Phase 3

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

Okay I really got tired of writing in someone’s POV so it’ll just be conversation or happenings around them. Their thoughts will be in their POV so same thing applies for conversation okay?

*Note--> K = Krystal, S = Sulli, L = Luna, A = Amber...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dash into the studio*
K, A: “Sorry we’re late!!”

S: “Morning hyung, Krystal! Don’t worry! The instructor is not here yet.”

L: “Hey! You heard about Shinee?”

K: “What’s Shinee?”

A: “I know! They’re debuting soon right? Key told me about it a few days ago when we ran into each other. Seems like they will get busy soon.”


K – Jonghyun-oppa is debuting?! That means I won’t get to see him anymore?

A – Krystal seems abit pale. Maybe she haven’t eat her breakfast? I know! I’ll share my sandwich with her! laugh



A: “Krystal! You okay? Want to share my sandwich?”

K: “I made that sandwich. Of course I’m taking half of it!”

*Amber shocked!!* A – It wasn't for me at all?? broken heart

L: “No eating in the studio!”

S: “I want a bite too!!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Instructor’s arrival!* (Instructor always arrive at the most funny timing!!) Note: I = Instructor, V = Victoria
I: “Girls! Today there will be a new girl joining us!” *Victoria walks in*

V: “Hi I’m Victoria. Yesterday, boss told me that we’re going to be on the same group.”

K, S, A, L: “Nice to meet you!”

A: “By the way, you don’t look like a Korean.”

V: “I’m Chinese.”

A: “Cool! I know Chinese too! I’m half-Taiwanese.”

V: “Oh. Nice to know that!” (in Chinese)

I: “Okay! I hate to break up the party but I still have news for you guys. Boss is looking for you guys so head over to his office now! Your lesson continues after that.”

All: “Yes madam!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*On the way to office*
L: “So who is the oldest? I’m 16.”

K, S: “We’re 15!”

A: “I’m 17!”

V: “I’m 22….”

S: “Unnie! Don’t worry about it! You look young!”

L: “And hyung looks older anyway. Just look at her face! Her dark circles made her 5years older!”

A: “By the way, in case you are confused, I’m Amber aka hyung because I look like a guy.”

V: “Oh….you do look very tired.” (in Chinese)

A: “Yeah I am. Don’t you take Korean lessons too?” (in Chinese)

V: “Well, I’ve been here for quite some time so I graduated from the Korean classes.” (in Chinese)

A: “Man! I’m so envious!” (in Chinese)

S, K, L: “Stop leaving us out of the conversation!!!”


K – They sure are hitting off well. Wonder what does boss want to find us for. Maybe we’re debuting too?

S – Victoria looks like umma! She has the motherly feeling!!

L – Sulli is focusing alot on Victoria and Amber…*mentally pouting*

A – I’m hungry…..can I at least finish the sandwich?

V – Guess they didn’t know about the group setting yet. Well, I guess I’ll just go with the flow and pretend I don’t know anything.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*At the office* LSM = Lee Soo Man (I have to keep coming up with them?!  )


LSM: “Girls! Have a seat! I see you all got to know each other already?”

V –  Duh. You planned it.

LSM: “Well the reason I asked you girls to come here was to tell you a good news! You girls will be in the same group with Victoria as the leader. Being the oldest means more responsibility as well so I expect you to keep the group together okay? As for your debut, it would be decided again at a later date. Any quest—“ *knock knock* “Come in.”

TaeMin: “Boss!! I don’t want to be in the same room as Jonghyun-hyung! He keeps disturbing me at night!! I can’t sleep properly!!” 286ca78ba41aec6f61a1f60743eba687.gif

Jonghyun: “Shut up TaeMin! Anyway, boss for our debut day, the producer ask us to request for you to be around at the program to do some introductions.”

LSM: “Tell them I’ll be there. Anything else?”

Key: “Hey Amber! Wassup? What are you doing here?”


K – Damn…Jonghyun-oppa……

A – Hmmmm Krystal seems weird…



A: “Hey! Looking forward to your debut? We’re getting briefed by LSM about our group, I think. Well, at least until TaeMin came in screaming..”

TaeMIn: “Hyung! Help me!! Jonghyun-hyung is so annoying!!”

A: “…..er I think you are the one that’s being annoying. Anyway, just change room if you are so annoyed.” 02A0299.gif

Key: “No one wants to room with TaeMIn because he is too childish……”

Jonghyun: “Other than me. I was doing everyone a favour. So TaeMin! You don’t have a choice!”

Onew: “Okay enough of all of you! We’re done here. Let’s go practice. Excuse us boss.”

*Shinee out of the office…* (in case you are wondering where is Minho, he was watching everything from the sidelines and enjoying the fighting scene between the rest of the group.)

LSM: “Where was I?”

