Ch. 6

Say Love [DISCONTINUED]

New update woot woot!!

 

AND THANKS TO OUR NEW SUBBIES AND...

 

OUR FIRST UPVOTE!! THANKS SO MUCH jasminexl

 


The six girls were escorted from the dressing room to backstage by the staff members. The VIXX members went down to the auditorium to watch their performances live rather than on the t.v. monitor in their dressing room.

 

The stage manager reviewed over the order of performances while other staff were hooking on their microphones and ear monitors. “Okay, the dance performance will start in 2 minutes, Gone Not Around Any Longer next, and Silly Boy after. Everyone on standby!” the man with the headset ordered.

 

“Should we cheer?” Mei Yun suggested.

 

Boram put her hand in the center, “Let’s do this!” she said with confidence.

 

“Hana.. Dul… A-Game Fighting!” they cheered silently backstage as they heard the last guitar strum of the random pair currently onstage. As those two exited, Boram and Jiyoung walked out, standing at the center of the stage.

 

“Music, cue!” the stage manager snapped.

 

The song started with a strong beat and the girls looked up to the audience. Their dance began with a jump, each one showing off their individual skills first as an introduction. N and Hyuk watched in awe, the former searching for any ways to improve their dance while the latter just sat in awe. The two combined their b-girling and popping in sync finishing their performance. Two fully dressed boys came running backstage and quickly got set up with ear monitors.

 

“Mei Yun, Soo Hyun fighting” Ravi fist pumped the air and Hongbin did the same. These two were prepared to dance the break in Sistar19’s Gone Not Around Any Longer. The two girls came onstage after a plastic box (for the choreo) was placed at the center of it. They had headset mics so that it can accompany to their dancing. A ringing of a phone echoed through the speakers of the auditorium was heard as the start of the song.

 

VIXX’s ‘93 line rushed onstage for the dance break. As they went on many girls screamed, some groaned, and three husky voices (N, Ken and Hyuk) from the crowd whooped and yelled like crazy. The song ended and the last two girls of A-Game left backstage. With their hand mics, they sat on two benches facing the crowded. The song started (Silly Boy by 15&).

 

(Grey: Eun Jae, Black: Chi Hae, Purple: Both)

 

ramyeoneul kkeurhyeomeokdagado

chama gungmureun masil suga eobseo

anjellina jolliboda deo yeppeojilkkeoya

jakku mak singyeongi sseuyeoseo eonni moreuge pibusyabedo gago

niga cham nune barphyeoseo nado moreuge meorireul malgo isseo oh no

ttalgiuyu boda chokouyureul deo johahaneun namja neon geureon namja

ttan yeojaaedeul boda naega neol jal aneunde~

neon jeongmal silly boy silly boy

eonjekkaji molla julgeoni

neon jeongmal silly boy silly boy

eotteokhaeya nae mam algeoni

Woo woo woo woo woo ireoke neoman bogo itjanha

Woo woo woo woo woo neomankeum dunhan namjan eobseo namjan eobseo oh my silly boy

useul ttaen mokgumeongi boyeo

kkaman ppulteneun cham nuga san geonji

mureup naon ppalgan chyurining geunde neoman boyeo

eojjeoda niga deureowaseo eomma moreuge neilsyabedo gago

neo ttaeme singyeongi sseuyeoseo nado moreuge hwajang gochigo isseo oh no

aeksyeonyeonghwa boda mello yeonghwareul deo johahaneun namja neon geureon namja

ttan yeojaaedeul boda naega neol jal aneunde

neon jeongmal silly boy silly boy

eonjekkaji molla julgeoni

neon jeongmal silly boy silly boy

eotteokhaeya nae mam algeoni

Woo woo woo woo woo ireoke neoman bogo itjanha

Woo woo woo woo woo neomankeum dunhan namjan eobseo namjan eobseo

geu namja yeojachingu mantaneun ge isanghae

geu junge heunhan yeoja doel geot gata buranhae

eojjeodaga naega jom deo teukbyeolhaejimyeon

geuttaen naega meonjeo dangdanghage neol nollyeodaelkkeoya woah~

neon jeongmal silly boy silly boy

eonjekkaji gidarige hae

neon jeongmal silly boy silly boy

eotteokhaji naega meonjeohae

Woo woo woo woo woo ireoke niga mollajujanha

Woo woo woo woo woo namankeum chamneun yeojan eobseo jeoldae eobseo

Oh my silly boy

(My silly boy it doesn’t matter)

Oh my sweet boy~

(My sweet boy it doesn’t matter)

Woo woo woo woo woo namankeum chamneun yeojan eobseo jeoldae eobseo

Oh my silly boy~

 

(A/N Refer to chapter 5 links for the other performances =P)

 

The song ended with a harmony of the two vocalists and the audience applauded and the crazy three were whooping like crazy.  Chi Hae and Eun Jae smiled at each other as they walked off stage. Walking back to the room they met Mina and her partner, Chae Young.

