Phase 5

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

Krystal POV (a couple of days before the debut stage of Shinee)

"Unnie!! Sica-unnie!! Can I talk to you for a while?" *over the phone* "Hey baby sis! What's wro-- YAH YURI! Stop it! It's Krystal on the phone." Omo...wrong timing again. Seriously! I know they like each other but just separate for 5 minutes and let me talk to my unnie! *sigh*

"Okay sis! What's wrong?"

"You remember the 'incident' a few years back?"

........"Which one??" Mental facepalm.....*sigh*

"The one where I cried....after talking to oppa...."

"Oh that? Of course I do! You refused to talk about it after that and you're bringing that up because??"

"Well....I told someone about it already and I...erm...I thought you should know too since you were so worried about me."....all the time...but I can't say that..*blush!~*

"So what is it? Tell me already!" Ah....I can imagine her pouting.

"Erm...promise me you won't kill Jonghyun-oppa after this. 'kay?"

"Done. Now spill!!!"

"I like Jonghyun-oppa but apparently he don't have the same feelings as me..."

"Oh..you...EH?! HE WHAT?!! EH???!!~" Unnie, stop screaming into the phone. Stop screaming or Yuri-unnie will ask you what happened an-and-and....argh! I don't want this to spread anymore!

"Hey Sica! What's wrong? I heard you screaming!" Argh here comes Yuri. "Nothing, Yuri. Just go back to the room. I'll tell you later. *apparently, Yuri-unnie goes back to room as I hear a door close* So...what do you want now, Krystal?"

"Is there any good ways to get over a guy?"

"There is....get another guy." Unnie.....

"I don't like any guy now! And I'm not allowed to have a BGR now, remember?"

"Then, get a girl?"

"YAH UNNIE! What are you teaching me?! I don't like girls! I mean, we can be friends but not GGR. NEVER!"

"Then just get a distraction! Who is the other person who knows about this? Let me guess....Amber?"

?!?! "Unnie how do you know?"

"Please...I'm not blind. That's why I said get a girl." ...guess there's no other way..

"Alright unnie. Thanks for listening to me. And help me say 'Hi' to Yuri-unnie. Bye~"

"Okay. Bye sis. If anything happens, make sure to call me first!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to present time....

"Time to go Krys!" Amber seems really excited. And I'm.....*sigh*....unnie!!! Getting a GIRL ain't that easy! "Alright alright. Let's go" And stop pulling me. I can walk by myself!

"Cab!! Taxi!!" We're taking a cab?! Who's paying? "Yah Amber! I didn't bring so much cash out. Are you sure about taking a cab there? I can call unnie's manager to send us there."

"It's okay! Don't worry about money. I'll pay, okay?" ....whatever...Oh message! Jonghyun-oppa? Hmmm...


"Amber-hyung! I need to talk to you after the performance. It's okay right?"
 

"Hmm? Of course! As you wish, my princess~" AH!!~ My heart!! Melting from the wink!! Unnie, you look like a hyung too much!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the debut stage (FYI it's a performance, not recorded, and I found out that they didn't broadcast it)

"Amber~ Over here!! Oh! Nice to see you too Krystal!" Key-oppa looks pretty cool in his outfit with the hat!

"Thanks man! Good luck!!" Amber seems happy...*heartache...* "Good luck oppa! Go and have fun!" Where is Jonghyun-oppa?? Aigoo I should stop thinking about him now!

....Time for the performance!! All the girls are shouting like mad. They're so noisy! OH!! *music starts~* All I can hear now is "AHHHHHH~~" and some fangirls shouting "TaeMin~~~~". Well at least they're not shouting oppa's name.

As usual, the performance went well. Since I didn't know their dance or song beforehand, I didn't know Onew-oppa made a small mistake until Amber point it out to me, but seriously, I don't care. It's really not that obvious anyway. So after the show, I dragged Amber to a corner where we can talk in private. She seems quite unwilling. (must be really eager to go backstage and congratulate the guys....or Key-oppa. I'm not too sure which it is.) "Amber! Remember I told you about what happened between me and oppa? I told Sica-unnie about it."

