Ch. 11

Say Love [DISCONTINUED]

I'm BACKKKKK!!!! HOLY SHHH----. 

 

Okay back to the story!


After a sleepless night, Leo got up from his bed to make breakfast, since he didn’t have anything to do anyways. He walked over to the kitchen and first pressed the button on the coffee maker. Minutes passed and a door finally opened.

 

“Hyung, you’re up” Ken called out to the other vocalist.

 

Leo hummed in response and poured a cup of coffee for himself. Ken took the coffee pitcher from him and poured another one. Ken looked at his hyung, wondering why he’s up so early. He mentally noted that Leo’s eyes were red and he had dark evident eye bags.

 

“Did you sleep?”

 

Leo shook his head, “Couldn’t sleep”. They both took another sip of their coffee as another door opened.

 

“Chi Hae-ah,” Ken spoke.

 

“Good morning, sunbae.” Chi Hae greeted with a weak smile.

 

“Gwenchana?”

 

“Yea…” she sat down and Leo poured her a cup of coffee as well, “Thanks.”

 

Leo took notice of her of her attire. She wore black leggings and a black sweater. Chi Hae finished her coffee and walked to the living room table to grab a hat.

 

“I’ll go ahead to the company.”

 

“Wae?” Ken asked.

 

“Practice,” she replied, “I won’t be able to later if the fans see me.”

 

“Don’t go,” Leo grabbed her hand, “Don’t force yourself.”

 

Chi Hae held his hand to release his grip, “The company won’t postpone the competition because of a stupid scandal. We might as well practice.”

 

Chi Hae sat down to slip into her shoes and another click of the door echoed through the dorm.

 

Eun Jae rushed in the room, putting her jacket on, “Unnie, let’s go together.”

 

“It’s okay. You haven’t eaten breakfast yet.”

 

“I’ll go with you,” Leo suggested and quickly tied his black shoes. He got back up and opened the door.

 

“Sunbae, you can rela-...” she was interrupted by the door closing. Leo left ahead of her. Chi Hae jogged her way out the door to see Leo already down half the hallway.

 

“Those two are stubborn…” Ken shook his head handing Eun Jae a plate of food.

 

Eun Jae sat down at the table gripping a metal spoon and furrowed her brows. “I know. What can we do though…” she sighed.


The two vocalists walked the aisle of the company heading towards the dance studio. They didn’t have much time left till the next round, which is in three days. We would have to pull an allnighter to master this. I still need to make the choreo. Chi Hae mentally sighed. She turned her head toward the direction of the tall mentor. The whole journey to the company was silent, no words at all. But it wasn’t an awkward silence, it was more comforting. Facing the dance studio’s door, Chi Hae entered and slammed the door before Leo could get in.

 

To describe Leo’s face when she slammed and locked the door is easy: O.O. His poker-face easy broken with this one action, one of the most unexpected from the thought-to-be depressed Chi Hae.

 

“Chi Hae?” Leo knocked on the door.

 

“Mian sunbae. I don’t like people watching me make choreo!” she yelled so she could be heard. “There’s a bench outside the door. Just wait till I’m done! It might take a few hours!”

 

Leo’s brows connected at her suggestion. So she’s asking me to sit and wait out here while she’s practicing? Seriously, I’m her mentor. Doesn’t she know that? I’m here to help. He sat down, massaging his head. He brushed his dark hair and placed his earbuds in his ears, clicking shuffle on his phone. I might as well listen to music. The vocalist then dozed off after a long thirty minutes passed.

 

Chi Hae on the other hand took off her sweater, revealing her blue crop top and began stretching. She extended her limbs toward the ceiling, to the ground. She checked her feet one more time if it fully healed from the glass cuts from a few days ago. Satisfied with the results, she stood up and plugged her phone and scrolled through her songs to find one she can make choreography to.


A two hours later someone or should I say some people obnoxiously banged on the door. Chi Hae paused the music and opened the door slowly. Boram and Eun Jae shoved the door opened and knocked Chi Hae back.

 

“Mian unnie,” Boram helped her up and straightened her clothes that was adorned from the previous action. “Do you need help making the choreo?” she inquired.

 

Chi Hae faced her back toward the two and grabbed her towel, wiping her sweating forehead. Now facing back she replied, “Um, not really. I think it’s finished. Just check it out.”

Eun Jae skipped to the speaker and grabbed her phone, “Should I press play?” and the elder responded with a nod. The younger one looked down at the phone and saw the title of the song. Before pressing play she asked, “Unnie. How’d you find this song?” (Wutan(우탄) '놀이터' ft. Rico(리코))

 

She shrugged. “I dunno. The perks of being a dancer, I guess.”

