Ch. 8

Say Love [DISCONTINUED]

ENJOY THE CHAPTER! 


 

It wasn’t long after Leo and Chi Hae woke up that the whole dorm began to wake as well. The only ones who hadn’t come out of their respective rooms were Ravi, Ken, and Eun Jae. Mei Yun and Soo Hyun immediately decided to help out Leo and Chi Hae in the kitchen. Boram and the other VIXX members just started fooling around in the living room.

 

“Ken-hyung isn’t up yet?” Hyuk asked, looking around.

 

“I’ll go find him~” N declared as he stood up and skipped to where Ken’s room was. “Yah, Jaehwa-” he stopped when he saw Ken’s bed still untouched. “I can’t find him!”

 

Chi Hae sighed and wiggled her way out of the busy kitchen. “I’ll go get him, sunbae.” She made her way towards her room and knocked on the door softly. Hmm… No answer… Chi Hae opened the door slowly and crept in. “Sunbae…?” she whispered, loud enough for anyone to hear. Again, she got no reply. She walked closer to the bed and froze. Ken had fallen back asleep with his arms wrapped around the brunette beside him. Eun Jae had snuggled into his embrace, her head resting in the crook of his neck, right under his chin.

 

“What do I do now…?” Chi Hae whispered to herself. She was both happy and uncomfortable with how the situation had turned out. “I’ll talk to Eun Jae…” she decided before stepping out of the room.

 

Upon exiting the room, N raised an eyebrow at her. “Is he in there?” Chi Hae nodded, hoping that N wouldn’t go barging in, but unfortunately, the oblivious leader skipped over and opened the door. “YAH! KEN TIME TO- Oh…”

 

The leader’s high voice was loud enough to wake the brunette. Eun Jae groaned softly, shaking her head against Ken’s chest before finally opening her eyes. Confusion struck as she felt the warmth of the figure beside her and the strong arms wrapped around her. She finally looked up and her eyes finally registered what was going on. Ken was still asleep, arms secured around her waist while N stood in the doorway, stunned.

 

“Uh… Um… Did you guys…?”

 

Eun Jae shot up, finally awake. “O-Oppa. It’s not… I don’t even know how… What…”

 

N looked away, the blush on his cheeks growing. “I’m just gonna… Yeah… Sorry!” The leader shut the door as he dashed out.

 

Eun Jae sighed and glared at the sleeping boy next to her. “Yah!” she shouted as her hand slapped against his shoulder. “Yah, wake up you babo!”

 

Ken groaned and tried to shield himself from the constant blows. He finally looked up to see and angry and blushing Eun Jae. He smiled softly, making Eun Jae blush even more.

“Why are you in my bed?” she cried. “What happened last night? What did you do?”

 

The vocalist rolled his eyes and sat up with a yawn. “Nothing happened. You’re not so quit panicking.”

 

Eun Jae turned seven shades of red before attacking her mentor with a series of slaps and punches. He grabbed her wrists and stared at her intently. The brunette averted her gaze away from his.

 

“W-Why are you staring at me, babo…”

 

“...I’m sorry,” Ken finally said, voice almost inaudible. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, Eun Jae. Chi Hae told me…” he drifted off a bit, “She told me about Min Suk…”

 

Eun Jae stiffened up and bit her lip.

 

“I just want you to know… I won’t hurt you," his voice held a certain confidence that made Eun Jae's heart skip a beat. "I promise I won't do what he did... I'm not like Min Suk."

 

She looked at him then, eyes searching his for any wavering or uncertainty. Ken's gaze held hers, showing her that he was certain that he wouldn't hurt her. After a few moments of just staring at each other, Eun Jae finally nodded.

 

"Okay," she croaked out, "I'll trust you..."

 

Ken smiled softly and ruffled her hair. "Let's go eat, okay?"