 

Eun Jae stepped in front of them. She looked Mina up and down and scoffed. "You can't even handle five inch heels, why the hell are you in eight inch heels..." she muttered under her breath. She looked Mina in the eye and smirked. "Good luck, Mina-ah. Don't fall out there, arraso~?"

 

Chi Hae nodded at Chae Young. "Good luck."

 

The girl nodded back. "Thanks. You did well."

 

Both girls dragged their partners away. The VIXX members and the other A-Game members were already back in their dressing room. Entering in, all the girl stood up and went to hug each other, complimenting each person.

 

“Unnie! You guys did so good!” Mei Yun complimented the oldest.

 

“I’ve could’ve done better… My voice cracked at the second verse.” Chi Hae doubted as the door unexpectedly swung open.

 

“SEO CHI HAE!” a girl yelled. Only two people recognized her, Leo and Chi Hae. Both of their eyes widened as the rest of them were left in a state of confusion.

 

“Subin-sshi?” Chi Hae addressed Myungsoo’s partner formally, “What are you doing here?”

 

Subin walked up to Chi Hae and shoved her back, “Nice song huh?! Who was it for?!” she interrogated referring to the song, “Silly Boy” (The girl knows the “silly boy” so well better than other girls, and obviously the girl liking the “silly boy”).

 

“What do you mea-” she was interrupted by another shove, falling to the ground.

 

“Don’t give me that ! You’re trying to get L back! I can see all through your tricks!” the girl declared.

 

"Yah," Eun Jae grabbed Subin's shoulder. "Who the hell do you think you are? What right do you have to just barge in here and act like you know all about Chi Hae, huh?!"

 

Leo took this chance to kneel beside Chi Hae, checking her to make sure she was okay. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

 

Chi Hae shook her head and got up wiping her dress off for any dust.

 

Subin raised an eyebrow at the brunette. "And who the hell gave you permission to touch me?"

 

Eun Jae scoffed and rolled her eyes before grabbing a fistful of her hair. Ken and N took a step forward while the girls watched in shock. She tugged on the dyed locks harshly. "Listen, ," Eun Jae hissed, "I gave myself permission, THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY. And unless you wanna get your stupid little face all ed up, I suggest you get the outta here."

 

Subin shook Eun Jae off and stood at the doorway, “You’re not gonna take MY L away from me, Seo Chi Hae!” she declared before running out of the dressing room.

 

The girls rushed over to Chi Hae, looks of concern written all over their faces. The leader of A-Game stood there, eyes downcast toward the floor.

 

"Get her back to the dorm safely, guys." Eun Jae began to head out.

 

"Unnie, where are you-"

 

The brunette's fist slammed against the wall as she looked back at the group angrily. "I'm going to go out. Alone." She left the room, heels clicking loudly throughout the hallway.

 

Awkwardly, they arrived at the dorm. The drive was silent, dead silent. N swiped the key card to open the door of their dorm and they entered. Chi Hae spoke, “Umm.. Can we all talk?”

 

Heads turned towards her at once, making the girl jump slightly. Her hand reached for something to hold to.

 

“Let’s sit down first.” she said walking into the living room and sat down on the couch. The rest followed and sat beside her or on the ground, Leo was right next to her and pat her back for comfort.

 

“What was earlier about?” Hyuk questioned his noona.

 

Chi Hae looked up from the ground and faced everyone. “Myungsoo a.k.a L was my ex-boyfriend” she confessed.

 

“Mwoh? Really?!” they said in response to the sudden confession. Leo stood up and started to walk towards his room. He didn’t want to hear this, even though a little part of him already knew. But a hand caught of his wrist. Chi Hae grasped his wrist. She needed him to be here. Leo looked into her eyes and all over those eyes read Don’t leave. You’re the only one I have. And he reluctantly sat back down.

 

The eldest girl sighed, “Yeah… But we’re only good friends now. We lost contact until recently.”

 

“Okay. Then what’s the girl’s problem?” Soo Hyun retorted.

