Phase 7

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

(Feel like God? Hahaz let's continue this in God's POV!)

K – “Okay~ Here’s my house! Thanks Amber. I’ll talk to you later. Bye oppas.” Without a second thought I went straight into my room after greeting my parents along the way up.

A – “A-ah…erm okay…??” That’s fast….But the house sure is grand, maybe even bigger than my house in LA. “Let’s get going. The rest are waiting for us to continue the party.”

Jonghyun - “I think they’re having a blast with or without us there anyway. So what the heck is going on? I thought you are supposed to be on my side!”

Key – Hyung…arghh…Amber~~~ TT-TT “Amber, don’t tell me you really…..”

A – “HUH?! NO NO NO!! I- I sorta got into this agreement with Krystal, to get her to befriend hyung again. But I’m definitely not interested in her!!!” There’s NO WAY(!!!!!) I can be in love with the mini ice princess.. I mean sure she is cute and she isn’t cold all the time but it’s KRYSTAL we’re talking about here. Group mate, friend, similar background (Both from LA) and that’s all!!!

Jonghyun – humph! I can’t believe I lost to Amber…There must be something I can do! “Good thing she is Juliette! I still have a chance as long as I get to be Romeo. Key! Better get the rest to stay out of my way or I’ll murder all of you!”

Key – X_X “Hyung….the PD decided that Minho will be the Romeo, remember?”

Jonghyun – “WHAT?! Oh wait, I remember….Onew recommended him!!! GRRRRR……”

A – I’m not getting into this anymore…



Back at the Karaoke Room (In Taemin’s POV)

The girls are busy playing Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who will perform next….

*Still in shock about YulSica…* “Yah Taem snap out of your daze!” “OH nae hyung….but why are you so calm?! Did YOU------???” Onew-hyung gave a glance and just sighed. “Well it’s a long story but I just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time so I got the shock of my life back then already. Which is why I am leader I guess, since I recovered after 5minutes unlike SOMEBODY!” NO WAY!!! SHOULD HAVE TOLD US!!! NO WAIT….Jessica-noona….death threats……*gulp* “Nae hyung I understand why you didn’t tell us now.”

“What is this kid talking about?....*The trio returns* Oh you guys are back! Good timing! Sooyoung is about to give a dance performance!”

