Ch. 1

Say Love [DISCONTINUED]

NORMAL POV

 

“Eun Jae-ah! Ppali wa!” Chi Hae called out as she tugged on the hand she was holding.

 

“Let me check my face again! What if there are cute guys there? Do I look okay? Unnie, do I look cute?” Eun Jae whined as she was dragged along.

 

Along with thirty other people rushing to the call of the CEO of D2 Entertainment to be in the main stage in fifteen minutes, the two girls stood in the crowd of people, utterly confused for this uncalled meeting of all the female trainees.

 

The commotion died down after the sound of light tapping on a microphone echoed throughout the auditorium. “Hello? Hello? Okay,” a deep voice was heard.

 

The man continued, “Welcome everyone. I would first like to introduce myself. I am Lee Hyung Suk, the CEO of D2E. It is sad to say, but there will be a competition discarding many of you to the regular world once again and therefore, crushing all your hopes and dreams.”

 

A few let out a small gasp while others groaned. One worried Eun Jae faced one serious Chi Hae. “Don’t worry just yet, listen to the old man first,” Chi Hae reassured referring to the CEO.

 

“We are glad to present to you many male groups to mentor you through this period. I call this project: D2 Entertainment Idols Project!” the CEO stated the boring name with excitement. “Now on the screen we will present your new group members and mentors. The D2 staff members evaluated and grouped according to capability and cooperation.”

 

A giant white screen slowly descended from the ceiling at the front of the stage and the projector revealed the names.

 

BEAST

Kim Lee Min

Jung Ye Ri

Lee Deurim

Ahn Jae Kyung

Lee Stephanie

Ye Eun

INFINITE

Kim Ha Eun

Yong Seoyeon

Park Jimin

Yang Yunseo

Kang Subin

Song Ji Eun

BTOB

Choi Chae Young

Kim Mina

Li Xing Ae

Won Se Yoon

Park Eun Ah

Min Soojin

VIXX

Seo Chi Hae

Cha Eun Jae

Yun Boram

Chau Mei Yun

Lee Soo Hyun

Oh Jiyoung

Boyfriend

Kwon Sunmi

Choi Miyoung

Yoo Hana

Baek Eunji

Kim Kyunghee

Shin Doyeon

(A/N: Imagine there are like more groups, because I’m too lazy to make up names)

 

After locating their names, both Chi Hae and Eun Jae’s eyes lit up. The younger girl grasped the older one’s arm tightly.

“Unnie. Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”

 

“Eun Jae. VIXX. Is. Here.”

 

“We are breathing the same air as them.”

 

“Eun Jae. They’re here. Really here.”

 

“As you can see on the board, each member can be paired with a mentor and there can be an extra mentor to overview everything. To avoid confusion, there will be a first-come, first-served opportunity right now to choose your mentor,” the CEO said as the curtains opened revealing the many groups.

 

Girls screamed and some even fainted. Chi Hae thought, Get a hold of yourself, people. What kind of professionals are you guys? as she waited for a signal to start.

 

A woman holding a starting gun upwards came onstage. BANG! She shot it. What does this mean exactly?

 

It means war.

 

At the shot of the gun, girls rioted. While the others pushed and shoved, two girls were rushing to get on the stage, one dragging another. But unlike this morning, it was Eun Jae dragging out Chi Hae.

 

“Unnie! Get up! Let’s go!” the one dragging said.

 

“YA! CHA EUN JAE I CAN’T GET UP IF YOU’RE DRAGGING ME!” the one being dragged argued. The next thing she knew was that she was already on stage. Then in a split second, Chi Hae was flung into someone, who caught her by the shoulders while her best friend ditched her and ran off to hug another person.

 

CHI HAE’S POV

 

My crazy friend--you know, the one worrying about how she looks rather than getting to work on time?--held my wrist. Well, now I regret coming here bare-faced. Who would’ve known that we were going to be paired with idols? Then Eun Jae suddenly stopped.

 

As I looked up to her, she gripped my arm with her other hand, now having two hands with a tight hold. Then she flung me! Why the hell would she do that?! She took me with her own two hands and swung me!

 

Fortunately, I crashed into someone’s chest. If I hadn’t I would probably have injured myself, considering her strength and my light weight. I looked up to the one whom I crashed into. And then I froze.

 

Directly in front of me I saw the familiar man with black hair and small brown eyes. I realized who it was: Leo. From VIXX. I suddenly got up, wide-eyed and bowed down to 90 degrees.

 

“Chesunghaeyo!" I quickly apologized as I faced him, straightening my posture.

