Phase 8

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

Krystal’s POV

*Sigh* What a crazy night we had the other day. By the way, in case you are thinking what is date today, it is about a week since Juliette’s MV recording and we were informed to standby for our debut in about a month so this week we’re preparing ourselves by resting, practicing and going salons and blah blah blah~

The recording was a horror though….you didn’t hear about it?! Are you serious? Man you should learn to follow some KPop news update or something like allkpop (But I hate them b’cause they don’t post facts half the time -_-“) Since it’s been a while, let’s have a flashback! ZOOOM~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~From where we end off Phase 7~~~
What the heck! Amber!! “Did YOU plan with them to set me up?!”

"What?!!! @_@ No I didn’t! I just figured it out….*gulp* relax gal….*!!! shrink into a ball while I crack my knuckles* Okay Okay I get it!! I’ll go talk to them to finish the recording in a flash and let’s get out of here ‘kay?? *Try her best to smile*” Sigh..what else can I expect?
 
“Go. NOW!” oh my head….

Amber POV- Sigh guys…why do people like to copy We Got Married so much? First was Krystal with the ring drawn on my hand at the café and now the guys learning from JoKwon-hyung. Bunch of idiots! And they always say that I’m stupid! Wow I’m doing a lot of thinking today!

(Conversation ♥)
A-Guys! You idiots! Why didn’t you guys tell me about the plan?!
T-Wow Amber! I’m surprised that you’re fine!
K-Shut it TaeMin! Amber! Are you okay, boo?
M-What’s with the boo?
A-I’m fine. But our princess is pissed. I’m supposed to fix this.
J-Where’s Krys?
O-Guys shut up!!! Amber we didn’t exactly plan it. Jonghyun just came up with it like a couple of hours before you guys came. Where’s Krystal?
K-I’m over here…..
*Everyone shocked!!!* A-Krys….er….erm…..
K-What? *GLARE*
O-Okay Okay. I’m gonna talk to the PD and let’s just finish our recording. Man…I’m already tired of the childishness of you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And so ends the stupid things. And since then, I haven’t talk to oppas or Amber. Hmmmm I seem to have overlook something…never mind. Well at least there’s a good thing happening today, meeting Sica-unnie!!~ And here I am waiting for unnie……
 
”Hey baby sis!” speak of the devil!
 
“Hi unnie! ^^ I missed you!” Well part of it is truth, but there’s not the main reason why we’re meeting.

K-How did you managed to get Yuri-unnie to leave you alone for today?
 
J-Oh she went out to gym early this morning and didn’t bother to wake me up since it’ll piss me off and I hate the gym.
 
K-Ewww….gym. Can’t understand why they like it.
 
J-Who?

K-Amber.

J-Ah….So how’s life treating you?

K-You know…making lemonade out of life. The recording drain my life. It ..

J-You got set up for a kiss like GaIn-sunbaenim.
 
K-!!!!! How did you know?!
 
J-Rumours travel faster than allkpop and usually contains more facts as well. Maybe I should try dailykpop next?

K-Damn it. Well Amber being out of the plan was something that I didn’t expect. But anyway I managed to finish it but I’m so disappointed about Jonghyun-oppa now.

J-I didn’t know he is such a jerk too! Maybe I should talk some sense into him…

K-*gulp* Unnie, I think you’re gonna murder him rather than talking sense into him.

J-Anyway! I heard that Amber tried to kiss you?

K-*Blush like mad* What? Nonsense!!! She just offered help for rehearsing the fake scene but got busted for the fake plot.