 

“She’s Myungsoo’s partner. She apparently thinks that I’m trying to get him back. I’ve met Myungsoo only twice during this competition and I saw that he uses his cold facade towards Subin. You see he uses his facade around the people he doesn’t want to get close with.”

 

Ravi hissed, “And L is not doing about it?”

 

“I asked him to promise me something. It was to ignore the fact that I get bullied and he did. I didn’t want to burden him. But that’s when we broke up.”

 

“Wait, you got bullied?” a concerned N questioned.

 

She hummed in affirmation and was on the brink of tears. Chi Hae was once again overwhelmed by her feelings. Leo noticed her head down and he took her by the wrist. “That’s enough” He spoke, pulling her to her room and closed the door.

 

“Leo?” She called him without the honorifics. “What are you doing? I had to talk to them.”

 

“No” he placed her on the bed and sat next to her. “You’re hurting yourself. Stop it”. Behind the closed door of her room they can hear people raging in the living room.

 

“What’s Subin’s damn problem?” Boram yelled. “THEY ALREADY BROKE UP!”

 

“Unnie calm down” Mei Yun was hugging a angered Boram.

 

“I AM CALM.”

 

N came up to his partner and knocked her head, “No, you're not.”

 

Ravi growled, “I can’t believe L couldn’t do anything! Who the hell follows promises?!”

 

Chi Hae smiled at the thought that she had people that cared for her and sided with her unlike her “friends” from high school.

 

A voice interrupted her thoughts, “Go. Sleep.” Leo motioned her to lay down.

 

“But the competition resul-”

 

“Take a quick nap, you need rest.” he demanded and stood up.

 

Chi Hae grabbed his wrist again, “Can you stay here until I fall asleep then?”

 

“Oh.. okay” he replied sitting back down next to the now lying Chi Hae. Chi Hae slowly closed her eyes and quickly fell into a deep sleep. Leo, still there continued to pat her head over and over again. He stared at her cringing face, appearing that she’s having a nightmare. Leo took his hand and poked in between her eyebrows, making her face relaxed. Placing his hand down, he accidentally put his hand down on top of hers.

 

Continuing to stare at her hand, he whispered, “You’re so fragile. Why don’t you ask for help?” He took her hand and intertwined her fingers with his. “I can at least do this, right?” he held her hand tightly as she continued to sleep. Leo’s eyes got droopy and he fell asleep, fingers intertwined, next to each other.

 

“HYUNG, NOONA! THE RESULTS ARE OU-” VIXX’s maknae announced opening the door to Chi Hae’s room, “Oh…” Hyuk saw the pair sleeping together. Leo woke up and the girl was still asleep.

 

Leo glared at the maknae, “You did not see anything Sanghyuk,” Leo said sternly.

 

“Okay… Wake noona up, the results are out.” Hyuk said as he slowly tiptoed out of the room.


Eun Jae stood behind a lamp post, cell phone pressed against her ear. A cold wind blew and she shivered. But the fiesty brunette was far too angry to care. Footsteps tapped against the pavement with irritation. Finally, a voice was heard on the other line.

 

"Yobo-"

 

"Finally, Kim Myungsoo!" she shouted.

 

"I-I'm sorry? Who is this?"

 

"You dip... It's me. Eun Jae. Cha Eun Jae."

 

"Eun Jae-ah!" Myungsoo's tone brightened up a bit. "Hey, congrats I heard-"

 

"Does it look I give two s about what you heard. Listen to me Kim Myungsoo. Keep your little on her leash or else-"

 

"Whoa. Hold up. What the hell are you talking about?" Myungsoo's tone got lower. He was finally serious.

 

"I'm talking about your little Subin ," Eun Jae hissed. "The little walked into our dressing room and pushed Chi Hae after our performance."

 

Myungsoo went silent.

 

"Like high school all over again, huh?" the brunette taunted. “She started saying crap about how Chi Hae’s trying to get you back and all.”

 

“Eun Ja-”

 

“Why can’t you just protect her for once?!" Eun Jae shouted. "Forget about what she said about leaving her alone to fend for herself. Myungsoo, you're partially responsible for what's happening to her. So be a man and step up your game!"

 

She gripped the phone tightly, still shivering from the cold. The sky was completely pitch black. Only the orangish glow of the street lights made the city visible. Myungsoo remained silent on the other line and waited for Eun Jae to say something.

 

"Please," she croaked out, "please don't make her go through all that again."

