Phase 6

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

Amber POV

NO!!!~ TT-TT

Flashback...
LSM: Sorry girls! Change in plans. Shinee will be our main focus for now. But I promise that your debut will be within the next 6 to 9 months okay? Krystal, I need to talk to you. Now, rest of you can leave now.
*End of Flashback*


LSM didn't even let us talk at all. At least the hyungs are doing well.....*sigh*

Krystal POV

LSM: OKAY! We are planning a surprise for Shinee so their next single titled Juliette, YOU are going to be the main Juliet in the music video! Isn't that great?

Which part of it is great?! No debut and now I have to work with oppas?! God...."May I know why I'm chosen?"

LSM: Mainly because it will have a mysterious effect since you have not debut yet. Marketing strategy so not really necessary for you to understand the reason behind it. It's still a job so you have to do it anyway.

Urgh...."Not like I have a choice...." Unnie!! >o<" HELP~~

(After Krystal left....)

???: Thanks boss. I hope it wasn’t too much trouble.

LSM: My pleasure! I didn’t know you had this rare talent! Keep up the good work! But I really do wonder why you insisted that I postpone their debut.

???: I have my plans. Sorry to trouble you boss. I’ll be going now.

LSM: Alright.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Few Days Later....

Amber POV

For now, since we have time, we’re out at karaoke box! A rare day because f(x), SNSD and Shinee are enjoying our off day together! Since we’re singers, karaoke is a MUST! Well, not for f(x) yet anyway but who cares! XD

“Shinee and SNSD mini concert!! FIGHTING!!~” YEAH! GO KEY! GO UNNIES! GO HYUNGS!!

“What? No fair! Then what about f(x)?” Forget that MinHo-hyung!

“It’s okay! They’ll perform our songs instead as guests in the so-called mini concert.” O_O Jessica-unnie?!

“YEAH!~ LET’S START!” *Double shock!* Umma!!!! Sulli!!!!

SO the mini concert starts off with the newbie Shinee with ‘Replay’, with me as special guest(?), following which is ‘Graze’, a new song which I think have a really deep meaning to Jonghyun.

Next, I did a rap! ‘Not Afraid’ is always in style! (With exception of a few words...anti-vulgarity) Then, we challenges a Big Bang song, ‘Haru Haru’ was my choice but Jonghyun and Onew insisted on singing ‘Last Farewell’. Ah well, they are my hyungs so gotta give in to them.

“Try a duet! Amber! Choose your partner! ‘Love the way you lie’ shouldn’t be a problem to you, right?” O_O erm it’s a problem because I haven’t learn that rap yet. But in any case, since Tiffany-unnie recommended, and Jessica-unnie practically pushed Krystal to sing with me, I challenged the song but all I know is that both of us were blushing madly while the rest were enjoying the show. “Alright! Unnies! Your turn!” Pass on to SNSD!

SNSD and the remaining four of f(x) did a cute dance for ‘Kissing You’, so cute that I got a mental nosebleed. Oh wait! Krystal is way too shy to do some moves and Jessica-unnie is such a devil that she purposely made Krystal dance in the limelight while she slowly signal the others to follow her plan. Somehow, Krystal was then ‘forced’ in the center and kept eyeing me with distress signals in her glares. Obviously, I need to catch the hint and help her. “Unnies! Why is Krystal in the center? This is supposed to be SNSD’s mini concert!” Key! Help me!

“That’s right! Noonas! Show us some of your diva moves! SOSHI! SOSHI! SOSHI! SOSHI! SOSHI! SOSHI!~” Key never fails!!

“YEAH! SOSHI! SOSHI! SOSHI! SOSHI! SOSHI!~”

“Yah! Be grateful that we are even here on our off day when we could be sleeping at home!” *Gulp!*

“It’s alright Sica. Don’t get so heated up over a little teasing. I’ve done worse and you didn’t even noticed. And all you ever do on off days is sleeping in your bed.” Huh? What’s Yuri talking about? “Yah Yul!! You’re sleeping in your own room tonight.”

“Isn’t it the same?” I thought SooYoung-unnie shares Jessica-unnie’s room?