 

With sharp movements, Chi Hae danced to the music, hitting every beat and going through smooth transitions. She swiped her fingers brushing her tied up hair and throwing her arms in front of her and flicking the bottom of her shirt, she stopped. Chi Hae then motioned Eun Jae to stop the music. A round of applause then echoed in the practice room.

 

The six boys of VIXX gathered at the back of the room next to the door. Poking their heads in, Mei Yun, Jiyoung, and Soohyun also clapped at Chi Hae’s solo performance. Walking into the room Soohyun inquired, “Unnie, don’t tell me we have to learn all that…”

 

Boram snapped her head back, “Yah! Lee Soohyun! We need to up our game for the next round. Of course we’re learning this!” Boram’s little scolding earned a small pout on the younger one’s face. Mei Yun added on with a groan.

 

“Yeah! We have to bring our ‘A-Game’” Eun Jae chuckled, making a pun out of their name.

 

The sunbaes on the other hand we’re still amazed at the performance. Since the door wasn’t locked after Boram and Eun Jae went in, they thought they could help themselves to barge in as well.

 

N stepped forward praising Chi Hae, “How can you make choreo so fast? I took me 2 days to get some choreo down for G.R.8.U!”

 

Chi Hae repeated again, “Perks of being a dancer. Before I was a trainee, I attended a dance school,” the girl reminisced on her old days. Snapping out of her trance, “Okay! Let’s get to it!” she said, clapping her hands.


“-Unnie! Let’s take a break, jebal~” Mei Yun whined.

 

“Take a break? We’re not even halfway done with the dance,” Chi Hae crossed her arms.

 

Eun Jae fixed her hair, “Unnie, we’re all pretty tired. Just 10 minutes?”

 

“5,” Chi Hae negotiated.

 

“8”

 

“5”

 

“7?”

 

“Fine,” Chi Hae said. “7 minutes only.”

 

Relieved, the 5 younger girls collapsed on the floor hoping to cure their exhaustion. Suddenly, someone tapped on the door.

 

“Knock knock,” N shouted. “We’re coming in!”

 

Boram grumbled, “Why bother to knock if you’re going to come in anyway?”

 

“No need to be hostile,” N said tossing a water bottle at her. “Igeo, you look like you’re gonna faint.”

 

“I’m thirsty, oppa give me some,” Jiyoung begged.

 

“I know you’re thirsty,” Hyuk said handing it to her as he messed up her hair. She scowled at him and began downing the water.

 

“What have you girls been working on?” Leo asked. Chi Hae looked at him for a brief second before turning back to her phone.

 

“My choreo,” she said curtly.

 

“Are you mad right now?” Ken asked.

 

“Unnie’s not mad, she’s just annoyed,” Eun Jae said. “She really wants to get this done,”

 

“I’m sorry if I’m about to die!” Mei Yun complained.

 

Ravi clicked his tongue, “Don’t overreact so much, it’s not good for your health.”

 

“That didn’t make any sense,” she retorted.

 

“3 minutes have gone by,” Chi Hae reminded, her eyes glued to her phone screen. Leo walked up to her and held the water bottle in front of her face.

 

“Drink some”

 

“Aniyo sunbae. I’m fine,” she kindly rejected.

 

He wouldn’t budge, “I insist.”

 

Leo’s gaze pierced through her soul and she took the water bottle before taking a small sip, “Kamsahamnida sunbae.”

 

N checked his phone to see a message from the CEO “Oh damn.”

 

“Wae?” Boram asked looking up.

 

“Sajangnim said that he wants a couple dance and a collaboration performance with trainees from YG,” N said.

 

“Couple dance?” Soohyun asked.

 

“YG?” Eun Jae asked. N nodded.

 

“Please don’t tell me that we have to choreograph again,” Chi Hae sighed.

 

N shook his head, “you don’t have to worry Chi Hae-ah, I’ll do this one.”

 

“Okay girls, get up. 7 minutes are over,” Chi Hae said walking back to the middle of the dance studio. Groaning, 4 of the 5 girls dragged their feet to stand behind their leader. “Yah Cha Eun Jae! Get your over here before I ground you from seeing Ken for a week!”

 

Said vocalist raised a brow, and the boys all listened in.

 

“Technically, you can’t ground me from seeing my mentor.” Eun Jae said smartly.

 

“I can’t, but I can technically ground you from seeing your boyfriend,” Chi Hae said.

 

“Unnie!” Eun Jae yelled at the elder, her cheeks red as a tomato.

 

Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin smirked before nudging at Ken who almost became as red as Eun Jae. “I-It’s not what you think…” he mumbled.

 

“Just get your over here,” she chuckled.

 

Defeated, Eun Jae joined the rest of A-Game on the dance floor and they continued working on the choreo again.