 

Eun Jae waited for what seemed like hours as Myungsoo refused to answer. She prayed that Myungsoo would answer her with what she wanted to hear. She waited. And finally, she heard him sigh.

 

"I'll do what I can."

 

The brunette froze. That was it? That was all he was gonna say? Angered even more, she kicked the lamp post behind her.

 

"If Chi Hae gets hurt just as bad as before, I swear to god, Kim Myungsoo, I will beat the living out of you."

 

She hung up and let out an irritated huff. Frustrated, Eun Jae kicked the lamp post a few more times. There was never a day where Eun Jae could say she truly enjoyed high school. She kicked the post again before making her way back to the dorms, the frown on her face still evident.


“Quick, hurry up!” Boram urged when Leo and Chi Hae emerged from the room. “The results are out.”

 

Jiyoung smirked as her partner whispered in her ear. "Sleeping together already?" Leo glared at Hyuk with intense eyes.

 

"Mwoh?!" Chi Hae exclaimed. "Ani. Leo sunbae just stayed till I slept and woke me up," she denied unaware of what actually happened. Jiyoung laughed hysterically and continued to put her shoes on.

 

They all gathered by the door, Chi Hae and Leo in the back of the group. The dark haired man leaned in by her ear. “Are you feeling okay?” he asked quietly.

 

Chi Hae blushed and smiled softly at him, nodding her head. “Yeah… Thanks, sunbae.”

 

Leo looked at her thoughtfully for a moment. He searched her eyes to see if there was any sign, any glint that she was lying. He didn't find any and sighed. His hand gripped her wrist. "Let's go."

 

Ken's knee bounced impatiently as he sat in his seat in the auditorium. He found himself look back at the entrance every five seconds. Ravi raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?"

 

The vocalist let out a sigh. "Aren't you guys worried about Eun Jae? She's been out for a while now..."

 

Chi Hae's lips drew out in a thin line. Memories of high school surfaced. She recalled the times where Eun Jae's parents would call her, asking if the brunette was with her every time Eun Jae was pissed off or depressed. She remembered how Eun Jae would show up at her door, eyes red from crying or face bruised from fights. There were even times when she came over drunk. The young leader looked back at the entrance, only to see Myungsoo walking in with Subin, his expression darker than usual.

 

Leo followed her trail of sight and narrowed his eyes at Infinite's visual. He glanced at Chi Hae's worried expression and touched her shoulder gently. "Should I go look for her?"

 

The girl opened to answer him, but was cut off when Ken jumped up from his seat.

 

"I'm gonna go look for her."

 

He was about to squeeze himself out of the aisle of seats when Chi Hae reached out and grabbed his wrist.

 

"D-Don't look for her," Chi Hae said. She remembered the one time she and Myungsoo ran after Eun Jae after finding out her ex-boyfriend had cheated on her. The brunette only looked at them with tears in her eyes, anger behind them as she shouted, "Leave me alone!" Chi Hae's grip on Ken's wrist tightened. "Eun Jae will be fine..."

 

Reluctantly, the vocalist sat down just as the lights began to dim. The CEO walked onto the stage and the crowd of nervous trainees broke out into a cheer.

 

"I am proud to say that I was very pleased with each group's performance," the old man's voice boomed into the microphone. "It's nice to see that we have many young and talented trainees here. And mentors, I commend you on honing their skills."

 

The VIXX boys smirked to themselves, excluding the worried Ken and stoic Leo.

 

"I'm sure you all are anxious for the results." The crowed chorused together to show their affirmation. "Well, without further ado, here are the results." He listed the group names along with their mentor’s group name. Beast’s, Infinite’s, Boyfriend’s, C-Clown’s, MYNAME’s, MBLAQ’s, and many others made it through. But one thing was certain, BTOB was out, along with Kim Mina and Choi Chae Young. Before the rejected ones could leave, the CEO cleared his throat, “We’d also like to mention the top group.” The CEO scanned everyone’s eyes to make sure he still had their attention. “VIXX and A-Game.”

 

“REALLY?!” Jiyoung jumped up from surprise. Hyuk awkwardly coughed and pulled his trainee down.

 

“Stay still,” Hyuk hissed at her. The CEO cracked a smile and chuckled as the other groups snickered.

