeted him. "Did you just wake up?" 
 
Sehun glance at the digital clock placed next to the TV. It read 12pm. "Yeah. Had a rough night." And indeed they had an awful night. Sehun's eyes and head hurts from the crying he did. 
 
"Ew, Sehun. I don't need to know that." His cousin judge. 
 
"That's not what I meant." Sehun rolled his eyes his cousin even though he can't see it.
 
"Whatever." His cousin as always had a sassy attitude. "Anyways I called to ask what your going to do later?"
 
Sehun glance at Jongin as the tan man pressed his face against Sehun's neck. "I don't know yet. Jongin has a day off today so I don't know if he wants to do something." 
 
"Well tell, because I have to talk to you."
 
"Why? What happened?" Sehun silently sighed as he felt Jongin's lips nibbling against his neck. His husband was clearly awake now. 
 
"It's about cousin #3. He got kicked out by his dad." Sehun's cousin said in a concern voice. 
 
"What? Why?" Sehun tried to ignore Jongin. He's favorite baby cousin just got kick out and he wants to talk to his cousin right now but Jongin isn't helping with his lips and tongue all over him.
 
"Well--"
 
"Baby, spread you legs wider." Came Jongin's husky voice. 
 
"What the was that?!" Sehun's cousin yells. 
 
"Jongin stop it! It nothing Jongin is just playing around." Sehun explained. 
 
"Ugh whatever call me when your free." 
 
 
Tut tut tut. 
 
His cousin hangs up.
 
"Jongin look what you did." Sehun whines. 
 
Jongin laughs. "It's hilarious!" 
 
Sehun sat up. "No it's not. Now he thinks we were doing something."
 
"But we're not."
 
"He doesn't know that."
 
"Who cares?" Jongin lightly tackles Sehun down. 
 
"I do." Sehun pouts. "In our family, I'm the innocent one." 
 
Jongin smiles and agrees to Sehun. Sehun is quite the innocent one. The moment he laid eyes on the pale boy he knew he would be the first to everything to Sehun. And that what attracted him to Sehun. 
 
"It's okay, though." Jongin kissed Sehun. "We're married. Of course they know we do it."
 
Sehun didn't say anything but kept his pouty lips. 
 
-
 
It was obvious that no one wants to talk about what happened last night. Jongin tried to ignore the fact that Sehun's eyes are a bit swollen from crying. When he woke up this morning and saw Sehun's okay face he decided he should act normal and not talk or think about it. 
 
Sehun's cousin is coming over today since Jongin has to check on something at work today. 
 
"Come as soon as your done, okay?" Sehun looks at Jongin at they ate breakfast. 
 
"Yeah yeah." 
 
"I really want you to meet him." The way Sehun got all excited made Jongin curios. 
 
"Okay." Jongin had met Sehun's family before. They even went to family events together and such but Jongin never met Sehun's favorite cousin before. He wonders why.
 
"How come I never met him when we go to family events and such." 
 
"Well, because, he isn't really into those kinda stuff and his a bit rebellious." Sehun smirks.
 
"Ew." Jongin made a face teasing Sehun. 
 
Sehun just glares at him. 
 
"How come we had to go does events? It's not even fun and everyone is always on my back. It's annoying." Jongin whines. He doesn't really like Sehun's family much because they're mostly care about money. They call it family events but Jongin can clearly see that it's an event to expand their business. Reason why Sehun and Jongin got married in a first place. 
 
Although Sehun and Jongin's married were arranged as time passed they fell in love. Jongin fell in love first and made sure Sehun falls in love with him as well. 
 
"Because dad wants us there--"
 
"You need to stop listening to that old man. Your going to be 30 soon." Jongin judges. 
 
Sehun pouts. "Can't help it." 
 
Sehun had always listen to his dad since he was a kid. He never really disobeyed the old man before. 
 
"Well if it makes you happy," Sehun starts out. "I was going to run away when I was told to marry you."
 
Jongin gave Sehun a 'your kidding me' look. "No Sehun it does not make me happy." 
 
Sehun smiles. "Then aren't you glad I listen." 
 
"Ugh, whatever. I'm done." Jongin once again lost to Sehun. No matter how much Jongin tries to make Sehun change his mind something he can't win. Like for instance the pregnancy. 
 
-
 
"Jongin, can you open the door when my cousin gets here?" Sehun asked Jongin. Sehun was about to take a shower and didn't want his cousin waiting outside just in case in comes. "I don't know when he is coming."
 
"I'll try." Jongin replied not looking away from the TV. 
 
Sehun made a disapproving face. "Listen for the door."
 
Jongin didn't reply and kept on watching tv. 
 
-
 
Jongin was engrossed watching his show Walking Dead when he heard the door bell. He was about to yell for Sehun but realize the pale boy is still taking a shower. Jongin paused his show and got up from the bed with a sigh. He swears his going to get a maid soon. 
 
Jongin rolls his eyes at Sehun's cousin--Jongin guess since he was the only one they are expecting-- as he walks down the stairs because the cousin just kept on ringing the door bell.
 
"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Jongin yells. 
 
Jongin decided to walk faster. 
 
Jongin opens the door and revealed a tall pale looking dude that made Jongin blinks. 
 
"Hi, I'm Sehun's cousin." The cousin greets Jongin with a smile on his face. 
 
Jongin kept on staring at the cousin with an awe face. "What the ..." Jongin let out. 
 
Sehun's cousin laughs. "I know, I know. People tend to have the same reaction. Can I come in?"
 
"No, what the ." Jongin flinch back a little as he stares at the pale boy in front of him. 
 
Jongin knows his being rude. But he just can't help it. He doesn't know if Sehun is playing with him or not, because clearly the one in front of him is Sehun! 
 