The kitchen was filled with many hungry caterpillars and plates full of food cooked by Soo Hyun and Mei Yun. The group looked up as they saw the couple emerge from the room; standing a little closer than usual, talking a little more amiably than usual, and smiling at each other a little more brightly. Ken looked up to see the many faces of shock, but all he noticed was that Ravi was up and eating before they were.

 

"Oh, Ravi-ah! You're up already?"

 

Hongbin coughed a bit. "Hyung, were you two...?"

 

Eun Jae turned towards the handsome visual and smiled. "Ken-oppa stayed with me all night," she sang almost too innocently.

 

N flushed slightly, remembering how he walked in on them earlier. "May we ask why you two were sleeping together?"

 

Ken shrugged as he took his seat, Eun Jae right beside him. "She was having a bad dream and like a good mentor, I comforted her."

 

Chi Hae, across from Eun Jae, shot the girl a look. "Are you okay?" she whispered. Leo glanced at the two.

 

The brunette only nodded happily. "I'm fine, unnie~" she chirped as she scooped up some rice. "Oppa, want some rice?"

 

Ken hummed and held out his plate to her.

 

The group only continued to stare. Jiyoung nudged Hyuk and whispered in his ear, "How much you wanna bet that those two are gonna end up dating?"

 

Hyuk smirked. "Why bet when you know it's gonna happen?"

 

Boram shrugged and called out, "Eun Jae, are you and Ken dating?"

 

The couple choked on their food before looking at her with wide eyes. "MWOH?!"

 

Ravi laughed. "Whoa~ Ken-hyung, you're completely red right now."

 

Chi Hae gave her friend another look. Eun Jae shook her head violently. “S-So what should we do today?!” she shouted. “Let’s celebrate some more!”

 

“Ooh! Ooh!” Jiyoung raised her hand, “who’s in for some noraebang?”


 

“Touch mah boday!” Ravi shouted with that weird English accent of his. N accompanied the rapper by dancing in the front, copying Sistar’s moves. “Yeah! Everybody clap your hands!”

 

The group cheered the leader on, shouting and screaming as he shook his . Ravi finished the song with an amazing score of 63.

 

“Encore! Encore! Encore!” Hongbin chanted.

 

“Wait wait wait, I need water,” Ravi croaked, his voice hoarse.

 

“Woo! It’s too hot in here,” N said taking off his sweater. “Let’s hear one from the girls, Mei Yun? Oppa has the perfect song for you.”

 

“Mwoh?” she asked as Soo Hyun pushed her up to the front. VIXX’s leader smirked and pressed in 4 numbers, the rapper’s eyes going wide as a BoA’s song played. She could not sing for her life.

 

“Woah, it’s a party in here,” Chen barged in. “AH! VIXX!” he recognized their good friends in the industry.

 

“Yah! Kim Jongdae!” Kyungsoo shouted entering after him, “where the are your manners?”

 

“Hyung, can you buy another hour?” Sehun asked, the third to enter the room unexpectedly

 

Jiyoung screamed and squealed, hyperventilating on the couch as she stared at the boys that just entered the room. Hyuk looked at her blankly before laughing.

 

“I forgot! Jiyoungie’s a big Chen hyung fan,” the maknae clapped his hands. The said boy smiled before waving at the girl who was constantly slapping Hyuk.

 

“I’m guessing you’re Jiyoung?” Chen giggled. Boram chuckled and pulled her maknae out from her hiding spot behind Hyuk.

 

“Say hi, maknae.” Boram said patting her shoulder. Jiyoung’s eyes went wide and she avoided Chen’s gaze.

 

“A-Annyeonghaseyo s-sunbaenim…” she mumbled looking down.

 

“Heol, look how shy our devil maknae is,” Chi Hae said.

 

“Unnie!” Jiyoung complained. Hyuk only chuckled and pulled on her ear, “Oppa! Oppa stop! Oppa it hurts!”

 

“Aww, she’s cute,” Chen laughed hitting Sehun’s shoulder.

 

“Don’t be fooled hyung,” Hyuk said ruffling her hair, “behind her face, she’s a devil.”

