Phase 9

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

Amber's POV

AH! A great day to chill and gym! Donghae-oppa happens to be free (thanks to Henry-oppa who usually gym with me but found a replacement for himself due to his busy schedule) and my usual gym-mate, Yuri-unnie was planning to do the same! After meeting up and sweating all the stress away through some vigorous exercise, Yuri-unnie was getting tired (maybe she's getting old? XD) and decided to leave first.

Since I made a point to CHILL today, I asked her if she was able to hang around near the gym so I could find her later. Lately, she's been my adviser on "How to tame your ice princess" course. You know who I'm talking about! Yep....I learn fast and figure out the special traits of my ice princess in a short time and saved my from trouble! Good job me! *pat my own back*

Did I mention that Donghae-oppa and I seriously look alike?! Apart from Jonghyun-oppa, he is my next closest kin in terms of appearance I guess(?) Unnie couldn't stop teasing us because we look alike.. =_=" He was a great senior and gave me tips on how to get superb abs! Yes…he has really solid abs and mine are….well…in the making(?)

Okay so now Donghae-oppa gotta go off for his schedule and I'm....hmmm....never mind. Just gonna go find unnie then.

To: Yul
From: Ambro
Unnie I'm gonna shower now and then go find you. You're at the cafe right? Be there in about 10minutes ^^

*After 10 minutes* Fast right? Hehehehe I'm known to bathe the fastest among f(x)! Or rather the fastest among all the people I know! In fact, I usually bathe first so that I don't have to wait for a couple of hours just to shower and sleep. (Yes, unfortunately that's what happen when you share a bathroom with 4 girls that bathe for hours. You have to wait till late night just to shower and by the time you sleep it will be past 2am.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Back at the café* Yuri’s POV

“Okay baby. You want to hide at another table nearby?” Of course I know Amber has a crush on someone. She told me before when I told her how to tame her ice princess! Then again, I don’t know who is the person (though I have a suspect in mind already) so telling them the fact won’t help anyway.
 
“Let’s go baby sis! There’s a good spot to hide over there. Baby please go over to the table beside and make sure Amber doesn’t see us when she comes in and sit with you!” Awww she’s getting nervous. How did I know that? Well she talks differently, like a sergeant when she’s trying very hard to hide her fear and to get things done her way.
 
“Yes madam! Oh look here she comes!” Speak of the devil…and it’s not even 10minutes!!! How the heck does she bathe so fast!

Conversation Mode!!!

A: Hey unnie!~ Let me grab a drink first ‘kay?

Y: Alright. ^^

A: Okay got my drink!

Y: Amber did you BATHE?

A: Of course! I love to be clean!

Y: But you said 10minutes…..it was definitely less than 10minutes! More like 5…

A: Well I don’t have long hair so lesser surface to cover as compared to you GALS with your LONG SILKY hair. One good point I like and never regretted about keeping short hair.

Y: =_=” Okay…..anyways, any problem with your ice princess?

A: Nope~ I got it all under control. Besides, I’m getting the butterflies in my stomach just thinking about our debut in a week.

Y: I see…..hmmm just a random thought but do you like Krystal?

A: O_O WH-WHAT?! NO! OF COURSE NOT! PFFT~ WHY WOULD I LIKE A GIRL?

Y: Amber calm down!

A: THERE’S TONS OF THEM IN L.A. THAT GO GAY AND CHASED AFTER ME IN THE PAST AND I KEPT TRUE TO MY STRAIGHT-NESS! (if there is such a word)

Y: *Sigh* Kid calm down! Told you it’s just a random thought. (interesting…such violent denial~ definitely in the later stages of discovering her heart. Kekeke)

A: Right….besides! I’m Christian. (OMG Did I just break down in public? Man I should train my composure!)

Y: Keep telling yourself that. I met people who are Christians/Gays. Krystal is cute anyway! I still think Sica is hot but you know, on a side note you should really consider Krys. I mean, it’s not like we can get a boyfriend easily. It spoils our market value and a GGR is so much easier to maintain.

A: Just because you and Jessica-unnie are good together with fans worshipping YulSic doesn’t mean it works for all of us. Just look at us! What are we gonna be? KryBer? AmStal? That’s just pure weird…

(K-Talk about being negative….not like I never thought about that! HMPH!)