A: “Wait! Do we have to stay in the same dorm as well?”

LSM: “Well, technically, yes. Except for Krystal since her house is 5-min walk away from the dorm.”

A – Man….I thought Krystal was going to stay in the same dorm as us. What about my breakfast from now on?

S: “Hmmm since Krystal is not staying in the dorm, Victoria-unnie! I want to room with you!”

V: “No problem! Unnie will take care of you!! Come come!!” heart_pink.gif

A: “Wait! Then I have to room with Luna?” 1245162169-668265.gif

L: “Should I be worried of being assaulted by hyung at night?”

K – Awww I want to stay in the dorm with them too. Rooming with Sulli would be so fun…

K: “Stop bullying Amber! I’ll stay in the dorm from time to time too!”

…..and their argument goes on….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Amber’s POV after that..

Luna is quite a good roommate! She wakes me up everyday!! (and she is more efficient than the alarm clock) Anyway, here I am with some free time. So of course I’m going to hang out with Shinee. "Hey guys! So what are going to do today?"

Key: "Oh damn...did we say we'll hang out today?" Seems like I came at a wrong timing?

TaeMin: "We have to practice today....sorry hyung but we can't hang out." Oh, must be their debut. Can't blame them for being hardworking.

A: "Well can I watch? I have nothing to do anyway."

Jonghyun: "Why don't you go hang out with your group? They should be free."

Onew: "Oh Jonghyun! Do you miss your mini ice princess? I rarely see her following you around now though."

MinHo: "What happened on that day? You left her crying with Jessica and it was after that she stopped hanging around us." Crying?! Krystal?? No wonder she looks uncomfortable around them. Wonder why she cried...."I want to know too! Tell me!"

TaeMin: "Yeah tell us! If it's your fault you better go make up with her!"

Jonghyun: "I--I didn't do anything....or I couldn't do anything at that time."

A: "What's that supposed to mean? You wanted to do something??" Jonghyun is so fun to tease!! He is turning into a strawberry blushing like that!!!

Jonghyun: "Do-Don-Don't be stupid! I don't even dare to think of doing something to her with Jessica around! Anyway, are we gonna practice or not?!"

Key: "Yeah yeah. Oh Amber, want to learn some moves? It's not that hard."

Amber: "Okay!" ^^ well at least I'm doing something rather than wasting my time. The song was catchy!! ~Replay Replay Replay~ Lalalala~ and so the day passed by really fast...and it was time to go back to the dorms. "So Jonghyun! Have any plans to make up with Krystal?" I don't really like having friends fighting with each other. I know....I'm a peace maker alright?

TaeMin: "I have an idea!! We can do it on or debut!! Hyung! Do you think you can ask Krystal out with you to watch our debut stage?" Little maknae has the most crazy ideas sometimes...but they work~ "You know what? I have a better idea! I'll ask Krystal to accompany me to your MV recording and let Jonghyun do the honour of asking her to watch your debut stage. How's that?"

Jonghyun: "Wh-What?!!"

Key: "Hahaz! Let's do just that!"

....yeah so the days passed by and the day for the recording came....

*After the day's practice*
"Krystal baby!! Can you do me a favour? Pleaseee~~"

"Yah! Stop acting cute." Oh, it backfired..guess she is too tired to handle it. "Okay. So will you do me a favour?"

"Sure~ What do you want me to do?" You should see her now!! So cute with her head tilted to the side as she looked over to me while packing her stuff. Oh wait..why am I thinking in this way?? Must be because they call me hyung and I'm used to being in hyung mode all the time. "Well...you just have to accompany me to somewhere after this. It's okay right?"

"Hmmm I have to meet Jessica-unnie for a while since she rarely have time for me with SNSD's hectic schedule. I'll give her a call to tell her that I can only stay for a short while then." Sorry Jessica-unnie...please don't shoot icicles at me when you see me later! "Thanks! I'll go with you to find her too."

Oh wait...is the WHOLE SNSD going to be there? Did I mentioned about the weird intimacy and extensive skinship that they have among girls? And they know that I'm a girl but I'm not used to them rubbing themselves against me all the time when they see me. Why? Try getting hugged, rubbed and constantly touched by at least ONE girl all the time. TOO MUCH SKINSHIP! I need personal space...add no touching to no staring and pointing! Lucky Sulli only does that to Krystal and Luna.

"KRYSTAL!!~" Sudden bear hug from Jessica seems to shock Krystal who was sitting next to me in the lobby. "Unnie!!"

Okay, here comes the terrifying part. "Amber!!!~" Suddenly, I can't breathe and it seems like more than FOUR person was hugging me (with me in the centre of the 'group hug'?) "Unnies....dying......can't breathe....." LET GO ALREADY!!

