Phase 2

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

"Hey it's Amber here. I can't pick up the phone now but please leave a message and your name and I'll get back to you ASAP." *Beeep*

That was a phone call that changed my boring life. Amber Liu here, 16 or 17 in Korean age (so confusing~), half-American and half-Taiwanese, Christian, and lastly normal teenager--idol-wannabe (nah...not really! I just tried and got lucky).

Wow! Never thought God wanted me to be a KOREAN IDOL! Well in any case, in a matter of days, I was flying to Korea, full of excitement and anxiety. (wait I think they are around the same meaning....never mind.) I always loved to sing. Example? Well, when I'm messing around with my friends or bored at home, I'll attempt to rap something like Eminem. (well his songs are catchy!) So I took a chance and went for some auditions (for singing of course! AHEM!! LALALALA~~~~ *cough cough*), thinking there's nothing to lose and hey! I'm going to be super star!

Urgh but I gotta admit. The difference in time is killing my brain (Jetlag? or Jet-lag? AISH WHATEVER)! I was sure I left in the morning! Why is it morning again?! And leaving my friends and family behind was a tough decision. My sister had a typical drama scene at the airport with me. (yeah the one with tears all over the face and repeating the same few words; "Remember to take care of yourself and call home! If it's too tough, you can always come home!" and so on)

Finding my way to the building was hell too. All the funny symbols/words don't make sense to me at all and the Koreans are not helping with their stares and pointing. (I know I look cool but please! I need my personal space too. No staring and pointing allowed!!) After a couple of hours of getting a cab to the building, I am shocked! IT'S HUGE!! "Excuse me. I'm here to see Mr Lee Soo Man(?)" Please understand English, front desk lady!

"Yes, please proceed to the 4th floor and take a left turn to the end of the corridor." YES! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ENGLISH! "Thank you."

Lifts! Love them....*Ding* "!@%*($)@#" (by instinct I hit the 'open' button..) These guys sure are good-looking...."$%^%*#" (I think he said thank you?) "Erm you're welcome(?)"

"Hey, you speak English! You're new too! My name is Key. Nice to meet you." And Key shook hands with me..."I'm Amber. I just got in through the auditions."

"Amber? Oh I'm sorry! I thought -" Oh boy..here we go again..."It's okay. I get that a lot. Well I get off here. See you around."

It was easy to find my way IN the building, so here I am in my future employer office, Lee Soo Man? This guy need to relax. Soo Man~ Entertainment may want to include some feminine aspects into the name of the company. (if you don't get it then please read in English!) Blah blah blah and more broken English that I couldn't understand...until....*knock knock* ";&?($:&/?&>~*}>%*{>^{*?" Okay I don't get what she say.

"Krystal! )I&%^%I^I*(*^^%&" Out of all the words I only managed to caught 'Krystal'. Seeing how 'Soo Man' is happy to push me away to her, i guess she is my mentor here. Okay, gotta introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Amber. Nice to meet you." Okay now smile and handshake. (sound like some robot manual instructions)

"Nice to meet you. I'm Krystal." Oh! She speaks English! First, the front desk lady, then the guy called Key and now Krystal! I'm lucky today!

"Ahem! *^( Amber )&^(*& California *(&)(#*&@)$($@ Amber, Krystal *(^(&$^(@#&Q*@ Krystal (*&@*&$)@& Amber *(^*&@)$&" See what I mean when I say Soo Man needs a break? I didn't even understood half of his sentence!!

"Wait. You're a SHE?" Not this again! "Ah! Sorry!" She looks funny when she panics.

"Yeah. Erm I do get mistaken as a boy a lot. It's okay." I'm trying to stop myself from laughing as I see her blush! It's an awkward situation, alright?

"Let's get to the studio! Suili and Luna are waiting!" Who is Suili and Luna?! Wait!! WAIT!!~~~ (I'm being dragged to a studio)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From here on is a record of the conversation in Korean and English on the first day of Amber's arrival but I got tired of typing in different POVs so it's simplified to who say what. okay? angel

*Note--> K = Krystal, S = Suili, L = Luna, A = Amber...

In the studio~~
K: "Guys!! Sorry I'm late!"
L: "No problem! What did boss called yo-- Who is that GUY?!"
K: "New gu- I mean girl. unnie, SHE is Amber."
S: "Hahaha! Hi Amber. I'm Suili! Can I call you hyung?
A: "What's hyung?"
K: "Elder brother."
Amber with shocked face....
surprise
K: "Ignore her if you must."
L: "I'm Luna. And I support Suili's proposal!"
Double shock for Amber.......surprisesurprise
K: *facepalm herself* "Ignore them BOTH if you must."
A: "Erm...hahaha....I guess I have no choice. You can call me hyung then." *bitter laugh*
S & L: "Yeah!~" *High-5 each other*

Instructor's arrival....
Instructor: "Okay girls!! I see you guys have found your new member. Alright, time for your lesson!"......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to my POV (as in Amber)

After 2 months, I'm still dead tired! Why? Very simple. Would you still be energetic after tons of lessons and practices everyday with only 1 day rest? Oh wait make it half a day, I have to study Korean while the others are having their off-day. On the bright side, I managed to hang out with Key and his gang a couple of times and they are REALLY COOL. But it seems like Krystal doesn't really like them. She will always excuse herself from me whenever we happened to see each other in studios. Hope it's nothing serious. I also managed to improve my Korean, though still not very fluent but at least I can make a conversation! Good job me! yes

Back to the present...

"Amber! Are you done? Gotta go NOW!!" Urgh..okay I'm going....I'm...sleepy....man..what time is it now? OHMYGOODNESS!! Stupid alarm clock never ever gets me up on time!

"Hey Krystal! Sorry....am I late again?" Smile, Amber. Maybe she'll forgive you.

"Hi Amber! No you are not but let's get going or we'll be late for practice!" I sense sarcasm but looks like my smile did the trick! *grumble grumble!* Stomach! Quiet!!....oh look a shop with FOOD! "I'm hungry! Krystal!!"

......................

Ignored......time for cute mode! "Krystal.....there's a shop there! Can't I grab a bite before we go for lessons? Please!! Krystal baby~ please~ please~ PLEASE!~" This should do it!~

"We can't! Don't worry! You won't die from hunger." Huh? Seems like she is prepared for this. "I knew this was gonna happen so I made it while waiting for you just now. Good thing you have stocked up on your groceries at the dorms." 

"Wow! Thanks baby! You're the best!" Homemade sandwich!! She's my saviour!! She deserves a hug!!

"Yeah yeah. I know I'm the best. Now run!" We're still running...... TT-TT

To be continued......

I know~ i lied again....didnt wanna edit much of this coz im at work now so there's the danger of getting caught but i added some funny things that amber does~  ^^

Ciao for now! see if i have Phase 3 by lunchtime!

~Black Jun~