Phase 11

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

 

So you thought it's happily ever after? Reality ain't so simple.....*evil laugh*
 
Reality of Phase 10 - Time To Wake Up To The Truth!!
 
The next morning...when the girls finally awake from their slumber after their long night out....
 
Amber POV
 
Ugh my head....where am I?.....
Damn....The sunlight is getting on my nerves! Why didn't I close the curtains?
*shift under the blanket to sit up...* Hmm?! Whose arm is this?......
OMG!!!!!!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!~~~~~~~" WHY AM I IN BED WITH KRYSTAL AND HALF-?!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!!!!
 
*BAM!* "WHAT??? Amber you okay? What's wrong?!" Yuri!!!!! Why are you barging into the room!!!!! OMG I'M STILL HALF-!!!!!! "W-WHY?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??????"
 
"Oh you're awake. Finally...now shut your mouth, pick up your clothes and go wash up. I'm not gonna be responsible if you wake Krys up. She can get rather nasty if you do that."
 
OMG!!!!! WHY IS JESSICA SO CALM AFTER SEEING ME AND KRYSTAL HALF- IN THE SAME BED?!!!! THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!! "What?! Can someone please explain?!"
 
"Okay okay...First, you gotta calm down and go wash up. We're talk while we eat breakfast okay?" Yuri-unnie....I still don't get it...but seeing how Krystal is still sleeping soundly beside me, I decided to just do as she said. I don't wanna risk my life being killed by Jessica just because I didn't listen to her anyway. So I pick up my clothes and wash up while Yuri and Jessica went to the kitchen to make breakfast for me.
 
But seriously, I don't remember anything. How did it end up like this? I dreamt of something like being confessed by Krystal that she like LIKE me, but before that I was drinking with Hyuna....then we danced.....and then my surprise which turns out to be a french kiss.....wait what?! Did I really...so Hyuna like LIKE me? Argh!!! Stupid hangover! I need some answers!!!!
 
Yuri POV
 
Okay so now Ambro is awake. Sigh....better settle one problem at a time. "Sica, what do you think we should do about them?" I gave her a back-hug and rested my head on her shoulder as she grab a glass of orange juice and drag the two of us to the dining table. "I don't know? Tell them the truth? That they're stuck in a love triangle of their own while being in love with each other? No wait....it's not a triangle...I forgot what is that shape called." She pouts at the last part as she try really hard to find the right word. Well it's too messed up to be given a name so let's skip that. (You'll know why very soon..)
 
Just on cue, Amber walked into the kitchen and settled down in front of a bowl of cereals that we prepared for her. She just looked at us for a second with the "What are you doing in front of me" look then started to dig in as though she was starved for days. " Well kiddo! You've been starving huh? Guessed your new mv took up all your time but I wonder why you still have time to visit the party yesterday?" Amber choked on the cereal as Jessica glared at her. Poor kid.... "Sica baby. Don't be so tough on her. She just woke up and she's probably confused about what's going on now." I smiled at Amber as she look up at me like a lost puppy that found a kind soul that will adopt it. "Amber let's go for a walk outside and I'll tell you everything okay?" She gave me a slight nod as she finish the cereals and gulp down the orange juice in one breath. "Let's go now. I think Vic-unnie is probably fuming mad now. I need to get back."
 
"Slow down Amber! Don't worry about Victoria. We told her that both of you, meaning you and Krystal, were staying overnight at our dorm when she called you guys yesterday night." Well at least she's responsible and sensible enough to think about people that worry about her. "Let's go for a walk. It'll help soothe your hangover. Baby do you wanna come along?" I looked over to my girl for a respond while Amber's jaws dropped then tries to mouth "Are you crazy? Don't ask her to come along!" to me. "Nah, I'm sleepy. I have to look after Krys just in case she wakes up later anyway. Have fun and be careful!" I nodded and went into my room to grab two jackets before heading out. "We'll be back soon. Call me if anything happens!" *wink* Sica just wave and went back to doing her things.
 
Conversation Time! - Let's keep it simple with Amber as A and Yuri as Y as usual!
 
A: Sooooo............er.....
 
Y: You wanna know how you ended up here?
 
A: Ya...please tell me I didn't do anything stupid!
 
Y: Well...long story short, I found out you like Krystal and she like you but both of you are in your own complicated web of relationships that makes it a lot harder for you guys to be together now.
 
A: So Krystal DO LIKE ME!!! That wasn't a dream!
 
Y: What dream?
 
A: Oh well all I can recall from memory was that I was drinking with Hyuna then we danced and she 'french-ed' me, revealing that she like LIKE me but then Krystal came along and confessed that she like LIKE me too and we got together then it should have been happily ever after. BUT then I woke up with no memory whatsoever of how I ended up in your dorm and what's worse was me being half- in bed with the girl who is now supposedly my girlfriend unless reality begs to differ.
 
Y: Well that's your dream, starting from the part where Krystal appear. What actually happened was you and Hyuna dirnking, dancing or should I say grinding, then 'french-ing', causing a big commotion as Key came along and start screaming his head off about how Hyuna gone too far as a friend and then they both got into a heated argument which ended with a big confession from both that they like you and cornered you to answer their feelings. You, on the other hand, was too drunk to reply one of your buddies, I think his name was Daniel(?), came over to help you and brought you to me and I got you out of the party to my dorm.
 