"Jongin, what are you doing?" Sehun says as he walks downstairs in a rush. "Let him in, his my cousin."
 
"What the ..." Jongin lets out as he stares at his husband and the cousin. Sehun never told him he had a clone or anything. 
 
The cousin came in, pushing Jongin a little on the side. 
 
Jongin couldn't help but states in awe as the they pale boys hug each other. 
 
"Jongin, this is my cousin I wanted you to meet." Sehun says in glee. 
 
"What the ..." Jongin's brain still can't function that there are two Sehun in front of him. 
 
"Jongin." Sehun stares at his husband, clearly not liking how Jongin can't even greet his cousin. 
 
Sehun's cousin laughs. "Your husband's mind right now is not functioning well."
 
Jongin stares both of them. The more he stares the mor who's eyes can't believe it. There are two Sehun in front of him. 
 
"I guess so." Sehun shrugs. 
 
-
 
After the whole meeting thing and explaining to Jongin that his cousin's name is also Sehun and yes they both look similar to each other and they are not twins, they are cousin. The Sehun name in their family is popular and that there is another Sehun but that Sehun is still in high school.
 
Jongin still can't believe that there are three Sehun now in the world just left them alone and wine tho stairs to get ready for work. 
 
"Your husband is taking it well." His cousin teased. 
 
Sehun's just laughs. "So how are you and your husband?" 
 
His cousin grins. "We're dismally having our wedding next year on January!" 
 
"Oh my god! Finally!!" 
 
"And his been asking about kids lately too." His cousin shyly said. "I don't know if he wants one, but he has asked me if I'm a carrier and what I think about kids." His cousin smiles softly. 
 
Sehun just stares at his cousin. He felt jealous. 
 
"What about you? When are you guys planning to have kids?"
 
Sehun fidgets on his seat. "Well," Sehun has again have to say it out loud. "I can't get pregnant..."
 
His cousin didn't say anything. After an awkward moment of silent the cousin opened his mouth. "Adoption--"
 
"It won't be the same." Sehun says in between. He feels like it's was last night all over again. 
 
"So when you went at that time..." His cousin trails off. He remembers back then when Sehun had asked him about what doctor to go to about pregnancy check up and he said anyone is fine. And now he realized why Sehun didn't saying anything about it since then. 
 
"Don't you think you should go for another check up or--"
 
Sehun shook his head. He doesn't want to go through the that again! 
 
"Sehun listen to me!" His cousin hold onto his shoulders. "Look, I know you do t want to go through that again, but Sehun don't you want to do this for Jongin?" He looks at Sehun in the eyes. "Even if you can't get pregnant, you have enough money to become a carrier. Heck you have more than enough! Sehun, I know you want to get pregnant as much as Jongin what's you too. Don't you want your own baby? And you don't even need to do much if you want to be a carrier. You just have to take some pills that's it. They're just expensive but obviously you guys can offered it." His cousin tried to reason with him, because he knows since they were kids Sehun wanted a kid. And since he had met the love of his life the want has increased. 
 
"Think about and talk about it with Jongin." His cousin hugs him. "It's okay to cry. And trust me, you will get a baby you always wanted." 
 
Sehun hugs his cousin backs and let his tears go. 
 
-
 
Once Jongin came back from work it was 3 pm already and Sehun's cousin left already. Jongin still can't get his mind to function right. 
 
"Jongin, can I talk to you." Sehun said as Jongin got on the bed. 
 
Jongin stares at Sehun. He noticed Sehun had been crying again. "Sure what is it?"
 
"I was talking to my cousin about...pregnancy..." Sehun let out. Jongin decided to shut up and listen, even when he wants to say 'forget about it, who needs kids anyway.' "He said that we should go to the doctors and see if again if I'm able to get pregnant just in case the doctor for the other time made a mistake." Sehun said slowly as he stares at his and Jongin's intertwine hands. 
 
Jongin kissed Sehun hand. "Alright." 
 
Sehun swallowed. "And if I can't, he said we can asked for the pills to get me able to get pregnant. But--" Sehun bit his lips. "Their expensive. And I don't want to spend money on something--"
 
"I'm okay with it." Jongin leans in and pecks Sehun's lips. "Didn't I told you I'm a CEO of a billion company." Jongin teased. 
 
"But--"
 
"Shh." Jongin kissed Sehun in the lips. "I love you."
 
Sehun smiles. "Me too."
 
-
 
Jongin was glad Sehun's cousin came. He don't even know about the pills and called a doctor he personally knows and had a good name. He had asked about the pills and of course the doctor had said it was expensive but Jongin doesn't care. But he did asked for the price of it and Jongin nods his head. He can afford it. 
 
"I'll set you guys an appointment for Saturday." The doctor said in the phone. "Is that okay with you?"
 
"Yeah." 
 
"Okay I got it. Saturday 1 pm." 
 
"Thank you, Xiumin." 
 
"Anything for a friend." 
 
-
 
"I made us an appointment on Saturday at 1 pm." Jongin back hugs Sheun. 
 
"I'm scared." Sheun whispered. 
 
"It's okay. I'll be there. I'm always here for you." Jongin says as he pecks Sehun's neck and shoulder.
 
"Thank you. Really. I wouldn't know what to do with out you." Sehun turns his head to kiss Jongin. 
 
"Me too." And Jongin really means it. He wouldn't know a life without Sehun. And he wouldn't want to. 
 
Everything they do are for each other. Yes Jongin had made huge mistake in the past and yes they had fought but that's just how life is and Jongin was glad that Sehun stayed no matter how much he ed up. 
 
 
-
 
 
Okay just incase you guys are confused Sehun's cousin is from The Years I Yearn For You Sehun. And the other Sehun of from Oh ! Sehun. 
 
I don't know I did it tbh I though it would be nice. 
 
Sorry if I confuse you guys