Phase 4

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

Still in Amber's POV

Okay...firstly, Krystal gotta stop crying! I don't get a single word she's saying! (Or trying to say)

"He-he-he...asked me if I was okay!" Huh?!! What kind of a stupid question was that?! "What do you mean if you're okay? Something happened between you two?" A slight nod answered the question but at least she was not wailing out loud anymore.

.....(awkward silence because Krystal didn't answer my question.....) Man...I'm dying to know what happened! "Hey you know you can trust me. Just tell hyung what happened." .........okay I'm getting annoyed about the silence now.

"I didn't even tell Jessica-unnie. I can't tell you." Serious?! Jessica is going to kill me and/or skin me alive (maybe kill me then revive me then skin me alive). But I have to know. Afterall, I'm in cahoots with Shinee to get Jonghyun and Krystal back together. Sorry Jessica but please don't murder me! "Well, was it something you can't tell her about? Then you can tell me. I won't tell anyone and I'm sure it'll help you feel better to let it out."

".........

HerejectedmewhenIconfessedmylovetohimlasttime......" What? "Pardon me? It's way too fast for me." "Fine! Summary! He! Rejected! Me!" O_O WHAT?!!!! Jessica cannot know about this! Jonghyun will be murdered for sure and the culprit is so obviously her. "Oh.....I'm sorry......so how are you now? Still like him?" ....ah as expected! The awkward silence returns! "...I don't know. I try not to think about him but I feel my heart flying all over the place when I see him. And....and....I just want to get over it!" *Tears flowing again!!* (Technically speaking, your heart can't fly all over the place but I figured that's not the point here..)

Ahem....seeing her cry over someone who rejected her love kind of pains my heart....but I'm sure it's like those drama we watch every night in our dorms. I'm not going gay, am I? She is my group mate so I should feel this way, right?

"Okay you know what? Let's get some ice cream and go for a walk instead! My treat. Come on. Let's go and clean you up." This is better than just sitting here and not moving on. Good job me! *pat my own back*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay 3 weeks after that, I learn to survive without breakfast because Krystal decided not to make them for me anymore after the drama episode at Shinee's MV set. Well I probably deserved it. If I'm lucky, Victoria or Luna will make some snacks for me. Sulli can't cook...the kitchen nearly exploded.

Back to life....(1 week to Shinee's debut stage. Hey I haven't gave up on project get-back-together. I just need to be more careful. At least I'm trying.)

"Hey hyung! Emergency strategy meeting at our practice studio now! See you there!" TaeMin have not considered the possibility that I may be in class at all. Lucky for him I was having a break for rapping lesson so I ask to leave for the toilet and ran to their studio.

"Hyung! So how's the plan going?" Zzzz what a stupid question to ask, Tae Min. Obviously I'm trying to put it in action with lots of caution!

*Flashback*
"Hey Krystal. About the other day at the MV shoot..." Wonder if she is still affected by that. Maybe I should pause the whole plan first. "I'm not going to talk about that and you are to forget everything I said to you that time! Understood?" *Gulp* Icicles flying towards me! "Er...okay?" *Froze in position*

"Good. Now get back to practice and never talk to me about that incident again! And I mean NEVER EVER!"

".....yes madam...."

End of flashback


So you see. How was I supposed to get her to come for the debut stage after Jonghyun screw up big time on the other day?! Not to mention I feel bad about forcing her to make up with Jonghyun since she was the one who got rejected and hurt by Jonghyun. Dilemma....what should I do?! *Sigh* "I'm going back to rapping lessons. Bye guys!"

L: "Hey anyone up for lunch at the cafe?"
S, K, V: "Me!!!"

Oh! There they are! Talking about lunch? I want to eat too! Man....can I skip rapping lessons?
V: "Amber! What are you doing here? I thought you are having rapping lessons now?"

Damn! Caught by umma...."Er-er....toilet break? Hahaha..."

V: "Oh okay. You want us to get you something to eat?" Food!!!! "Yeah! Just grab something to snack on. I'll see you guys later for dance lesson."

S: "You can't eat in the studio remember? Don't worry! We'll send Krystal to fetch you so that you can eat along the way to the studio!" !!!! *O_O* CHANCE!!!! "Okay! I'll see you later then, Krystal. Don't try to steal my food!" *SMACK* ouch....my arm..... "Okay I was joking. Sorry madam." Well back to lessons for me!

*Meanwhile at the cafe*
S: "Hey Krystal, did something happened between you and hyung?"
K - !!! was it that obvious? "Noth-nothing...what makes you think that way?"
S: "You are way too obvious Jung SooJung! Now tell me, what happened?"
K - damn! A trap! "Nothing happened!"
S: "....Fine. I'll let you off this time. But you're paying for hyung's food then, since you're delivering it too." *evil smirk*
K: "Fine."

*Back in SME after lunch*
K: "Here's your snack, babo."
A: "Hey Krys. Er thanks? But why am I babo again?"
K: "Because you are. Right?" *Smile at Amber while shooting dead glares out of her eyes*
A: *ouch....* "Right....."
*Krystal turns back and walks off ahead of Amber*

A - wait! We're alone! I should ask her about the debut! "Hey Krystal....can I ask you to come with me to watch Shinee's debut stage with me?"

K - Is she stupid? "I told you I'm getting over him so no!"

A: "But it's their debut! Come on...just this once. I beg you."

K - Debut debut debut....*echoes in her head* hmmm maybe I should...."Hmmm no more tricks this time?"

A: "Of course! I promise!" Guess I have to come up with plan B....

K: "Okay. Just this once."

A - YES!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Shinee's debut stage*

TaeMin: "So what's the plan?"
Onew: "How about we throw Jonghyun off the stage towards Krystal?"
MinHo, Tae Min: "Great idea!" *Thumbs up sign*
Key: "Guys!! You'll kill him before he actually make up with Krystal!!!"
Jonghyun: "How about all of you just shut up and focus on our performance now?"
TaeMin, MinHo, Onew, Key: *Shocked face....* "Yes sir.."

In the corner of the waiting room......

To: Krystal
From: Jonghyun

Hey! I hope you are coming to see me...I mean us debut! About what I said in the past, I am considering your feelings too but please give me some time and I'm sure I can give you an answer we both want soon.

...........sent................


....*Brrr* (Vibration?)

To: Jonghyun-oppa
From: Krystal

I am coming with Amber to your debut. And I don't think you need to think about anything anymore. I'm over you. Good luck to you all.


Jonghyun - What?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K - I am moving on..."Amber! I need to talk to you after the performance. It's okay right?"

A: "Hmm? Of course! As you wish, my princess~" *wink*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
To be continued......
 
Below is a short add-on to the story~ enjoy and laugh! XD
 
Conversation @ Cafe...starring V, K, S and L

V: "Girls, why do you all always call Amber 'hyung'?"
S, L: "Because she look like one?"
K: "I don't....only once in a while..."
V: "But 'hyung' is for guys calling elder brother. You are girls!"
S: "Hmmm...I never really thought of it before but it is true..."
L: "Umma! Your Korean is good enough to correct us now!"
V: "Erm I thought that was the basics? How is that in any way surprising to you??"
K: "Just stop calling her 'hyung'."
S: "But imagine you call Amber 'unnie'. It's just wrong...."

.......*all in deep thoughts*..................

V: "Try 'oppa'?"
S: "Amber-oppa.........pft....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!~"
K: "Sul! You're laughing too loudly!!"
L: "Let's just stick with 'hyung'. We are used to it anyway."
S: "Agreed!!~"

V - *sigh* sorry Amber...attempt to save your reputation as a girl just failed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao

~ Black Jun~