Phase 1

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

Hi I'm Krystal, aka Jung SooJung (read it backwards and forward it's still the same! XD), aka SNSD's Jessica's sister. Yes, I know. My sister is a super star. And who am I? The sister...just joking!! Well thanks to my sister, I am now a trainee at SM Entertainment, surrounded by lots of sunbaes! I even made a few friends like my twin, Suili, and the super dancer trainee, Luna! (She has a really nice voice on top of her top diva dancing skills!) It is even decided that we will be debuting together!

After being here for some time (no actually I don't know how long has passed because it's so fun everyday!), there was a newbie in town! And take a guess who is that person? He, erm, I mean SHE is going to be in my dorms and apparently my new group mate. And here we go with a mini flashback....

......I knocked on the door before letting myself into Lee Soo Man's office. "Hi boss. You were looking for me?"

"Krystal! Finally, I found one potential talent to add to your group!"

"Hi, my name is Amber. Nice to meet you." A new guy, quite cute and hot, was standing in front of me and introducing himself. WAIT! Did he just say "Amber"? Weird name for a guy.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Krystal." I shook his hand and smiled. Damn he's cute when he smiled back at me!! I never thought I was gonna die from cuteness overdose!

"Ahem! So Amber is from California and SHE will be focusing on rapper as well as dancing. Amber, Krystal will be your group mate, as well as Suili and Luna. You'll get to meet them later when you meet them for singing practice. Now, Krystal, do me a favour and guide Amber to singing practice. SHE'll have the same schedule as you three except for some extra Korean lessons and rapping lessons. Have fun GIRLS!"

And with that, I was stuck with the new guy outside the office as boss was pushing us out while he was talking.

"Wait. You're a SHE?" Oops! That was not supposed to come out of my mouth! "Ah! Sorry!"

"Yeah. Erm I do get mistaken as a boy a lot. It's okay." Another killer smile!! I should snap out of dreamland now.

"Let's get to the studio! Suili and Luna are waiting!" I grabbed her hand and started running towards the studio before she could say anything to stop me...


..........yup so that was the beginning of my new life. What? Why was I in SM Entertainment in the first place? Hmmm well it was because of Jessica unnie but I went through abit of hell before that. You want to know? Hmmm okay. Here it goes....

"Oppa!! Can I join you guys for lunch?" Yes! I managed to catch up with them!

"Why- What are you doing here?" Jonghyun replied.

"Relax hyung! We all know well enough that you two sticks like glue! What's wrong with lunch together when you guys are already acting like you guys are unofficially dating?" TaeMin! You are the best buddy of my mind!

"TAEMIN!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!" Oh man...there goes oppa and my best buddy....

"Oppa!!" I pulled Jonghyun back from chasing TaeMin around. "If I can't join you guys for lunch, then can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." Walking to a corner away from the rest, he turned back. "What's the matter?"

"Well-erm...." WAHHH~~~ my heart was about to jump out! Okay deep breaths!! You can do it Jung SooJung! You are good enough! "About what TaeMin said just now...."

"You don't have to worry about every crap that he says." Crap? What?!

"Wait oppa! I-I really--" Staring straight at him, man, I melted into his eyes..."I really love you. A lot."

"I love you too! You're like a sister to me! Even closer than a real sister now that I think about it." He gave me a bright wide smile, while my heart sank.

"It's different from that love!" I turn my back to him and shut my eyes tight as I bite my lips to stop my tears.

"How is it different? You can't possibly....." As his voice trail off, I felt a drop of tear on my cheek. He must have seen it! "......Krystal. I'm sorry but I can't. You and I both know I care for you as a sister! And I want to focus on debuting first. I'm so sorry."

I felt his hand on my shoulder as he give me a light squeeze to comfort me. But my tears...they won't stop! My heart.....it just kept sinking deeper and with each word he said, a crack appears and eventually a part of my heart disappear....

"YAH! Jonghyun!" Jessica-unnie! No! Why do you have to appear now! "What are you doing to my baby sister!! Krystal. What's wrong? Did he try to do something to you? Tell me!" Jessica wrap her arms around me as I continued sobbing silently in her embrace without answering her questions. "Jonghyun! What the hell did you do to her?!" (Jessica probably gave Jonghyun the most deadly glare of his life.....)

"I'm sorry Krystal. Jessica, I'm sorry but I can't help. See you around." I heard footsteps going farther and farther. No.....no......NO!!!! Please don't go! OPPA!!!~~.....


.....well that was in the past. After a whole month of being depressed, even Jessica couldn't take it and dragged me to SM Audition after fixing me up. She told me that it didn't matter anymore what happened that day (I just couldn't tell her...), but she wants me to move on and this may be the next first step that I should try.

I was heartbroken, like a lost soul. Even in those conditions, I was guilty for making Jessica-unnie worried so I went for the audition and here I am a few months after that! It was a chance and having practices after practices took my mind away from him. Though Jonghyun-oppa is in the same company, we rarely meet each other anymore............okay I admit it. I avoided him as much as possible. My heart was still in pieces and lost in the darkness but no one knows. Only oppa can put it back....

Enough of that! Let's move on and fast forward to now....

"Amber! Are you done? Gotta go NOW!!" Here I am waiting for Amber-'hyung'. She must be really tired by her schedule! I mean, it's already a couple of months since she started her trainee life, but she still have problems waking up in time everyday. At least she don't take a long time to shower and all....

"Hey Krystal! Sorry....am I late again?" Flashing her smile at me, I just have to forgive her...

"Hi Amber! No you are not but let's get going or we'll be late for practice!"

Rushing for first lesson is not new to me anymore. "I'm hungry! Krystal!!" Amber and her whining....what do I do with this 'hyung' of mine? "Krystal.....there's a shop there! Can't I grab a bite before we go for lessons? Please!! Krystal baby~ please~ please~ PLEASE!~"

Too....much.....ageyo!!! "We can't! Don't worry! You won't die from hunger." Reaching into my bag, I took out a sandwich and passed it to her. "I knew this was gonna happen so I made it while waiting for you just now. Good thing you have stocked up on your groceries at the dorms."

"Wow! Thanks baby! You're the best!" With that, she gave me a bear hug. "Yeah yeah. I know I'm the best. Now run!"

To be continued...

 

OKAY~ i lied abt the intro part coz i dunno where to put it under so let's skip that! I edited A LITTLE BIT to make it look better...so i'll be back after editing Phase 2~

Till then CIAO!

~Black Jun~