Phase 12

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

*BRING ME BACK TO LIFEEEEEEE!!!!!~~~~~~*

Jun : Hello?
???? : WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!!
Jun : ?? Huh? Er....erm....
???? : GET YOUR BACK HERE AND WORK ON SOLVING OUR TROUBLES!!!!! no wait.....KRYS!!!!! GO GET HER!!!! SHE'S PROBABLY AT THE USUAL PLACE!!!!!!!

.......what???......WHAT THE!!!!!........KJSDAHBDUEFBH.....WAIT!!!!! OAJDNIONEFNAFE....HELPPPPPPP~~~~~

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

ok so im back....with a few bruises here and there thanks to.....*oof* stop punching me kr-- OUCH!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!

 

 

 

 


yeah well some people are not pleased with me sort of MIA-ing from here....sorry but uni life is hard on me....really sorry! IM BACK UNTIL JAN WHERE SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN!!!

 

SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO, TO CELEBRATE MY RETURN, LET'S DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!!

Phase 12 - Special Meeting with the troubled kids? (i think this is gonna look like the special help section in magazines where people write in to ask for help from the specialist who writes for the magazine company....)

 

How should I do this? hmmmm....ok! J is me....XP, then A is for ahem....amber....ahem anonymous A....., then K is for er....princess Kry-- i mean THE PRINCESS!! *bow my head to her....*

J : So what can I do for you guys? I mean you don't just drag me out Starbucks when I'm just sipping my latte.... -.-*

A : YOU SAID YOU'LL FIX IT!!!! AND THEN YOU LEFT US ALONE FOR -how many months was that?- I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG!!!

K : Well you can start by telling us how you plan to fix it....

J : ...sorry I think i just froze......

K : I'LL KILL YOU!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!! YAHHH!!!

 

 

= so after getting a few more bruises =

J : OKAY~ BACK TO TOPIC! OUR STRATEGY HERE IS TO MAKE USE OF CURRENT RESOURCES! Let's just make them fall in love with each other! Whoever they want to be attached to, I'll be their genie and make it come true!

A : ....easy for you to say..how is that gonna work?

K : She's THE AUTHOR stupid.

A : Oh yeah....sorry.

J : seriously what do you like about her? violent...freezing people.....etc etc.... *Cracking sounds...* I MEAN ER....YEAH~ I'll make you two have happily ever after!!!

K : Who said I want to end up with her? Minho-oppa seems like a good candidate as my PBF~ Jonghyun-oppa is out of the story though...

A : 0-0.......O^O.....

J : I'm out of here. A storm is brewing and I prefer to stay out of it! Text me when you guys are done and please don't destroy the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACK TO THE STORY! XD

From where we left off...

A : "I DID WHAT?!"

 

 

 

 

Amber POV

AWKWARD MOMENT........ok I did not do that....I DID NOT JUST FREAKED OUT..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....I can't believe I did that.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT THE FUUUUU.....REAK WAS I THINKING!!!!!!

K : No big deal. We change in the same room all the time with the others. *shrug...*

"No Krys...IT'S A BIG DEAL! FOR ME!"

K : I know~ *smirk*

NNNNNOOOOOOO~~~~~~~

Y : OK KIDS KNOCK IT OFF!! Time to go back to your dorm! Manager-oppa just told me he is reaching in 5minutes! Go grab your stuff now!

J : Krys! You owe me some HTHT! Not gonna let mom know about yesterday but you! Be careful kay?

K : Got it unnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Le Me Being GOD (just for now)

 

= With the others concerned = (AKA Daniel, Nicole, Jonghyun, Key, Hyuna)

Daniel : Ok everyone! Plan is moving along quite smoothly and let's just say that the idiots are totally freaking out right now! XD

Key : I don't like the plan....

Jonghyun : Well it's the least I can do for Jessica-noona or you won't even see me alive right now. You won't want that right baby? *wink*

Nicole, Hyuna : Awwwww...but eww...no PDA. Key keep your hands where we can see them and Daniel! Stop ignoring the scene!! You're trapped in between them and all you can do is look somewhere else while they act all lovey dovey in front of us?!

Daniel : @_@ Well I don't know where else to look....It's better to keep my pure eyes....PURE! Aish! Why don't we switch places? You sit here then, Nic!

Hyuna : And let her innocent mind get corrupted by the dino-diva couple?! NO WAY!!! I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

Nicole : Besides~ I have Hyo~ One chodding is enough for me!

Key, Jonghyun : YAH!!!! WE'RE NOT CHODDING!!! OR DINO-DIVA!!!

Key : No wait...I don't mind being a diva~ Gackt is a diva too~ a REALLY SMOKING HOT one too ^^

Jonghyun : Who's Gackt?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME BABY!!! WHO IS THIS GUY? WHERE DOES HE LIVE! IM GONNA SKIN HIM ALIVE!!!

Key : I'm pretty sure he can kick your in 1 second flat though...He's a Japanese singer! Rich, hot and y, and talented, and knows how to treat a lover right~ =D

Nicole : Oh I know him! He's so dreamy.....wait....don't tell Hyo I said that!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And they went on and on and on about nothing related to the plan anymore....

 

 

 

DID I LOST ANYONE ALONG THE WAY? Let me state 2 main things first:

1) There was a few months that passed and things changed when Krystal and Amber were hanging out more with Nicole and Hyuna (That did NOT happened overnight...)

2) Yes I changed abit of what I planned before, so if you don't like it then LEAVE A COMMENT AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU!

 

 

 

Once again, thanks for the patience and love for KryBer (and me) and I'll be back soon with another update!

Ciao!

Jun

PS: SMTOWNSG in 2 days~ IM FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!! XD