“Yah! Noona is gonna give a dance performance so better cheer as loud as you can!” Sooyoung-noona is getting way too excited. “I’m going to the bathroom.” *Sigh*

~~~~~End of Taemin’s POV, Switch to Amber’s POV~~~~~

“Go Unnie!!!” Hmmm Yuri and Sica unnies are not around. Ah well, they just blown their cover in front of all of us, guess it’s the soju that made them wild. Maybe they went home already.

“Tiffany-unnie, where’s Sica-unnie and Yuri-unnie?”

“Oh they went to the bathroom just now, but they should be back by now. Do you mind going to check on them?”

Ah….why do I invite trouble to myself? “Nae unnie. I’ll be right back.”

Hmmm? Taemin went to the bathroom too. “Taemin-ah! Wait for me!” Lucky! He’s not that far ahead!

“Oh Amber! You’re going to the bathroom too?”

“Just going to check on unnies. Tiffany-unnie said they went to the bathroom.”

Only 1 handicapped bathroom?! *Knock knock* “Unnie!! Sica-unnie!! Yuri-unnie!!! Are you inside??”

“This sounds like Amber?” Oh Yuri-unnie!

“Unnie!! Are you okay?”

“Erm…I’m fine..but Sica..let’s just say she’s all over me now.” Uh oh Taemin is turning into a tomato.

“Un-unnie! What are you saying?!! Taemin is with me! Watch your mouth!” *Click* The door is opening?

“See for yourself! She is all over me. Her puke I mean…” GROSS!!!!!

“Sica-unnie..That’s disgusting. Taemin! Go to the counter and ask for a change of clothes!! Unnie stay here while I get the others! We’re going home!”….
 


AND THE KARAOKE SESSION ENDS….Few days later

Well, the girls were complaining that their party was crashed due to a drunk Sica but it was still fun and we already scheduled another karaoke session! Just hope no more puking or shocking acts by Sica-unnie. Today is the day! Krystal is going to film the music video, and I am tagging along as planned. Somehow, I feel a lot of tension coming from Jonghyun-hyung..should be my imagination.

“Rehearsal for Juliette’s scenes! Krystal-sshi start by entering the club and catch the boys’ attention until the last Romeo take off her mask!” There she goes, “Fighting Princess! Remember to look y!” Teasing her is fun but…*Smack!* “Shut up Amber!” yup! I knew it was gonna hurt too.

“Romeos ready….ACTION!!” Music starts to play and our Romeos start to mingle and sway to the beat just like they’re in a real club. Krystal walks in, as usual with a cold attitude but mysteriously y! She take a glance at the cameras while walking past all the Romeos and then stroll up to the middle stage where the ROMEO aka Minho is gonna take off her mask……huh?! Th-that’s not Minho! Krystal seems to have noticed that too! I mouthed the words “Focus Princess!! It’s ending soon!” to her but instead….”STOP!!!! OPPA! STOP!” ugh….she did it.

“What’s wrong, Krystal-sshi?”

“I heard that Minho-oppa is the Romeo! Since when did Jonghyun-oppa replaced him?” Krystal!!! Calm down! ><”

“Since I requested for the role! Is there a problem? I wrote the song! I have the right to be the Romeo!” Hyung! Not helping!!

“Jonghyun relax! Krystal, it’s just an act! You don’t have to really kiss him at the end anyway.” Good follow Onew-oppa! Wait! Did he say KISS?? OMG….

“Sorry Krystal-sshi, but for the purpose of effects, we are going to make it really close. So you may just end up kissing him. And the change in Romeo shouldn’t be a problem since I heard that you were really closed to Jonghyun-sshi when he was still a trainee.” PD-nim! You heard? From where?!

“I’m not gonna do it with oppa!”

“Krys, relax…it’s just an act. And the staff have a tight schedule to follow.”

Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of the PD. “PD-nim! Can Amber take his place? I rather have a friendly kiss with Amber than with oppa.” WHAT?

“Hey this is our MV! Amber can’t be in it!” Key-oppa protested immediately. “……withmetoo….” And mumbled something else.

“Krystal Jung! Is it really so hard for you to act as Juliette with me as Romeo?!” Wow he sounded like a dinosaur.

“Yes! I don’t like acting like a couple with you! There is NO WAY I’ll do that with a babo like you!” Ba-babo???! This is going in the wrong way at rocket speed.

"Then tell me! Why did you agree to be the Juliette?!" ".....*stares at the ground while tightening her grip on my arm*"

“Come on Krys! Can we have a short break? I’ll get you a drink!”

And ZOOOOM~ we’re out of there with Shinee shouting at us.



“OMG Krys! What were you thinking?!” Both of us were out of breath and panting heavily after I drag Krystal out of the set and sprint down the corridors to the lounge.

"Just improvising what Sica-unnie told me." Great....I can't go against that.

"Well I don't think you can get out of it but if it helps, you wanna rehearse it with me first?"

"You mean the kiss?" *gulp*

"Er ya...you still have to do it with Romeo back there anyway."

"Thanks Amber, BUT NOT HELPING!!"

"Well....actually....Ikindaknowwhatisgoingoninthere."

"What? Can't hear your mumbling. *death glare at max power*"

"I--I can explain."



(ACTUALLY FEW HOURS BACK AT SHINEE'S MV SET)

T: Let's just set them up for a kiss!

O: But there's no kiss scene in the whole MV.

J: Duh! It's just meant to make her fall for my charm again!

M: I'm fine either way but you better settle the plan with PD-nim soon. I heard he's an impatient guy and gets pissed off really easily.

J: I'll do it! (Goes over to talk to PD for a few minutes then they both laughed and J comes back) Done!

K: That's fast! How did you get him to agree?

J: BBQ treat. *remaining 4 jaws dropped*

O: Nevermind. Let's practice!

T, K, J, M: DAE!~



BACK TO PRESENT TIME AT THE SET!

K: Great.....now Krystal is pissed and Amber is gonna be in trouble!

J: Relax! I got it under control!

M: Control my .....

O: Stop it guys! PD-nim wants us to do our solos first since Krys isn't gonna come back anytime soon. Get off your butts now! ALL OF YOU!

K, T, M, J: Nae...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Sorry for MIA-ing
 
I saw Miss A in person yesterday for CD signing event before their concert tonight! XD
SUZY & MIN ARE SO CUTE!!!! XD dying from their cuteness!!!
And i shook their hands but i regretted not requesting from a hug after seeing others hugging them!! @_@

Anyway!~ PHASE 7! PPL COMMENT! AND I'LL BE BACK!!! *Shuffling*
 
Ciao!
 
~Black Jun~