Y: KryBer sounds nice. But that makes Krystal the ‘guy’. AmStal doesn’t rhyme as well. But you got a good start on your couple name! ^^ (See! Told you I got good intuition! Note to self: tell Sica about Amber’s crush on Krystal later!)

A: Whatever! Let’s talk about something else! How’s it like when you just debut?

Y: Erm…well first of all it’s a period where you wear your stage clothes without washing them for days. You have a couple of sets of clothes but it depends on the performance you’re doing so you must wear the same outfit for some of the performances. Just pray hard that they get some washing after you used them for one because you’re gonna sweat like mad.

A: Ewww…..okay…I’ll wash them myself if I have too. How about the competition? Like meeting other artists on Music Bank or something?

(K-mental note: Amber have hygiene problem! Get her to clean your room or something next time! And always bring deodorant or perfume to performances.)

Y: Hmmm oh you’ll have to be really friendly to everyone you meet since you need the publicity when you just debut. Get to know as many people as possible. They may help you in future! You never know when you’ll get a phone call to be featured in somebody else’s MV or performance. Not much about competition. More on networking. SME make us do a lot of marketing work.

A: Sooooo….I’ll get to meet our seniors like Big Bang and 4 Minute right?? Man I definitely want to be friends with TaeYang-oppa or Hyuna-unnie.

(K-What?! NO!!! Flirting Amber alert!!! Never let her alone with our sunbaenims!!!)

……..and so the conversation went on about how to meet new people and blah okay? Too long to continue……….Krystal and Jessica sneak off first when Yuri and Amber decided to leave and go home….and soooo…….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Moving on to f(x)’s debut!
*D-Day* My POV

f(x)’s big day! The girls are going around doing their final touches to their makeup before heading off to their final rehearsals. They have their intro dance and LaChaTa performance back-to-back so they gotta record down one of them, well for them preferably the intro dance since the outfits for LaChaTa is much more presentable than the all black tight fitting outfit for their dance. Even for Amber, to cover her shyness, she needed a jacket on top of her tight fit black suit(?) And now~ let’s go BTS to check out what they are doing on the day other than the performance!

Amber POV

Man! That’s so many people!!! I’m so nervous!!! What if they think that I’m not good enough? WAHHH~~~ UMMA~~~~ Why do we have to go greet the other artists?! I’m so out of the right state of mind now!!!~ *Pace around in circles!* "Stop going in circles and just sit down!" *gulp*
 
"Yes princess..." That was scary.
 
"Stop freaking out! I'm gonna freak out too if you keep doing that!" Omo
 
"Vic-unnie! Keep your cool! You have to stay strong as our leader!" Luna-ah~ not a good follow..
 
"Unnie just relax!" *sigh* Sulli please be A BIT MORE NERVOUS about the situation!

"Okay! Here we go! 4Minute-sunbaenims! Annyeonghaseyo! We're f(x)! Please take care of us!" Wow.....Hyuna-unnie in real life and up close!!! OMG! She's so pretty!!
 
"Err hi Hyuna-sunbaenim! I'm a big fan!" Wah!! Face is turning red too fast!!
 
"Haha Hi~ You look cool! Amber right? WE should hang out!" How did she know my NAME!!!! Oh wait my nametag is on me...haha!
 
"Thanks! I'll love to!" Omo why is she clinging on to me~ ahhh~~~ so cute~
 
"Oh one more thing! Call me Hyuna. Let's be friends! Here's my number! Text me okay? *wink*" GAHH!!! DID YOU SEE THAT WINK! OMO MY HEART!
 
"O-Okay! I'll see you around Hy-Hyuna. ^^" Today is my day? I made friends with Hyuna! OMG~

Moving on...we got to meet Big Bang! TaeYang-oppa and I totally clicked! I became friends with him and TOP-oppa while Seungri-oppa and Daeseung-oppa show their cheeky selfs by pranking GD-oppa when the rest were talking to him.

Then, we met KARA, and nearly got fooled by princess that Nicole Jung was her cousin. But who won't believe them! They were close like glue! It's hard to believe this is the first time they met each other.
 