"You what?! She'll KILL him for that!!" Hahaha~ Just like what I thought too. But I'm smarter than that.

"Don't worry. I made her promised that she won't kill oppa for it. And I didn't ask her to help me get revenge. I asked her how to get over him and she said get distraction, which in this case....will be YOU." Aegyo to the max. It helps, just not sure if it works.

"....erm okay? So what do you want me to do? As in my job scope as a distraction. And do I get paid for being a distraction? If I can propose a method of payment, it will be resume making my breakfast or morning snacks." Amber Liu, since when did you learn to negotiate? ZZzzz argh I don't care anymore.

"As my 'distraction', you are to always be around me whenever I feel sad or when I see oppa. Afterall, you are the peacemaker, right? And I think you forgotten why I stopped making food for you. It's because you sabotaged me to go to Shinee's MV shoot, remember?"

A - Damn....hmmmm....well here goes nothing... "But you're the one who is asking me for help now so that makes us even, right? Unless you don't have any confidence in your cooking, then I'll try asking Luna-unnie or Vic-umma to make food for me."

"YAH AMBER LIU! Don't push your luck! You know I'm good at cooking! If you want it so much, then I'll make sure you die from eating too much of the food I cooked!"

A - Yes!!! "Okay. Are you done? 'cause I'm sure we need to get going now if we're still going backstage."

"Yes I am. We can go now and YOU can go and drool over Key-oppa." I'm evil. I know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backstage in Shinee's waiting room

Jonghyun: "It's over!!"
Key: "Sure is!! But Onew, sure glad that your mistake wasn't that obvious."
Onew: "Shut it already! I know and I tried to cover up. Hope it worked."
MinHo: "Don't worry so much! You did great!"
TaeMin: "Hyung! Where's Amber and Krystal? I thought you said that they'll be coming backstage after the performance?"
Key: "Yah where's your manners? Amber is older than you! Something must have happened. Let's wait a while."

*Knock Knock*
A: "Hey guys!! CONGRATULATIONS!"
K: "Hey oppas. Well done for your debut!"
TaeMin: "Of course! We're always rocking the stage!~"
Key: "Hey how about we grab a drink together? Jonghyun's treat!"
Jonghyun: "Wha-What?! Why?!"
Onew: "Come on! It's our debut! A treat won't kill you, or your pocket or bank account."
MinHo: "Starbucks? Anyone?"
K, A, Key, Onew, TaeMin: "ME!!!!" *Jonghyun sighs....*

On the way to Starbucks
Key: "Hey Amber, what's the plan? Let them be alone?"
A: "Erm...things kind of got complicated. I can't let Krys be alone."
K: "Ahem. I understand English and I can hear you very clearly!"
Key: O_O "Okay...."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Starbucks~ (I love it~ White Chocolate Mocha Frappucino, Venti, with tons of whipped cream)

Jonghyun: "Okay guys, orders please!"
Key: "Mocha, grande, with whipped cream."
Onew: "Same, no whipped cream."
MinHo: "Espresso, tall."
TaeMin: "Hot chocolate! Venti with whipped cream and chocolate powder!"

*All the other 6 people stared at TaeMin*

TaeMin: "What?!~ I like to have something sweet~ At least I didn't get caramel!"
A: "Never mind. Hmmm I'll get a tall cappuccino, no whipped cream. Thanks."
K: "Caramel frappucino, grande, with whipped cream."
Jonghyun: "Alright! Be right back~"
Key: "SO! Amber, mind telling me what is going on?"
K: "Long story short, I made her my slave by making food every morning for her."

*All the 4 guys stared at Amber*

A: "I'm not her slave! I'm like her personal now..."
K: "From peacemaker to slave. Must be hard on you." (English)
A: "Yah! Stop saying that!" (English)
K: "It's the truth so what's wrong with that?" (English)
Key: "Yah! Stop talking in English! I still understand English, you know?"
TaeMin: "Oh! Sulli!!"
A, K: O_O "Where?! WHY?!"
S: "Oh hyung! Jung! You guys are so mean! You could told us that you guys were going to watch oppas' debut! We could have come together."
V: "Can we sit here too?"
Onew: "Sure! What do you want to drink? It's Jonghyun's treat."