 

“We were impressed with the pairs’ idea. Chi Hae and Eun Jae’s duet was absolutely beautiful, your voices blend together so well. Soo Hyun and Mei Yun’s cover stage conveyed the iness that Sistar19 usually displays, except with their own charm. Lastly, Boram and Jiyoung’s dance performance was unforgettable, especially the mix between popping and b-girling. You don’t see a lot of b-girls these days. I expect more from you girls next time. VIXX, good job.”

 

Mina scoffed and Boram caught her eye. She gave the the finger and stuck her tongue out. N noticed and pinched her arm, warning her with a glare. The CEO said a few more words informing about round 2 - which was a dance competition - before dismissing the groups.


“-Oh Jiyoung, you’re such an idiot!” Hyuk exclaimed as they made arrived at the dorm. He laughed and mocked the girl in a loud high-pitched voice, 'Chincha?!'”

 

“I do not sound like that!” Jiyoung protested.

 

“Why’d you stand up though?” Ravi laughed.

 

“I was surprised!” The maknae defended herself.

 

“Did you see Mina’s face when the CEO complimented us?” Boram howled, “so great!”

 

“You’re so childish,” N clicked his tongue.

 

“Look who’s talking,” Boram scoffed, crossing her arms.

 

“Shh!” Chi Hae hissed stopping all movement around her. The handle of the door moved and in came Eun Jae. She had a blank expression on her face, but the lighting in the room revealed the dried tear stains on her cheeks.

 

“Unnie-”

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, don’t…” Chi Hae muttered holding the girl’s arm. Eun Jae ignored the 11 and went straight to her room, alcohol reeking from her clothes as she passed them.

 

“ you, Myungsoo,” she kept muttering under her breath.

 

Ken stood up and watched as she passed by. His jaw tightened and he struggled with whether he should go after her or not. Chi Hae glanced at him

 

“Sunbae,” she said quietly. “Give her some time.”

 

“But…” he protested, “she… She needs help…”

 

“Eun Jae needs to be alone right now,” Chi Hae said.

 

As if on cue, a loud bang came from the other side of the door, followed by the sound of glass shattering and a series of curse words. Ken tensed up and was walking towards her door.

 

“Let her vent sunbae,” Chi Hae said. “If you enter that room, I will tackle you to the floor.”

 

“And I’ll bite you,” Jiyoung said.

 

Another bang against the door made the young vocalist jump. He slowly sunk down to the ground and sat there, staring at the group with large eyes. “I’ll wait here.”

 

Chi Hae sighed, “Sunbae please-”

 

“No,” he finally said, a mix of anger and irritation in his eyes. “No… I’m gonna wait here…”

 

The group sat in silence. Some like N and Ravi suggested throwing a party. Leo hit them in the head for the irrelevant and insensitive idea. Soo Hyun and Mei Yun decided to at least cook something to celebrate their passing of round 1. Hyuk slowly approached his hyung on the floor.

 

"Hyung, go in," he whispered. "I've got your back."

 

Ken's eyes lit up almost automatically. He rose up and clasped his friend on the shoulder. "Thanks, Hyukkie. I owe you."

 

The boy gave a cheeky smile. "Just buy me the latest issue of One Piece."

 

Ken slowly opened the door to Eun Jae's room. He searched the dark room and almost cursed out loud. Her make up kit was thrown to the ground, supplies scattered all over the floor. Broken beer bottles shone against the moonlight. Her lamp was tipped over, and the covers on her bed were thrown carelessly along with her pillows and collection of Rilakkuma bears. But no matter where he looked, Ken couldn't find the girl he found himself to care about almost as much as he cared for his family.

 

A hiccup came from the corner of room and Ken's eyes darted towards it. There, sitting in the corner of the room near the window, was Eun Jae. Her head was tilted to the side, arms limp at her sides as she stared at the wall blankly. Slowly as to not step on any broken glass pieces, Ken made his way over to her. He knelt down in front of her.

 

"Eun Jae-ah? Are you okay?"

 

The girl remained silent.

 

"Eun Jae please..."

 

She hiccuped. "Why?" she mumbled. "Why does everyone have to be so ignorant?"

 

Ken inched closer. "What do you mean?"

 

"Chi Hae didn't deserve any of it," she mumbled, voice slurring her words together. "Chi Hae didn't deserve it... Yet she still stood there... Smiling like an idiot while they hurt her..."

 

Ken's eyes widened. "Eun Jae..."

 

"She's too sweet for any of that... So why?" Eun Jae looked up at him, eyes filled with guilt and anger. "Why does she have to be the one to get hurt?"