 

“Like Kyungsoo?” Chen asked, only to receive a beating from the younger boy.

 

“I oughta smack you,” Kyungsoo said.

 

“You already did,” Chen answered, rubbing his arm. “How old are you Jiyoung-ssi?”

 

“I-I’m born in ‘97,” she stuttered and the three’s eyes went wide.

 

“She’s a baby!” Sehun shouted pointing at her.

 

On the other hand, Eun Jae’s eyes lit up as she jumped up from her spot beside Ken and ran over to Kyungsoo. “Kyungsoo-ah!” she shouted before throwing her arms around his neck. The boy stumbled over a bit, his already large eyes getting larger. Ken frowned slightly. The brunette swayed from side to side as she hugged the slightly taller male. “I missed you so much!”

 

“I-I’m sorry, who are you?” Kyungsoo asked. Eun Jae pouted and pushed him away.

 

“Heol, I’m hurt.” She frowned, “how can you forget your best friend?”

 

“Wow thanks, now I know how much I mean to you,” Chi Hae scoffed crossing her arms. Leo turned his head to look at her, and chuckled, amused by her foolish sense of jealousy.

 

“You don’t remember me? Cha Eun Jae? We went to grade school together,” Eun Jae whined. “Psh, just because you get a little famous, you forget-”

 

“Eun Jae? Little Cha Eun Jae? The short girl who always wore pigtails?” Kyungsoo suddenly smiled.

 

“Yah! How dare you forget me? I even beat up kids who were picking on you. Short my , you’re shorter!” Eun Jae growled.

 

“Harsh,” Kyungsoo said pulling her in for a hug again, “Mian Eun Jae-ah, you just look so different from grade school.”

 

“Different how?” Eun Jae crossed her arms, “my pigtails?”

 

“Aniyo, you look so pretty now.” Kyungsoo smiled as Chen and Sehun snickered behind him. “Man, I shoulda never broke up with you.” he joked.

 

“Mwoh?” Ken asked.

 

Eun Jae laughed and linked arms with Kyungsoo as she faced the group, “Kyungsoo was my first boyfriend.”

 

“Why’d he break up with you?” Chi Hae asked, amazed that she never heard this story before.

 

“I didn’t share my apples with him,” Eun Jae giggled before she and Kyungsoo started laughing.

 

“We ignored each other for a week, then got back together. It was on and off.” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

“What the are you talking about?” Sehun asked bluntly.

 

“When was this?” Ken asked raising his eyebrow.

 

“1st grade,” Eun Jae said, going off into a fit of giggles with Kyungsoo again.

 

“Are you guys high…?” Jiyoung asked looking at her unnie and sunbaenim weirdly. Sehun suddenly laughed and pointed to her.

 

“I like her, she has fire.” Sehun said. Hyuk mouthed ‘devil’ to Chen, who only chuckled in response.

 

“Yah, I just realized.” N said, “Mei Yun never got to sing Only One.”

 

“I’m fine,” the rapper said.

 

“C’mon, go on up there you big baby,” Ravi said pushing her forward.

 

“You guys are welcome to join us if you want,” N said. The three EXO members accepted and they settled in the room.

 

“Aja aja,” N said pressing play, “let’s give a big hand to A-Game’s main rapper - coming fresh from China - Chau Mei Yun!”

 

“‘Fresh from China’? You make me sound like a vegetable,” Mei Yun muttered under her breath. “I can’t even read hangul that well!”

 

“It’ll make this even better,” N smirked sitting down next to Leo.

 

Eun Jae pulled Kyungsoo over to her spot beside Ken and Chi Hae and began to search through songs with him. Ken glanced at her with a pout while Chi Hae and Leo only stared at the two, amused by how well they got along. The quiet vocal of VIXX noticed 's displeased look and smirked slightly.

 

"Jaehwan-ah," he called out to the boy who looked up immediately. "Don't worry."