........and the cafe thing goes on.......

Nearing evening time...(Time to go home!)
*Jonghyun grabs Krystal who grabs Amber along to a corner...*

Jonghyun: "Krystal! What's the mea-- why is Amber here too?!"
K: "That's none of your business. And I'm over you already so you can forget what I said before."
A: "Krys, that's abit..."
K: "Abit what? We'll still be friends so don't complain."
A: "....sorry hyung...guess we'll get going now. I'll talk to you again."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 1 month or so.....in LSM's office

LSM: "Great news!!! f(x) is gonna be debuting in a couple of months' time! You have 1 month to perfect your debut song which my composer over here has made. Song name is 'La Cha Ta'. Dance lessons start today. Isn't this great news? I look forward to your success already!!!"

....know what that means right? Photoshoots! Dance lessons! Song recordings! And more~

Of course there are little incidents in between to make life more interesting...

For example...At a photoshoot

Staff: "Okay Amber, please change into this in the waiting room"
A: "Okay."
*Knock on the waiting room door before opening*
V: "Amber! Hurry up and change!"
A: "It's okay! I'll change after you guys are done."
*Krystal and Luna starts to remove their clothes..*
A: "Yah! Don't just strip in front of me!! At least give me some warning." *Cover her eyes*
L: "What are you doing? Just because we call you hyung doesn't mean you are a guy! We are still all girls so nothing to be shy about!"
A: *Peek through her fingers* "But it's still embarrassing to see you girls change in front of me!" *Cover her eyes again*
K: "Stop playing and change!!"
A: "Yes Madam!" *Stands up with her eyes still covered and move to a corner and change at F1 speed* "Okay I'm done! I'll wait outside 'kay?" *Exits the room quickly...*
.......
K: "Babo...don't open the door when we're still changing!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued......

Cafe Talk with Shinee and f(x)!!!

Jonghyun: Here's your drinks!! And for our maknae, a sweet treat of Oreo Cheesecake for the good job just now!
TaeMin: AHHHH!!!~~~ I LOVE YOU HYUNG!!! *Attempts to hug Jonghyun*
Key: Get off him now! We're in public! No P.D.A. allowed!
MinHo: ?? PDA?
Onew: Public Display of Affection. Okay boys! Quiet down. I don't want to ruin our time here.
Jonghyun, Key, TaeMin, Minho: Yes sir!
S: Oppas! What's happening next??
Onew: The usual? Promotions, classes, schedules, blah blah blah...
V: You don't sound happy.
Onew: Why am I the focus now?! (We should be focusing on Jonghyun and Krystal!)

*On the other side of the table*

A: Hey! Stop playing with my hand! What are you drawing?
K: It's call 'Distraction Plan A'. It's a ring, dummy! Didn't we watched 'We Got Married' at the dorms the other day? Since you're my slave, I started to draw one on you, as a symbol of our deal.
A: ....*sigh* Are you done, your Highness? May I have my hand back now?
V: YAH! AMBER LIU YI YUN! Have you heard a word I said? (Chinese + Korean)
A: O_O Er...sorry? (Chinese)
L: Calm down umma! You'll age faster!
S: Jung! What are you doing?
K: Nothing. *continue to hold on to Amber's hand* (Yes, she finished drawing already...)
A: ....*Heart skipped a few beats* Hyung!! Help!
Key: *Walks over to Amber's side* !!!!! Krystal Jung! Let her go now!
K: It's between us so please leave us alone.
Jonghyun: *Walks over too* !!!! Krys-! I didn't know you were hurt so deeply when I said that in the past!
K: What?! I'm not! Wait..you guys are totally getting the wrong idea!! I'M NOT INTO HER!
V, L, S: Into what?
*...................~Silence~...............*
Finally....Amber can't take the pressure anymore and, well, she faints....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cafe talk are so fun~ i just love them! (ESP AT STARBUCKS!!)

okay getting back to work for now~ ^^

Ciao

~ Black Jun ~