Phase 10

In f(x)'s life - KryBer coming true

 

HI!!!! I'm back~ ^^ actually wrote this while working and now my job ended and now posting it up.

Uni is starting in like 4days so wish me luck? XD

AFF!! 1 of my chapters is missing..... =.= oh well i'm posting it again then we'll continue with the story....
 
From where we ended in Phase 9

Clubbing for Amber! Party for Krystal! Will there be a clash between HyunBer and the Jungs? Will it turn out in happily forever or catastrophe?

Let's find out now!


Phase 10 - Happily Forever Dream

Amber's POV

Time check! I have another 30minutes to tidy myself and sneak out of the house to meet Hyuna. Okay! Off to the showers!! Hmmm?? "Princess! You're going to bathe? Let me bathe first!" Krystal spends 30minutes just to bathe! I definitely don't want to end up rushing out of the house! "Oh You're going out again? Don't tell me you're going to a club with Hyuna-sunbaenim AGAIN!" Damn!! Was it that obvious? "What?! Speak for yourself! Your clothes looks too clubby for shopping! Is YOUR NICKKY bringing you to a CLUB?" Yes I just done that on purposed to . "Whatever, I have a party to attend and Nickky is gonna pick me up in an hour. So you can go ahead and use the bathroom first." Wow party? Hmm okay..well whatever. That's her private time so I can't poke my nose into her business if I want her to stay out of mine! "Fine~ I'm off to shower then. I'll call you when I'm done."

After 10minutes, I'm out feeling fresh and clean with a pair of black jeans along with a black top and all I need is my facourite LA cap and a white jacket to complete my fake "DongHae-oppa" look. Yes, in case you are wondering, I am underaged and people mistaken me for DongHae-oppa or JongHyun-hyung which is why I can gain access into clubs! I know it's such a clever way to overcome the age problem! Hyuna rocks! (Since she came up with the idea) "Krys! I'm done!" Better grab a snack before I go out..."Sul! Is there any food?" "I don't think so. Luna-unnie went out to buy dinner and Victoria-unnie is out with Henry-oppa, Fei-unnie and Jia-unnie from Miss A." Damn...no food at all? Guess I can make a sandwich or something. "Okay Sul thanks~ You want anything to eat?" *Sulli turns around to face Amber with a super shocked expression* "OMO Unnie! Are you gonna cook?! Umma said not to let you touch the stove or step into the kitchen to be exact!" That's a funny expression! "I know what Vic-unnie said. I'm just gonna make a sandwich without touching the stove okay? IT'S COMPLETELY SAFE! You want one?" *Sign of relieve on Sulli's face* "It's okay~ Luna-unnie is buying my share of dinner too. Kimchi fried rice~ Maybe you should ask SooJung." And she's back to her video games. I may have to throw out the Xbox to talk to her in future... "Krys!!! YOU WANT SANDWICH?!" Well...it was troublesome to walk over to ask her so I just shouted from where I am. "Yeah....Just leave it on the table for me.." That's a faint reply. "OKAY!!" "Thanks unnie~..."

So after my 3layer-sandwich made out of kimchi, ham and jam is done and digesting in my stomach, I left the dorm and found Hyuna at the cafe nearby in her usual chic black one-piece dress with a pair of killer-heels to match. For once, she is earlier than me! O_O "Hey babe~ Let's go!" "Hey baby! You look GOOD~ XD Oh wait, I called others to pick us up so just grab a seat! They should be reaching soon though."

Others? "Who?" "You'll see! *wink*" Okay....so much for a surprise. It seems to be starting from the companions that will be going with us. "Oh here they are! Over here! *Waves her hand in the air wildly*" That car looks familiar...................................................*open the car door to the back* NO WAY!!!!

End of Amber's POV

Krystal's POV


When I was done bathing, Amber was already out of the dorm. So I went straight to the kitchen to look for my snack. My sandwich was rather filling, though I may eat alot sometimes I'm not such a big eater. After that, I went into my room to do my makeup and pick a pair of heels that fits my tight black mini-dress. Simple yet elegant! I know it rocks, bought it on one of my shopping trips with Nickky ^^ Then I'm on the couch watching Sul play her Xbox while waiting for Nickky's call. "Sul, Luna-unnie bought this?"

"Yeah. I told her I was bored at home when she was on the way home from a radio show and she brought a surprise home after that." Wow...wonder if she'll buy me a new dress or bag I saw a couple of days back. "Lucky you. So not hanging out with me may not be that bad?"

"Totally! I love Luna-unnie~ At least she's playing with me! And she show more care than you do now...now you reminded me that I'm sad you're busy hanging out with Nicole." Oops...wrong move..*door opens and phone rings at the same time* "Well here comes your dinner and favourite unnie and I'm going now~ See ya later~ *wink*" And with that I'm out of the doors and lose no time spotting Nickky's car at the entance of the dorms. "Hey Nickky~ So are you gonna fill me in on the details of the party?"

"Well we gotta pick up another couple of people before we head down to XXXX Club. I think you'll love this! It's DongHae's twin!" What? "We're going to a club?! Oh my....DongHae-oppa have no twin!" Vic-umma is gonna murder me.... "He does! Aww don't worry! I'll send you home anytime you wanna go okay?" Wae~~~~ I just scolded Amber for going to clubs...at least she's not here...."Alright..but I'm underaged. You got a way to get me in?" That' the other problem. "Of course! My accomplice will turn you into Yoona's twin!" Turn me into what?!! "Yoona-unnie?!"