 

Chi Hae's phone vibrated in her pocket and she pulled it out to read a text from none other than Kim Myungsoo. Leo's eyes shifted over and he frowned when he saw the contact name. It was Ken's turn to scoff.

 

"Hyung," the vocalist called out. Leo looked over to him. "Don't worry."

 

The older male rolled his eyes while Chi Hae smiled happily, texting back her friend with lightning fast fingers.

 

"Kyungsoo and I are next, okay?! Okay!" Eun Jae called out.

 

"Why don't you just go now?" the female rapper suggested as she stopped singing, the instrumental playing in the background.

 

"No. That'd be rude. Continue~" Eun Jae smiled as she hugged Kyungsoo's arm. Ken rolled his eyes. Hyuk nudged Jiyoung, who calmed down a bit from her fangirl feels, and pointed over to . He whispered something in her ear and she chuckled, giving a thumbs up.

 

“Yeah! YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE-Forget it! I’m done!” Mei Yun rage quit, tossing the mic to Hongbin.

 

“What just happened?” Soo Hyun stared at them.

 

“Jaehwan oppa’s growling, rawr.” Jiyoung said putting her hands by her head, “keurae wolf, naega wolf, awooooo~”

 

“I think you’re the one that’s high right now, maknae,” Hongbin said, “did you drink?”

 

“Oppa, I’m 18,” Jiyoung said.

 

Ken glared at the two before Eun Jae stood up with Kyungsoo. “Alright, Kyungsoo-ah. Let’s show em’ what you got.”

 

“Am I really gonna sing this song though?” the wide-eyed boy whined. “I always sing this because of rehearsals…”

 

The girl huffed. “Okay, change the song then.” Kyungsoo’s smile grew as he typed in the numbers, the song “Missing You” by Fly to the Sky coming up on the screen. Eun Jae gave him a smile and shook her head. “The mood doesn’t match the song, but whatever~”

 

As the EXO vocalist sang, the crowd swayed along to the music. N maybe enjoying himself a little too much as he was basically hugging Leo by the middle of the song. The quiet male continuously tried to shove his elder away to no avail.

 

“Hanbeondeo nae mameul deureojwo. Every day, every night, I am missing you,” Kyungsoo sang.

 

“Nae gyeotae obseodo, ijen beolsu obseodo…” Ken sang along with him, stealing a glance at Eun Jae. Ken’s slight movement caught N’s eye as he swung to the beat of the song with Leo. The leader nudged the quiet male beside him.

 

“Oi, does Jaehwannie like her?” he said motioning to Eun Jae, smiling at Kyungsoo who serenaded the group. Leo just hummed.

 

Kyungsoo also noticed his good friend staring at Eun Jae, and he smirked a bit. In the few minutes they’ve been together in this room, Kyungsoo already caught on. Ken likes Eun Jae. I should a bit. The sly vocalist smirked.

 

Kyungsoo turned to Eun Jae, serenading her with the second chorus, “Everyday, every night, I am missing you~” His hand reached out and grasped hers, his eyes locked with hers. The girl gave him a look, eyebrow raised with her lips turned up in a half smile.

 

What’s up with this boy? she thought.

 

Ken, on the other hand, almost shot up from his seat didn’t notice that he was glaring at his friend. It took all of his strength just to not smack Kyungsoo’s hand away from Eun Jae. Chi Hae laughed at the sight of Ken. What the hell is Kyungsoo doing? Chi Hae thought noticing the smirk on his face.

 

In seconds, the song was finished and the telephone machine in the room buzzed. Ravi picked it up, “Yoboseyo? Yes… Yes… Okay.” he hung up the phone. “We gotta leave now, they said it’s already closing.”

 

“Already? Okay” the leader sighed.

 

As the group headed out the doors, an angry Ken was pulled to the side. The young vocalist looked over, only to see the large eyes of Do Kyungsoo. Ken tried to hide the anger he felt. Kyungsoo was a close friend of his and he didn’t necessarily do anything wrong. Seeing Ken fight with his mind, Kyungsoo smirked.