 

And for a split moment, Ken saw it. He saw that Chi Hae wasn't the only one who got hurt. He saw that Eun Jae wasn't just asking about Chi Hae, but also herself. He wanted to reach out to her. He wanted to hug her and tell her everything was okay, that Chi Hae would be okay. But he couldn't.

 

"Sunbae!" The door flew open and Chi Hae rushed in, spotting the two and running over, wincing as some of the glass cut her feet. The girl dropped down by the brunette. "Eun Jae," she urged, "Eun Jae look at me."

 

Eun Jae's eyes glanced up. "Look Eun Jae, I'm fine. I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm okay. It's okay..."

 

“Unnie, your feet," she stared as the blood left a small trail on the floor. Her eyes widened as painful memories began to flood her conscience.

 

Chi Hae repeated herself, “I’m fine. I’m okay.” and she turned to Ken, “Sunbae, I’ll take care of this.” The vocalist only hummed in response and exited the room, looking back at them every few seconds.

 

“Stop lying! You’re hurt!” she screamed.

 

“Aigoo…” the elder one took the hands of Eun Jae and gripped them tightly, “ You’re right. But Eun Jae-ah… How am I supposed to be okay knowing that you’re acting like this? Hmm?”

 

“...”

 

Chi Hae let go of her hands and stared at the girl, “I know I’m holding it in Eun Jae, but I get through this, when you’re by my side? You know that right?”

 

“Ara…” the girl muttered.

 

“So you have to be strong, hmm? Let’s get up and clean this okay?” Chi Hae suggested helping up the younger girl. Eun Jae only nodding.

 

Right. I have to be strong for unnie. Eun Jae convinced herself and started to clean.

 

Chi Hae walked out of the room and requested, “Can you guys get me the broom?”

 

“Unnie, there’s blood.” Mei Yun pointed out the trail of blood from Chi Hae’s feet. Leo’s head immediately turned around and caught the sight of Chi Hae’s bleeding feet. He took the initiative to carry her bridal style straight into his room.

 

“Sunbae, I’m fine," she persuaded.

 

Leo placed her on the bed and took out a first aid kit. “Babo.” he muttered under his breath, but just enough that she can hear him. He treated her wound, taking the glass out, disinfecting, bandaging her feet. His partner winced as he did so.

 

“Gomawo,” she thanked him. Leo patted her head in response. “Let’s go back.” Chi Hae stood up.

 

“Can you walk?” he asked.

 

She walked around a bit, not feeling any pain, “Yeah."

 

Leo escorted Chi Hae out of his room and sat down in the living room. Everyone else helped clean Eun Jae’s room.

 

“Eun Jae, don’t be afraid to tell us anything," Boram spoke sincerely.

 

“Thanks, everyone,” Eun Jae’s bubbly self came back as she showed a genuine smile.

 

Clapping his hands, N excitedly said, “Now that that's over. Let’s PARTAYY!”

 

Boram continued, “While you guys were out, N-oppa (and I) was thinking how to celebrate our first win. Come on! Come on!” she pulled everyone down to sit on the floor of the living room.

 

But little did they know, that these two had something else in mind.


YAAAAYYY!!!! WE'RE BACK (more like I'm back)
 
Hey guys!! I'm finally updating after two-three weeks. You know the drill fricking school is giving me and my co-authors hell loads of homework. I try to write whenever I can! Sometimes when I wanna blow off English, I write this instead of working on the essay thats due soon... whoops. But here I am now! Finally giving you guys an update!! I don't know where the other two co-authors went, cause both are busy as heck, so I'm just being the lone author for now. From now on, it's a guaranteed update per month, if I keep writing at a good pace then I can make double-updates! 
 
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!!
 
~teenfinite1221
 
BUT TEEN TOP THOUGH!! OMFG I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!! THEY JUST RELEASED THEIR NEW ALBUM: EXITO!! They don't have gifs for it yet, so feast your eyes!! Here's the link to the M/V for Teen Top's 'Missing' if you haven't seen it yet (click the title in the sentence).
2306E139524CD6621487AD
UH MY GAWD CHANGJO MY BBY!!
Changjo-teen-top-33010021-500-247.gif
I'm also waiting for VIXX to announce their tour locations!! I SWEAR IF THEY DON'T COME HERE I WILL BE SADDD!! *praying for them to come*
5a1a4714f5f11f43ff1f60edc2b10dad.jpg
tumblr_n1n2rfw7pY1r1j9seo1_r1_500.gif
Leo is being tortured here... =/