Phase 14

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

Yuri POV

Sica is so evil, I pity Ambro...and Krystal too, (More for Ambro~) ACTUALLY NOTHING HAPPENED! >< Sica saw them drunk and decided to bring them home immediately before they pass out in the club. Then she used her 'icy powers' to get the rest in on her plan. (EVEN ME...ok maybe not the 'icy powers'...she used another 'power' to get me to agree...YOU KNOW WHAT ME MEAN RIGHT? HEHEHEHE~)

"Sica......"

"Yes?" Innocent voice, not-so-innocent personality...

"Shouldn't we stay out of KryBer's problems? I mean, they're grown-ups! They just need to take their time to realize their love for each other.....there's no real need for us.............................................................*gulp* erm................" OKAY.....CHOKING ON THE GLARE.....><

 

 

 

 

 

*Sigh* "Seobang you just think that I'm being mean to Amber right?" I nodded. "This is for their sake! I love my baby sis, I wanna see her happy. Besides! That dino is so dense that she can't even see that Krys is falling for her."

"But-"

"NO BUTS! I get the last say and you don't get the couch at night. You managed to talk to that dino yet?"

Anything but the couch for me....>< "Not yet. I'm meeting her later to gym though."

"Later? Hmm alright I'll talk to Krys during that time too then! Good luck Seobang~" And with that she jumped off the bed and went to shower.

Sigh....Ambro....I've tried....sorry....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- YulBer Time! -

Y: So.....have you thought about what you gonna do from here on?

A: What more can I do? I can't help it that I'm too attractive. But I never thought....sigh....

Y: Look...you gotta be responsible! You're no longer a kid. Let me help you a little! What do you think is the best plan to settle this?

A: Responsibility?! FOR WHAT? BEING TOO ATTRACTIVE??? If only they can fall for each other and leave me alone.

Y: Not gonna happen in a thousand years dummy.

A: Hmmmm.....*thinking in process* I GOT IT! THANKS YUL! I REALLY LOVE YA!!!! ^^

Y: Huh?! Wait so what is your plan?

A: I'm gonna be a responsible adult! ^^ But first I'm gotta call everyone out.

Y: Oh......*RING~~~~* wait Sica's calling....Hey babe! What's up?.......er...ya we just talked...she wanna meet everyione to settle things once and for all I think...how's krystal?....................soooooo let's call the whole gang in at the usual cafe later at 6?..................alright! See you later baby! *MUACKS*

A: What was that about?

Y: Well Krystal was meeting Jessica for their HTHT and they were talking about the same issue as us so Sica decided to check on us to see if we have reached a solution. You wanted to meet everyone right? Sica saved you the trouble 'cause she's gonna call them to the cafe we always go near SMEnt and be the mediator today. Let's go wash up! We don't wanna be late.

A: 0-0 okay......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- JungSis In The House Yo! -

J: So...wanna talk?

K: About?

J: Oh come on! I'm not your older sister for no reasons! I know you must have thought of a solution for the current situation you're in! So tell unnie all about it!

K: OH that.....well first of all, regarding JongHyun-oppa, I asked Luna to help me to check with Onew-oppa but it seems like they got interrupted during their phonecall and so I couldn't confirm but she said Onew-oppa definitely said something about him dating....someone....or something like that. As for Nicole, I remember she was crushing on another person right? Was it Hyomin? Well there's no way to confirm that but I can always push her to her crush so it's not a problem. SO....do I still have a problem? I think not! XD

J: But you ain't 100% sure of that. And do you remember that stupid dino have her fair share of problems, which for your information, is more complicated than yours? What are you gonna do? Just confess to her and make her go out with you instead and end all the problems? The world is not so easy my dear sister~

K: So what do YOU propose then, OH-SO-MIGHTY-JESSICA-SHII?

J: I like that! XD Well I did thought of something. All's fair in love and war right? Let's just get everyone involved to meet up later and make this into a fair battle to win the hearts of their love! How's that?

K: You mean like a compeition? Ooooooo you know I'll never lose! *smirk*

J: Okay! It's settled then! I'll text them then call my seobang to inform Amber! I shall be the judge for this compeition then!

K: Sure~ Do what you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Rest Involved! -

???? : So the stage have been set! Let's get it over and done with then. I'm tired of the games.

???? : Yeah. Me too. I just hope they do as Jessica suggest.

???? : Well you never know. I have a feeling that dino junior is gonna screw up somehow.

???? : Whatever....LET'S GO! I don't wanna face the fury of the ice princesses! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

By the way....Christmas just passed and well.....I was partying until.....

*BRING ME BACK TO LIFEEEEEEE!!!!!~~~~~~*

Jun : Hello?

???? : YAH!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!! (Deja vu moment...)

Jun : WAIT KRYS! I CAN EXPLAIN!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

K : SO WHERE IS OUR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL?!!!!

Jun : What Christmas special?

A : You didn't talk about how we spent Christmas!! TT^TT

Jun : But you guys ain't even together yet.

K : AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?!

Jun : ......@_@ ok me....well I'm sorry~ but I really can't do it now!! >< I'm sure you guys can just enjoy your Christmas without me updating your personal life here right?

K : THEN WHAT IS THE USE OF THIS 'BEHIND-THE-SCENES' KIND OF STORY!!!! DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!!!

Jun : but....but....you don't pay  me.....AMBRO! SAVE ME!!! JUST GO ON A ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER OR SOMETHING!

A : We did spent our Christmas in a rather 'romantic' way but you were too busy partying to record it down..

Jun : ...................too much details bro.............

K : Whatever, just get your back here and start typing! How long do you think my fans can wait for an update?!

Jun : Oh I do know for a fact that all f(x) fans have really strong patience! ^^

A : Sigh...well I'm gonna hang up now. See ya around author!

*Tut-tut-tut-tut*

 

 

 

 

 

Yup so I finished recovering from my partying~ I hope I stay motivated to write but I'm a natural slacker so please forgive me ><

Till the next phase! Ciao

Jun