"Okay girls. Let her breathe! Don't want her to pass out here, right?" Thank you Tiffany!!! "Yah! Amber! You are prepared to die, right? That's the price for taking my baby sister away from me!" *GULP* Seriously?! no....

"Unnie, stop it already. You're scaring her." Krystal! Save me! *Hide behind Krystal* "Yeah Sica! Come here. Poor girl. You're just lonely and sad that your sister have someone else more important now...OUCH!" Oww...thanks Yuri. Sorry you got hit by Jessica-unnie though. "Unnie are you okay?" SeoHyun..always the sensible maknae~ and our maknae...is a mini ice princess. Well, she does make breakfast for me sometimes so I guess it's fair.

zzz...did I mentioned that I need personal space and I don't like too much skinship?? Because that's exactly what I was thinking of throughout the last 15 minutes. (Yeah..Krystal just spent 15 minutes with SNSD...and I was dying) "Seriously! Why do they always like to touch people so much?"

"Maybe it's because of the song that goes 'Touch me Touch me Tou-Touch me'? Hahaha!~" Oh hate that song. There must be better things to sing about other than touching. "That's nonsense babo!" Earned me a punch...owww...okay I deserved that, I guess. "Yah! Don't call me babo. Or no more breakfast for you." 1245162169-668265.gif "Awww...come on baby. I was just joking. You know that right? Please~~" I need to secure my source of breakfast! "Hmph! That'll teach you a lesson! No breakfast for 2 days." O_O "2 DAYS?!?!! I'll die from starvation!! Anything but that!! Please!!~~" Damn...she must be enjoying this. "Nope, that's going to be final! Part of it is Sica-unnie's revenge too. So where is this??"

Oh right! "Erm...give me a second. YO KEY!" Okay, time to to put the plan into action! Come on Jonghyun! Show Krystal that you're a MAN!

"Hey Amber! Why don't you come closer to our set and take a look? Cool right?" Just as I took a step forward, I felt a tug on my shirt....which is Krystal. She still seems really uncomfortable about being there. "Hey Krystal, what's wrong? You don't want to take a closer look? It's Shinee's first MV recording!! We can learn from observing them too you know." Come on....Jonghyun is waiting... "I think I'll stay here. You go ahead and have fun okay?" Damn...guess I'll have to get Jonghyun here then. "Okay. I guess you're tired. Sit down and take a break. I'll be right back." Now, where is Jonghyun...AH there he is....

"Yo! What you doing man? Wait, I don't care. Just get your over to where Krystal is right now! GO!" Good luck dino bro!!~ I'll be enjoying myself then...hehehe~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spent time chatting and messing around with Shinee, getting to know some of the other sunbaes that I guess I was too busy to notice. (Like Big Bang and Super Junior and so on, Key promised to introduce them to me when we're free!) Then I noticed Jonghyun walking towards us looking abit depressed. As a kind and worried soul, of course I have to open my big mouth and ask what happened. "Jonghyun!! You're back! What's wrong?"

"Krystal punched you or gave you a deadly glare?" well...Krystal does that sometimes...but seriously Onew, you make her sound like a monster. "Nothing. Erm Amber, why don't you go and accompany Krystal? We got to get ready for recording too." Nothing? Definitely a lie. My radar is responding like mad!! "Erm okay! Fighting guys! See you later."

After that, I walked over to where I left Krystal to find her staring intensely at the floor. "Did a cockroach run by?"

"...." zzz..am I being ignored or is she going deaf? "Krystal. What are you staring at?" Hmm?! There's something like water on the floor. Is she crying?! OMO!!~ What do I do?! "Krystal. What's wrong? Come on! Talk to me. Please." Naturally, I knelt in front of her and raised her face from staring at the floor till she is staring straight at me. And she is crying. CRYING!! *Panic internally activated* (For your information, Amber is weak against tears) "Shhh...don't cry. Talk to me. I'm right here." Well, I'm trying my best to comfort her while wiping her tears off with my thumb, but that failed miserably since her floodgates was open and tears just keep falling.

"...........Amber!!" Sudden hug! *Shocked* Erm I should hug her back right? It should help. "Shhh....what's wrong? If you don't tell me then I can't do anything." I patted her back while her hair to get her to stop crying. (Another EPIC FAILED attempt) (-________-) "Amber!! Jonghyun-oppa!! He-he-he...."

.....
 
To be continued.........
 
Lavender is too light to be seen!!!!
Alice blue is worse
Light blue chosen! XD
30mins to lunch! yay!! i did it!!!!~ ^^ but my story is still stuck at phase 10b....coz i didnt haf time to type it out~ but i'll do it when we reach there~
 
Ciao!
 
~Black Jun~
 
PS: Comments r welcomed~ can talk crap too~ (i'm too lame for myself sometimes!! XD)