Other than that, we met 2NE1, and before I forget! I must say this: CL is so cool! Yes I know I sound so idiotic! BUT there's so many cool people that I look up to and they are all so nice, becoming friends to me when they just met me! Of course it did not end there! There were also 2PM and 2AM (@_@ they have nothing to do with the time they debut right? So what the heck is up with the naming......okay I am speaking for myself too since not 5 of us like math like I do...) AGAIN! THEY ARE COOL!! I DON'T KNOW OTHER WORDS TO DESCRIBE THEIR AWESOMENESS IN KOREAN SO I KEPT TELLING THEM THEY ARE COOL! That's the closest word I can think of that best fit them! Vic-unnie was telling me how nice Nickhun-oppa was and Sulli got to talk to Wooyoung-oppa while Luna glare at the two happily chatting away. Wonder what's wrong with Luna. She's usually the most naive one among us so we always kept a look out for her but she seems to be pissed off and wary of everyone we meet today. Maybe she's nervous too(?)

That pretty much sums up our BTS and for more look in my brain! XD yes backup memory is currently uploading into my diary! OKAY! Back to you Author-nim!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Amber for a tour in your brain for BTS! Let's get back to the story!

Few days after their debut, LaChaTa was a big hit and f(x) continue to gain popularity as they start their LaChaTa promotions and showcase their different talents! Heck they even made a new version of Choco Love by SNSD, which brought them more love from all the Soshis out there! (This is the part where you start thinking yes you are a Soshi who love f(x) too. FYI I'm not but I made my Soshi friend love f(x)!) But in their daily lives, there are just some things that are not shown on tv. (Because I made it that way!)

Let's look at Krystal! What have she been up to? Becoming really close with NIckky~ Something I'm not sure if it's gonna end up as everyone presume. (I don't know what you presume so of course I'm just gonna do things my way unless you tell me what you think) They hang out more often than JungLi and of course they are 'tighter' physically too! Don't go thinking the wrong way now! I mean the clingy type of tight. Something that Amber didn't used to like but gotten used to it by now (Though she prefer to have her personal space if she can choose!)

Amber, on the other hand, went out with Hyuna more than your fingers, or your toes, can count! Why? Good question! Because she got stressed over the girly dance in Choco Love and just at the right timing, Hyuna texted her to meet up. What do they do? Chill out at cafes, maybe even go clubbing (of course no one know about that since they will go home around 2am in the morning to avoid getting scoldings). Our princess did realize that Amber goes out until late in the morning though since she had to move in to the dorms during the promotion period to ensure her safety. Fans are just that scary as they already know where her house is right after their debut.

Well too much of me talking right? Let's hear what the girls are doing instead then! Since they are doing so well, they are currently doing a new MV! And on the fine day....Let's see things from another POV! Vic-umma~


Vic POV

*SIGH* Things have been so busy recently! After we finished the Choco Love MV, we have to record a new MV of our own already! Not that it's a bad thing but I wish I have time to just breathe without thinking of what to rush to do next! Here we are having a break but I'm trying to figure out the lyrics to the new single....Ch-Chu(?) I haven't had my first kiss yet and I'm singing a song about kiss... -_-

V: Luna-ah how do I pronounce this word? gidaryeo watdeon?

L: Yup! You're doing fine with the pronounciation! Don't worry so much. Sul's dancing is a bigger problem.

S: Hey! What do you mean by that! I'm doing great dancing in this fancy black dress 'kay?

L: Maybe the dress is the problem!

A: That's so stuffy to dance in...but it looks great on you. Totally your style.

L: As the giant baby of f(x)!

S: At least I'm cute! This song is supposed to be cute so I can exhibit all my ageyo now! *Ageyo in max output*

L: IthinkImgonnafaint....

K: What?

L: Nothing! (OMG did I just think out loud again?)

K: You guys are forgetting about me.....I'm in a dress too you know?

A: Aww princess you'll do well! You dance as well as Hyuna!

K: *Raised an eyebrow* Hyuna? How would you know?

A: OH Ermm....well her performances are great~

K: So you take special note of HYUNA's perfomances only?

V: Krystal calm down! It was a compliment so why are you getting so worked up?

K: I'm quite sure it have something to do with Amber coming back 'early'.

V: What?

L: Since when is she back early?

S: Technically speaking she came back early in the morning.

A: ............well I was just spending my personal time........

V, L, S, K: With???

A: ....Hyuna...

V, L, S, K: Doing???

A: .......well stuff......