J-So you mean to say nothing happened? Damn you should learn more about initiative!

~~~~*Kring Kring*~~~~ “Welcome to XXXXX Café!” *Yuri enters*

Y-OH! SICA!!!~~~ Baby~ what are you doing here?~

J-What?! Er….I’m meeting my baby sis.

K-Hi Unnie. What’s up? Er………….get off her please……I’m still here and we’re in public and GOD this is embarrassing……

Y-Oh sorry~ Just greeting your sister~

J-Yul *SMACK!* HMPH! I thought you’re gonna be at the gym the whole day?

Y-Haha I went to gym with Amber! She’s still at the gym with Donghae-oppa. Man! You should have seen them together! They’re like brothers! Or siblings! I got tired so I decided to leave early but they’re gonna come in about an hour(?)
 
K-What?! OMG!! What should I do?!

J-Calm down Krys!

Y-What’s up??? What were you guys doing or talking about anyway??

*Sica explain to Yul about the situation*

Y-Wow! Kinda like finding out about TaeNy~ 8D

K-HUH?

J-That was what gave Yul the courage to confess to me. It was a good thing though, since they were then discovered by manager-oppa and we managed to help them out of being kicked out of SNSD or suspended. They just understand that in the end SNSD is gonna be a big hit and choose to close an eye to whatever we do in private.

K-Wow! This I wanna know!

Y-OH! It’s gonna be a long story but can I do it? Amber won’t be here in a while anyway.

J-Okay okay. Seobang go ahead….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

Okay….so I was coming back to the dorm after gymming with Hyoyeon, me alone ‘cause Hyoyeon was gonna meet someone else but didn’t tell me who. Once I entered the dorm, Sica was on the couch watching random TV programs. “Hi Sica~”……
 
“Hey” man…still cold as usual. But she look so cute slouching on the couch in a loose blouse that showed her shoulder and a pair of fade-jean shorts. Ahhh~ so cute~ Walking pass her, I went straight into my room to change and came out to slack with Sica. Seems like we’re spending some quality time together right? Kekekeke~
 
“Yul I’m hungry~” Awww she look so cute leaning her head on my shoulder.
 
“You know I can’t cook right?” Ya….unfortunately at that time I haven’t learnt to cook yet.
 
“Fany is TaeYeon’s room. Ask TaeYeon to cook?” Huh? The two of them are in?? Fany can’t cook but TaeYeon can.
 
“Alright I’ll try.” Reluctantly, I got up and head towards TaeYeon’s room, thinking what the hell was I thinking getting off the couch.

*Knock knock* “TaeYeon! Fany!~ Sica and I are hung…….O_O!!! OMO!!! @#@*#&$HOUEHIOWGFG” Why are they in bed?! HUGGING!?!! WITH NO CLOT--- (J: Let’s skip that detail and keep it a PG flashback!) okay…so I was shocked.
 
“Yuri-ah Shut up!” TaeYeon got out of bed and wore her clothes while walking towards me.
 
“Hey Tae Tae you are wearing my shirt and shorts. Or did you do that on purpose? *wink*” OMG Tiffany! OMG OMG OMG!!!!
 
“Yup I like your clothes. Besides, my clothes are on your side of the bed.” WHAT?!!?!
 
“Oh okay. Make lunch will ya? I’ll go shower first.” OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG…..O…..M…..G!!!!!!!

“Yuri-ah, come here. You are not allowed to tell anyone about this ‘kay?”
 
“About you guys doing that or about TaeNy?”
 
“Both duh!~” Erm….okay…
 
”Say when did this start?”
 
“About a couple of months after we moved into the new dorm?” Oh that’s the period of time where I start to notice them disappearing a lot.
 
“Okay….anyway my princess needs food. I’ll do it if I can but ya…sorry to ‘crash the party’.”
 
“Told you to learn how to cook from me! Ah well, when are you gonna confess to her anyway?” O_O!!!
 
“Er..confess about what?” It’s not that obvious right?
 
"I’m not blind. Even Fany can tell that you like Jessica. It’s not wrong anyway. Just go ahead! She seems to like you *wink*”…………
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J-STOP! Why did it turn into our story?! Don’t reveal our past would you?!

Y-Haha well! TaeYeon set us up for a super cool dinner at our dorm and I became her seobang! End of story.

K-Wait so you walked in before, during or after that thing??

J-Krys!

K-What?

Y-Well actually it’s…mursdgbkdgblgrf *Jessica covered with her hand*

J-Don’t corrupt my baby sis!

K-That coming from the person who told me to GET A GIRL.

J-Just trying to help so don’t rub it in!

Y-Wow Sica baby that was aggressive! XD

K-But you said they got into trouble?

J-Manager-oppa did the same thing and ran into them while they were in the heat and well....we helped to persuade oppa to close an eye.

Y-Oh! Amber is coming in about 10minutes!

K-What?! OMG!!!!!

J-Relax! Seobang~ Do me a favour! Talk some sense into Amber please?

Y-No problem baby!~

K-Sigh...what's gonna happen to me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I'm awesome?
 
Ciao
 
~Black Jun~