 

“Treat Eun Jae well, okay hyung?” Kyungsoo said, breaking Ken’s thoughts.

 

“Eh?” The boy looked up.

 

“If you hurt her then who knows, maybe I will decide to snatch her away again,” Kyungsoo smiled before skipping away to catch up with s. He gave Eun Jae another tight and long hug before pulling out his phone to exchange numbers with her. Ken frowned. There was no way he was going to let Eun Jae’s ex boyfriend from first grade get the better of him. He sighed and hurried over to his group mates.


A-Game and VIXX arrived at the doorstep of their dorm. Chi Hae looked at her phone once again and smiled. She quickly typed up a response and looked up, eyes scanning the group of kids before she saw a head full brown hair. Quickly she grabbed Eun Jae’s arm.

 

“Sorry guys, but Eun Jae and I have to meet someone very quick” she grabbed her best friend’s wrist.

 

Eun Jae raised an eyebrow, “Who?”

 

“Myungsoo-oppa, like old times” she whispered.

 

“Like old times…” Eun Jae repeated, clenching her teeth. Why him though? He better not hurt her.

 

Unknown to them, a certain male had noticed the two. Leo watched as Chi Hae dragged Eun Jae away and slowly began to follow after them.

 

They walked the long hallway of the hotel and turning the corner where Myungsoo was waiting.

 

“Myungsoo-oppa!” Chi Hae smiled and greeted her friend with a hug.

 

Eun Jae crossed her arms and frowned at him, still standing by the corner. “This little motherfu-”

 

“Eun Jae, palli!” Chi Hae urged. Eun Jae hesitantly walked towards the two.

 

“Annyeong. Kim. Myung. Soo.” she emphasized his name refraining to sound mean.

 

“Hey, Eun Jae-ah,” he rubbed the back of his neck feeling awkward.

 

Chi Hae looked back and forth from Myungsoo and to Eun Jae, sensing something was up. “What’s wrong with you two? Did you guys fight?” she inquired.

 

“Anni!” Myungsoo laughed it off slinging his arm on Eun Jae’s shoulders.

 

In the meantime, Leo was just peeking from the corner of the hallway. And the elevator beeped with Ken unloading off of the lift. He saw a figure kneeling at the corner.

 

“Oh hyung, what are you do-” he was interrupted by Leo pulling him down and covering his mouth.

 

“Shh!” Leo shushed the vocalist and he pointed to where the three were.

 

Ken looked around the corner as well to see Myungsoo’s arm around Eun Jae’s shoulders, “What is he doing?” he irritably whispered.

 

 

Eun Jae shrugged her shoulders to get Myungsoo’s arm off, frowning at him as she did so. “There’s nothing unnie,” she lied.

 

Smiling once again, Chi Hae grabbed both of their hands, “Oh I just missed being altogether! It’s like high school all over again!” Myungsoo smiled while scratching the back of his head while Eun Jae just held a pout.

 

“By the way,” Myungsoo spoke, “Congrats you two for winning the first round.”

 

“Gomawo,” they both thanked, but Eun Jae forced a smile.

 

I can’t stand this anymore. I swear Imma kill Myungsoo right now. Eun Jae thought for an excuse, “I’m gonna get us some drinks, okay?” she left, walking back to the room. As she turned the corner, she saw two heads peeking around the corner. “Oh? Leo-opp-” she was stopped by a Leo who put her into a headlock. Eun Jae’s eyes widened as she tried to shout profanities, only to be muffled by Leo’s palm. Ken went up to her and motioned her to be quiet with one finger on his lips.

 

After calming down and Leo releasing her, she whispered, “What was that?” The two vocalists shrugged and peeked their heads around the corner again. Eun Jae sat beside them against the wall, hugging her knees and wondering how an absolutely fun day with her members and EXO could end up like this.

 

“You guys really had an easy win,” Myungsoo complained.

 

“Really? Were they that easy to beat?”