 

“It’s okay,” he mumbled with his quiet voice.

 

I couldn’t fight the blush that made its way onto my cheeks, nor could I sway away the thousands of thoughts going through my head.

 

Dammit Chi Hae, why’d you come here bare-faced… Do I look okay? Goddammit, where’s Eun Jae when I need her?

 

“...Hello?”

 

My thoughts were interrupted once that sweet voice of Leo’s made its way into my ears again.

 

“Ch-Chesunghaeyo, Leo-sunbaenim… C-could you repeat what you said?”

 

Stop stuttering!

 

“Have you chosen me as your mentor…?” he repeated.

 

I blinked. I had totally forgotten about the whole “pick your mentor” thing and started to panic a bit inside. I reminded myself again. This. Is. Leo. Why else would Eun Jae push me to him? Why else would I still be standing here? So I took a deep breath and looked him in the eye.

 

“Neh, you’re my mentor.”

 

 

EUN JAE’S POV

 

I flung Chi Hae towards Leo the moment I saw Ken. Unable to contain my excitement - and not wanting anyone else to take him - I ran over to him, my arms quickly wrapping around his torso as I almost knocked him over. I heard him chuckle and felt his own arms wrap around me.

 

“What’s going on?” he laughed. “Are you that excited to see me?”

 

I nodded and beamed at him. “Yes yes yes! Can you please be my mentor, oppa? Ah, can I call you oppa? Or is that too informal?”

 

He just laughed again. “Of course you can~” He gave me a small squeeze and a pat on the head. “Ahh, you’re so cute~”

 

I giggled and hugged him a little tighter as we both made our way over to N.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

The six members and the six trainees finally came together. The awkward silence was finally broken when the leader of VIXX, also known as N, clapped his hands together.

 

“Okay! Why don’t we all introduce ourselves? I’ll start.”

 

As N began to speak, the other members - excluding Leo - began to talk to one another as a joke to pay him no attention.

 

“Yah! Listen to me or else I’ll hit you!” the leader scolded with one fist in the air, earning small chuckles from the other four.

 

A quick sigh came from N’s lips and then he introduced himself, “Annyeonghaseyo, Cha Hakyeon imnida, a.k.a N, leader of VIXX.”

 

Pointing to the next person beside him, it was a trainee. “Yun Boram-imnida. Age: 21 and my specialty, I guess, is dancing.”

 

“Lee Jaehwan-imnida, also known as Ken, and I am the cute main vocal of VIXX. Buing buing~”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the small brunette chirped, her personality bubbly, “Cha Eun Jae-imnida~ My age is 20 and no, I am not related to N oppa.”

 

N, upon hearing their similar names clapped his hands together. “Yah! Why are you with Ken? You should be with me!”

 

Eun Jae just gave him an apologetic smile. Then she elbowed the next girl.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Chi Hae-imnida and I’m 21 years old,” she introduced herself formally and bowing once again.

 

“I’m Jung Taekwoon, the other main vocal in VIXX...” Leo mumbled softly as he stood next to Chi Hae.

 

And continuing from there the other members Ravi, Hongbin, Hyuk, and the other trainees, Chau Mei Yun (20), Lee Soo Hyun (19), and Oh Jiyoung (18) introduced themselves, finally finishing introductions. Then the CEO began to speak once again.

 

Clearing his voice, he instructed, “The tournament boards on the screen will determine who will leave the company and who will debut. The top three groups of each board will be able to stay at D2E then compete in another round. Only the three winning groups will debut. Mentored by the idols, both trainees and mentors will be living in the same living space.”

 

“What?!” the audience questioned, some jumping for joy, and some just worried. What else will happen during this project? Chi Hae and Eun Jae thought as they exchanged looks.

 

“The first round will be announced in one day, so take your time and get to know everyone,” the CEO finished.

 

“Ah!” the VIXX leader shouted. Everyone turned to him. He held up a small card, “So this is what it was for. Guys, I think this is our room key.”

 

Wide-eyed, the twelve people stared at the card or into space thinking similar thoughts.

 

We’re going to live with VIXX?

 

We’re going to live with these girls?

 

And Leo’s thought: “...”

 

A/N YAYYYYY!!! First Chapter!!! 

Well guys... this is my first story, so I hope you like it from the beginning!

Ahhhhh VIXX

tumblr_n65z8lh9Xl1s2ige9o1_500.gif

Please be my guest and COMMENT and/or SUBSCRIBE! <3

-teenfinite1221