A: Daniel?! He was there?! No wait...KEY?! WHATTT!!!! H-He....I-I.....ugh my head.....
 
Y: Your troubles doesn't end there because after you were brought to me, Sica dragged me, and I in turn dragged you, along to stop Nicole from making a move on her sister. But I'm pretty sure I heard Krystal calling your name though she was having quite a hot make out session with Nicole.
 
A: She was doing what with who?! Wait how did it end up like that?
 
Y: She drank, like you, apparently when Sica wasn't looking. And it was more than just a cocktail. Not too sure what she took but from the way she was acting, it must have been pretty strong.
 
A: That or she had too many of it.
 
Y: Yah! *Smack Amber's head* I still don't think she'll drink that much! But that possibility remains....
 
A: Then why did you hit me!....*groan....* Anyway I think I should head back to the dorm before Vic-unnie start spamming my phone again. She's probably
boiling mad now....*shivers at the thought of angry umma...*
 
Y: Hmmm okay let's head back to my dorm to grab your stuff and I'll call manager-oppa to send you and Krystal back.
 
A: That is IF Krystal already woke up....*Earn another smack* OUCH!!! Stop  your physical assaults on me!
 
Y: You little brat just never learn when to stop the sarcasm...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
= Meanwhile....Back at the SNSD dorm =
 
Krystal POV
 
*yawn........* Why the hell is it so damn bright?! Somebody should close the damn curtains! Ugh.....my head hurts...
I think I'm not in my room, well straining my eyes and having my head spinning and aching isn't helping my judgement on my surroundings..... "Morning baby sis."
*GULP* Was that who I think it is? "Erm.....morning unnie? Ahahaha......"
......
..........
"So you're finally awake? Do you realise how much trouble you are in, young lady?"
 
What trouble.......wait I'm having a hangover right? So that means I drank too much (and most probably without unnie's permission)....
"I'm sorry unnie. I won't do it again."

"*Sigh* Look at you! You're half- in MY bed and you didn't even realised that!!! WAKE UP KRYS! YOU GOT SO DAMN DRUNK I HAD TO DRAG YOU HOME!"

I knew it....no wait....WHAT?!!! WHY AM I HALF-?!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"Stop screaming! and speaking your thoughts out! Just wash up and get your in the dining room! There's cereal."
 
And I was in the showers in no time, trying to figure out WHAT IN THE WORLD happened to me yesterday but....the stupid hangover.....
 
"Unnie......what happened?"

"You want the truth in summary or details?"
 
Hmmm well I do want to know what exactly happened but I'm kinda scared to know the full story....but I should know right? In case I did anything dumb......but....but.....ARGH.....
 
"Nevermind Krys, I'll help you choose! Basically, Nicole made you drunk and started to make out with you by the bar in the club when JongHyun came along and saw that and tried to stop you two which caused a commotion and I happened to hear it and witness your "best friend" making out with you and arguing with JongHyun about who love you more while you were close to just blacking out in the corner mumbling "Amber". Now tell me, do you love Amber that much? 'Cause JongHyun and Nicole are obviously not gonna back down from the competition and Amber doesn't even know she's in it."
 
O.K.A.Y......information overload.....let's go point by point....
 
1. Nicole made me drunk and made out with me....(What the f?!)

2. JongHyun-oppa like me?! I thought he.....but do I like him? oh man....
 
3. Nicole like me.....oh ....this is so messed up....
 
4. I like Amber.....no wait screw that. I love that stupid dork! Ok so at least I'm getting my facts straight for a start.
 
"I wonder what happened to Amber at the club....oops.....just spoke my thoughts again."
 
"Answer me little JUNG!"

O_O "Erm....yes I lik-love Amber. More than a friend should. But I don't think she likes me. I think I saw her looking so happy with Hyuna grinding to her on the dance floor yesterday."
 
Pieces of memories are coming back to me. Like the reason I accepted the drink from Nicole and got  more shots than I could handlle.

"Hyuna likes Amber, Key and Daniel too. But she likes you. That's for sure. Why else would she sleep with you half- for the night? And I meant both of you were half-."
 
Oh so I slept with Amber...=O
 
"UNNIE!!! WHY WERE WE BOTH HALF-?!"

"Erm....you kinda stripped after you reach the room and I stopped you and Amber saw you stripping and copied you but seobang stopped her. But then again you guys look so cute when you tried to cuddle in her arms and just hold you in your sleep. You should have seen your faces! AWWWWW~~~~"
 
OH........MY............GOD........
 
 
 
 
 
A : "I DID WHAT?!"
 
End
 
So that is all for tonight. shall go sleep now! I'm gonna move the story more into their personal life rather than their idol lives so won't mention much about their work as f(x) from now on!
 
OH new rule! if i get more than 5 comments then the new chapter will be up within a week! no matter long or short the chapter will be up! but if there's less than 5 then i'll take my time to write and the chapter should be up in 2-4weeks' time. make your choice people! ^^ no stress! i dun mind it either way since this is entertainment to me! for those who waited patiently for this fic to be updated i thank you once again for your support! hope i didn't disappoint you guys!
 
Ciao!

Jun