 

“Chi Hae… Mina and Chae Young were fighting onstage,” he pulled out his phone pressing play for a video. The video showed the two girls sitting on the benches. The song started and Mina started singing the song. At the bridge, Chae Young started to sing and her voice cracked on the last note.

 

Mina a shot up from her seat, “WHY DOES YOUR VOICE KEEP CRACKING THERE?!” she yelled, microphone still in hand.

 

“Mina,” Chae Young hissed, covering the mic, “We’re on stage…”

 

“Well now we can’t sing anymore cuz you ing ruined the damn song already,” Mina swore, throwing her mic causing a loud screech in the auditorium. She stormed offstage and Chae Young tiptoed behind her.

 

The two friends laughed hysterically. “What the hell? I thought they would do pretty decent!” Chi Hae scoffed. “You actually recorded it?”

 

“Yeah, they were gonna be our future opponents if they beat you guys.”

 

“So did you record us too?”

 

“Of course!” he replied scrolling through his phone clicking the next video.

 

“Ahhh~! Delete it! I made a mistake!” she tried to grab his phone, but made no avail.

 

Myungsoo lifted his hand, making the phone out of reach. Chi Hae pouted. “Why are you so tall?” she sighed.

 

“You’ll grow somehow,” he patted her head.

 

“Oh. What’s taking Eun Jae so long?” Chi Hae checked her phone for the umpteenth time, “Woah, it’s pretty late. She might be at the dorm already. I should get going too.” she greeted him with another friendly hug. Little did they know was the sound of camera shutters being clicked over and over again at that moment.

 

“Bye oppa!” she waved heading back. The trio at the corner shot up and ran for their lives as Chi Hae went their way. There are noisy children on this floor, she mentally commented hearing loud stomps echoing in the hallways.

 

“I’m back,” she entered the dorm, taking off her shoes. Ken and Eun Jae were on the couch, breathing heavily. “Oh, Eun Jae-ah, I thought you went to sleep.”

 

“Mian unnie. I ran into Ken-oppa and we decided to jog outside for a bit,” she spat out the first idea that came upon her.

 

“Let’s get some sleep,” Ken suggested, “You too, Chi Hae.”

 

“Arraso,” the elder girl replied, walking into her own room.

 

Separated by only one wall, Leo heard Chi Hae’s door close. He sighed, breathing heavily too as he collapsed on his bed. Chi Hae-ah be careful, was all he thought. Sweet dreams. He silently greeted her ‘good night’.


Soo Hyun scrolled down through the newsfeed, liking posts she found interesting and leaving comments. Hongbin peaked over her shoulder, both staring intently at the screen until the boy’s eyes widened at one article.

 

“What…?” Soo Hyun muttered as she clicked on it.

 

They both exchanged looks as the title pulled up on the screen reading, “Infinite’s L seen with trainee A-Game’s leader Seo Chi Hae: Are they Dating?” with a picture of the two sharing a tight hug.

 

OKAY! I'M SORRY! I LIED! BAD AUTHORNIM! BAD!

Sorry for not posting before December started whoops. But I'm back! I finished my first day for finals too! I currently editing this whole chapter and studying for my Psych final because my teacher didn't ing teach anything this semester TT^TT. I'm screwed. But whatever.

tumblr_m1ydxlhXea1qa4uc1o1_500.gif

ExoticMei4 and I both have finals these next two days so bless our souls =/. We already wrote until Ch. 11 for this story, but I realized everything escalated fast =/. Whoops. You'll see....  It's okay... I think. BTW if you saw the update notfication like a few minutes ago, sorry I accidentally put chapter 7 up again.

But spoiler alert: THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! or two =3 So yea!!! 

IMG]

We're still suffering post concert depression TT^TT. When I suffer this PCD I can't listen to VIXX for a while. So welp. But our VIXX feels are all over. Gawd help cuz I have more N than Leo feels =/. 

tumblr_mhdhaaen7H1s4uxw2o1_500.gif

Enough about me... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND/OR UPVOTE! 

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

~teenfinite1221