The Daily Life of the Kim Family

The Daily Life of the Kim Family

"Don't test me Kim Jongin." Sehun is now standing up from the couch glaring at his annoying husband. "Give me the god damn remote."  

"No." Jongin says stubbornly as he changed the channel. He laid comfortably on the couch.  

Sehun sighed at Jongin. "Fine you can have the remote, can you just change it to Rooftop Prince?"  

Jongin change the channel again he smiled when he noticed its Walking Dead, he knows how Sehun hates zombies so much. "No." Jongin says once again.  

Sehun flinched when he saw zombies at the TV. "Jongin, change the channel." it came out so weak Jongin smirks at him. 

"No."  

"Jongin!" when Sehun was ignored he threw a pillow at his husband then left, muttering like 'I can't believe I forced to marry this guy' or 'I wish you get eaten by one of them' and such. 

Jongin laughs at Sehun running back to they're room.  
 

⛄ 
 

It was Saturday afternoon and Jongin got home early. He noticed there were people in the house, a TV was being carried by men inside the house. He went in and went next to his husband.  

Sehun ignores him and told the guys to put it up in their room.  

When everything was settled down Sehun turn on the TV and started watching his drama as he laid down on the couch. Jongin came in and Sehun says his welcome back how is work routine. 

Jongin glared at him as he changed to his regular clothes.  

"Yah stop spending my money in useless stuff."  

"I used my money." Sehun snaps back. "I have my own money." 

"Whatever." Jongin says and went back inside the bathroom. 

Sehun started watching his drama when Jongin's phone went off. "Jonginie,  your phone!"  

"Answer it! Tell them I'm busy." Jongin yells back. 

Sehun grab the phone and press answer and before he could hello the other line spoke. 

"Oppa, where are you?" a girl voice said through the phone. "I've been waiting, are you coming?" Sehun was about to say something like you got the wrong number but the girl spoke again. "Oppa is everything okay? Is your husband in the room?" Sehun's eyes twitch.  

"Who the are you?" Sehun spats. He felt like he was about to loose it. "Who is this?" when Sehun didn't heard anything he snaps. "Listen here you !" 

"Sehun!" Jongin yells as he came out of the bathroom.  

Sehun threw Jongin's phone at Jongin. "Are you ing cheating on me?" Sehun was fuming and he can't calm down. 

"Sehun calm down, please-" Jongin tried to calm Sehun down. 

"Shut up! Don't ing tell me to calm down Kim Jongin."  

"Sehun, baby, please just calm down okay?" Jongin tried touching Sehun but the latter pushed him away. 

"Don't ing touch me!" Sehun says as he turns his back at Jongin. He felt like crying but he won't.  

"Sehun," Jongin says, he knows his husband's crying. "I'm not cheating on you."  

"Then who is that?" Sehun turns.

Jongin stared at Sehun's glassy eyes. "Nobody." he knows he shouldn't like but he need to.

Sehun stared at Jongin in shock. He can't believe Jongin just lied to his face. "You know I can tell when your lying right." 

Jongin looks away. "She's suppose to be nobody, but..." Jongin trails off.

"But what Jongin?" Sehun felt like someone was banging his head with a brick. 

"My dad told me about her and-" Jongin stops and watch Sehun cried.

"I don't want to hear any of it." Sehun then left the room.