K: Spill it Amber! *Death glares glued on Amber who is sweating like mad now, not because it's hot*

A: ....er most of the time just chilling at cafes but sometimeswe...gotoclubandthat'swhenIgohomeearlyinthemorning..

V: Yo-You went to a club? (FYI Not like we never been to one but that was quite some time back with SNSD and SuJu to celebrate or something. I still don't like how people get wasted there though it's party atmosphere 24/7)

K: With Hyuna....

L, S: Uh oh.....

V: Ugh my head. If manager-oppa knows about this, you are so dead.

A: Argh at least I didn't go yesterday night! Enough about me already! Krystal been going out alot too!

V: So where have you been lately?

K: Shopping with Nicole. We totally clicked! Wonder if it's because we're both Jungs?

S: I'm sure that have nothing to do with you two being Jungs....You didn't even go out with me last week! I was stuck at home with nothing to do. Lucky Luna-unnie found my new hobby! Video games! Whoever created it was a genius but I love Luna-unnie more for playing with me every single time!

L: Awww don't need to thank me for that.

V: It's good that you're making friends, but AMBER! Clubbing is still a no!

A: What?! *Suddenly felt death glares at her from Vic and Krys* Ok ok I'll tell Hyuna not to ask me out to clubbing anymore.

K: That's a good puppy.
:
:
:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And later that day let's switch over to Amber's POV

To: Hyuna The Babe
From: Amberrrr
Hey babe! I got busted. Told you we should leave earlier. Can't club anymore.

*Sigh* And I really enjoyed de-stressing at the club. It's kinda like exercising since you're sweating out your dance moves or grooving to the beat! It's freedom in a way...Oh got a reply!

To: Amberrrr
From: Hyuna The Babe
Awww too bad baby. Was about to ask you out to the party at the usual club tonight. Guess you gotta pass on that. I was planning a surprise for you...now the plan is gone with the wind TT-TT

Surprise? I love surprises! Her last surprise was bringing me to crash a party at a club downtown! IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! We won dance battles and the organizer of the party gave us VIP passes for lifetime to the club!

To: Hyuna The Babe
From: Amberrrr
Damn! Should I go? Just this last one?

So tempted!! OH that's a fast reply...

To: Amberrrr
From: Hyuna The Babe
Come on!! Last one~~ Please!! So my surprise won't go to waste!

Hmmmm guess it won't hurt anyone to go just this ONE LAST TIME right? I'll quit after that! I promise!

To: Hyuna The Babe
From: Amberrrr
Okay!~ Same time same place! Don't be late! And please make my surprise a night of fun instead!

To: Amberrrr
From: Hyuna The Babe
Speak for yourself! I'm always on time!....OK maybe not for the last couple of times we met but I'll definitely be early since I have nothing on my schedule today! Muahahahaha trust in the babe to make your night a blast! *wink*

Alright! Time to get change for a lifetime worth of fun!

.....and so Amber is off to prepare....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's see what Krys is doing then....Krystal~~~
OMG Hyuna have been dragging my servant around to CLUBS! What the hell is wrong with her! Following another GIRL to a CLUB! Great now I'm so pissed..Oh text from Nickky!

To: Kryssy
From: Nickky
Hey Krys! I got great news! There's a party going on tonight and I got TWO VIP TICKETS!!! Now...please say yes to what I'm about to ask of you!

HUH? PARTY? VIP TICKETS!!! OMG! NICKKY OF COURSE I'LL SAY YES!

To: Nickky
From: Kryssy
OMO! AHHHH~~~ YES! Please ask me to go to the party with you! IT'S DEFINITELY A YES!~

To: Kryssy
From: Nickky
Omg how did you know what I was gonna ask? XD OKAY! I'll pick you up in an hour! Get ready and wait for my call! We're gonna have a blast tonight!
PS-wear something clubby! It's part of the dresscode! *wink*

Clubby?? We're going to a club? Hmmm whatever! Kyah!!~ Gotta go shower!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if the color is too light to be seen~ ^^
 
Oh and next chapter I'll do a short chapter on LaChaTa mv and Choco Love mv shooting before we go on to the clubbing scene kay? I just realised i forgot about it....and moved the story on too fast... ><
 
Hope you guys like long stories~~
 
Ciao
 
~Black Jun~