“Yuri just swapped with me since she always stick to you like glue.” Ah...I see. Again with the extensive skinship.

“Sica-unnie! Stop it! The others are here too you know!”

“So? Most of them know that Yuri is mine! *Clings on to Yuri and gave her a quick peck on the lips*” *Jaw drop* “Erm...that’s new to me.” I really didn’t know. Sue me if it’s a crime to not realise that your sunbaes are in love with each other.

“.........er girls, I think you’re all forgetting our existence. And please! No more PDA!” Why the heck is Onew-hyung so calm?! He knew?! He knew something that I didn’t know?! Wow! Talk about being surprised.

“*Sigh* Amber, I wanna get home first. You mind sending me home?” “Err Okay Krys.” Can I get some answers to the confusion I’m having now too?

“We’re coming too. Amber needs company when she come back too.” Key does that all the time but Jonghyun-hyung is really unexpected.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the karaoke session...

Krystal meets up with Jessica~

J: So how's life treating you, baby sis?

K: I got to work with Jonghyun-oppa for Shinee’s MV. But I got a feeling that it’s not that simple.

J: Why? It’s a job, so take it as what it is, nothing less and nothing more.

K: Stop telling me the obvious.

J: Sometimes, the most obvious things are those that you missed out. That’s probably the answer to your troubles too Krys. So tell me! What happened to getting a GIRL?

K: I got hyung.

J: ...er okay. Amber is a girl too so I guess that works too. How long do you think it’ll take for you to fall for her?

K: *blush furiously* Wh-What? I’m not gonna fall for hyung! We’re talking about Amber here you know!

J: That’s what I said to Yuri too.

K: O_o What’s the link? I thought you guys had mutual love?

J: Not when she confessed to me! But it didn’t take me long to realise that I really did have feelings for her. Wait! Don’t you dare tell her that! Understand? *adding icy glares to make it more threatening*

K: Okay...so YOU are saying I’m gonna fall for hyung eventually? I can’t even imagine us together.

J: Really? I can. And trust me, you two will look so cute with each other. I think it’ll take less than A MONTH for you two to get together.

K: What?! IMPOSSIBLE!

J: Right....just keep telling yourself that. A word of advice: when the time comes, just be true to yourself and accept your feelings. Then go all out to let her know about your feelings.

K: @_@ alright.... (though I doubt it'll ever happen)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along the way while sending Krystal home~

K - Why are the oppas following us so closely? “Amber, I’m cold…”

A – She’s wearing a thick jacket and she’s COLD?! *Sigh* “ Wanna wear my sweater?” *Starts to strip off my one and only extra layer of clothing that’s protecting me from the cold*

K – “Thanks but I just wanted to hold hands with you to keep my hands warm. You didn’t wear an extra layer under your sweater so you’ll freeze your off if you do that.”

Key: I can give you my sweater since I’m wearing two layers of jackets!

K – Oppa……urgh…..”Thanks but no thanks. Amber’s hands is good enough.”

Jonghyun – Why are they holding hands!? IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?! *sigh* “ Hey Krys, so I heard we’ll be working together on the new MV?”

Key: Oh! Did you know that ‘Juliette’ was wrote by Jonghyun-hyung? Bet you didn’t! it’s supposed to be meaningful because hyung composed it right after our debut!

A – Krystal is gonna be in their MV?! …*slightly annoyed by the thought of it* “I didn’t know you’re gonna be in their MV. As Juliet? I thought you won’t do it?”

K – Key-oppa! Why the heck are you even mentioning about it?! Oh wait. I didn’t know Jonghyun-oppa can compose lyrics! But why am I in the MV that HE composed?!! “It’s work. I can’t refuse. IF I can, I would. Why are you talking in this tone anyway?”

A – “I’m not talking in whatever tone you’re talking about.” Hmmm wait a minute! Why do I feel annoyed? Because she never mentioned about it to us? Or because she’s in the MV with the oppas and I feel jealous? Wait! Why would I be jealous in the first place?! Argh my head…

 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued......
 
okay i got abit of time in between since i take short breaks to make work more bearable!~ anyway~ im looking forward to writing the new chapter over the wkend~~ *evil smirk*
 
Ciao
 
~ Black Jun ~