 


“Ugh!” Soo Hyun yelled. “I just can’t get this part!” she tousled her hair.

 

“Okay, let’s do it again so I can see what’s the problem.” Chi Hae suggested.

 

The girls nodded and began to dance. Jiyoung an Boram flawlessly performed the dance. Mei Yun kept staring and followed the two dancers in front of her. Next to Mei Yun, Eun Jae stepped the opposite way than the others and Sooyoung tripped on herself from the fast footwork.

 

“Ugh! No. Just no. I’m not gonna do it!” a frustrated Sooyoung sat down in revolt.

 

Boram walked up to Chi Hae, “Unnie, let’s take a break”.

 

“Oppa-deul come on in!” Jiyoung called out for them.

 

The VIXX boys rushed in, bored from just waiting around outside. While everyone was bickering and messing around, Eun Jae looked up, brown eyes spotting the boy who she began to develop feelings for.

 

He’s not Min Suk, she told herself as she made her over to him.

 

His back was turned to her, head tilted down as he looked at something on his phone. She looked around to make sure her fellow trainees and mentors were distracted before she stepped closer to him. Slowly, Eun Jae’s arms circled around Ken’s waist from behind and she felt his muscles tense up slightly from the intimate and affectionate contact.

 

“Oppa…” she murmured softly.

 

Ken relaxed at the sound of her gentle voice and he fought back a smile, placing his hands atop hers. “Let’s go outside.”

 

The vocalist took hold of her hands and slowly untangled them from his waist. He led her out quietly, his hand twined with hers as they went unnoticed by everyone except for Leo. Ken led her down the hallway and turned to the side before pulling her into his chest. His arms held her against her tightly, face burying into the top of her head.

 

The two didn’t know what to call this. Ever since that night, the two have been sneaking around. Holding hands under tables, cuddling late at night while the others slept, and sneaking in chaste kisses to the cheek. They didn’t know what exactly happened between them, but nonetheless, they decided to go with it. It was no question the two were both craving each other’s attention, so why ignore the need?

 

So he held onto her and she buried her face into his chest, breathing in his sweet scent and closing her eyes to enjoy the short moment they had together.


Night already arrived and A-Game and VIXX were still at the studio. N and Boram were practicing the choreography for the supposedly couple dance with the YG trainees.

 

“Aish… I can’t choreograph.” N tousled his own hair, struggling to create something new.

 

Boram halted the practice, “Wait. Oppa,” she called N, “Do we all have to couple up with the trainees or…”

 

“No. Only one person, one couple.” he replied.

 

“Ehhhh! Then why am I practicing this! I don’t want to be the only one!” Boram walked away from her mentor, arms crossed.

 

Chi Hae stood up, “If you don’t want to, I can do it.”

 

“Can you unnie? But I feel like you do so much.”

 

“It’s for the team Boram-ah. For the team.”

 

“Arraso.”

 

A sudden knock came to conclude their little settlement. The twelve heads turned towards the door with confusion on their faces. Mei Yun gripped the metal handle on the door and opened it for the seven guys waiting on the other side.

 

One of the guys stepped forward, “Jeogiyo, are you guys A-Game?”

 

Mei Yun replied, “Neh… Nuguseyo?”

 

“Oh. Let us introduce ourselves. 1, 2, 3…” he counted down.

 

The seven guys sang, “We are iKON!”

 

The same guy talked once again, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m B.I, the leader. We are still considered trainees since we haven’t debuted yet. We are going to collaborate with you.”

 

Soohyun turned around toward the others, “Heol.”


UHHHH EMMMM GEEEE!!! I UPDATED!!!

giphy.gif

I think you guys are tired of hearing the same excuse, but yeah. ONE, I am lazy. TWO, I get hella writer's block. And THREE, I punched my old computer and it broke. SOOOOO, I finally got a new computer today! The past few months, I've been working on writing more chapters, but I couldn't really update or write without an actual computer sooooo yeap. 

I'm also a writer that writes chapters ahead of time before posting. I'm currently writing chapter 17... And also a new story! But I'm not gonna tell you guys cuz I'm mean =P So when I re-read this chapter I'm like, "WHOT I MENTIONED iKON" Cuz I totally forgot what I wrote about.... whoops. 

tablogif.gif

BUT DID YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE ARE REFUSING B.I TO NOT DEBUT???? PLEASE! I SWEAR B.I AINT LIVING ON HIS FATHER'S MONEY ANYMORE!! IMMA CRY IF HE DOESN'T DEBUT. I can rant for 2 hours, but I know you don't want that...

large.gif

I love you all!! Thanks for supporting me still. If you please go ahead and subscribe, comment, and/or upvote! <33

~teenfinite1221