"Just leave it to me! Here we are. Kryssy, move in so they can sit at the back." And the door opens....all I see is a dumbfounded Amber....

End of Krystal's POV

My POV ^^


The whole trip to the club was filled with awkward silence. Amber was shocked to see Krystal and Nicole while Krystal is pissed and shocked at seeing Hyuna with Amber. Nobody's saying anything since there's a tense atmosphere....until they reached the club and Nicole started by chasing everyone out of the car...

N: Everyone out now! I'm gonna go park the car, Hyuna get Krystal ready so she'll be able to get into the club and Amber just stay put where you are to wait for us!
K, H, A: DAE~~
H: Now Krystal! Meet the original so we can get you ready! This way to the girls' room! 'DongHae' will have to wait outside. Keep out of sight so that we don't lose you to a crowd of fangirls like last time! *wink*
K: Original? Yoona-unnie is here?
A: Duh!~ I think the whole SNSD should be here for the party. It's sure is a MEGA party.
H: Less talk more work! GO GO GO!!!

~After 30 Minutes~

A: *Jaw drop* Wow Yoona you look so similar!
Y: Because I am Yoona you dumb dumb!
A: Oh....so I presume the look-alike over there is our mini ice princess?
K: Shut it Amber!
A: You guys can be twins!
H: All thanks to??
K: You Hyuna. Thanks alot. I love it!
H: You're welcomed. Let's go in!!

Amber POV

Now that we're in the club, the party is rocking away to the music as the DJ plays the latest tunes with abit more spunk! Of course we sway naturally to the music while trying to tease each other seductively, except me because I'm supposed to be DongHae so I'm the target among the girls. Surprisingly, nobody noticed there's 2 Yoonas and as if it was normal, TaeNy was busy making out once they disappeared into the crowd without anyone noticing (but I did!), YulSic was helping Yoona to get SeoHyun and HyoYeon was out of her mind once she hit the dance floor...."Damn it Yoong just go talk to SeoHyun and confess!" And here we hear the persuasion of YulSic brainwashing Yoona. "But it's weird! She don't like it here!" True. SeoHyun is never one that likes to party. "Fine I got an idea. Get her to the VIP room! And then make out with her!" Wow Sica....too aggresive...Whatever I'm going to party with the babe. "SOOOOOooooo I'm ready for my surprise babe!" I gave her a surprise myself as I hug her from behind and shout into her ears so she can hear me over the music. "Oh ya! Well....I always wanted to tell you something....but I'm quite sure you want a drink now! Let's grab a couple of shots and then talk." Hmmm she's reading my mind! "Okay shots on you though!"

"You sure know how to make a bargain. Alright! Dude Tequila shots!!!" We got more than a couple...more like a dozen and start gulping them down instantly! Of course we do get tipsy and moments later we're *ahem* 'dancing' on the dance floor....(more like grinding....but ya let's not go into such mature contents!) "So what's my surprise?" I have good memory~ "Oh well....hmmm how about you close your eyes first?" Okay~  "Closed!"

And I did not expect the next thing that happened!

End of Amber POV

Krystal POV


So crowded in here!! I don't like it....thank God Nickky is holding on to me...(As in my hand not literally me..) "Hey look what Hyuna and Amber are doing! It sure is getting hot here...."  OHHHH MYYYY GOODDDDD!!! I snap my hand off Nickky and squeezed my way to Amber, pulling her out of her passionate kiss with HYUNA! *SMACK* "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" 

"What? You just ruined my surprise!" This idiot is still smiling from ear to ear while saying that?! I can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing now.."Sorry Krystal. I need MY Amber back to finsh my 'surprise'. Hope you don't mind but I don't think you can too because you are NOT her girlfriend or anything like that." What?! "Who says so?!"

Idiot raised her hand and mumbled "Me" while Hyuna just cross her hands and lean on her. "Well I'm claiming ownership over her right now!!" And with that I crash my lips on to hers while she just stumble backwards, probably shocked out of her mind for the second time tonight. "So I like LIKE her! She's my idiot now!" Yes I just said that! 

O_O......"Er....I thought you like Nicole....." This idiot is beyond my range! "So what do you say?! Hyuna or me?!"

"Er.....you?" That's what I thought too! "There! So adios Hyuna~" And then I pulled Amber to a corner and while swaying to the music, I managed to stole a few glances from her. "What are you staring at?"

"Erm....did that just happened? You just said you like LIKE me right?"

"Ya I did."

"...Okay...So is this the part where I start to do something?"

"IF you want to. I'll appreciate that more than the awkward questions."

"Okay~" And she just pull me in for another kiss, just more intense with her arms wrapped tightly around my waist and I gave in to that, responding by opening my mouth and playing tag with her tongue. We pulled apart after a while, both gasping for air. "I love you Krys! You're my princess forever!"

With a deep red blush on my face, I rest my head on her shoulder and then I whispered "I love you too babo and you're my servant forever!" 

END

This is for those who wanted a happy phase~

Or so u think! It's gonna be happily forever? NOT SO FAST! This is what Amber thinks happened...next phase will be interesting! Happening story coming up!