Ch. 12

Say Love [DISCONTINUED]

SURPRISE !! Lol. JK you guys aint es...DOUBLE UPDATE!!! GO ONE CHAPTER BACK!!!


The two groups inside the practice room stood in silence. The fact that they were going to collaborate with the very popular YG trainees iKON was astounding. Next thing they knew, 3 minutes passed in the silence.

 

The so-called person named Junhoe began to speak, “Umm. Are we gonna go inside or no?”

 

Snapping the rest out of their trance, Eun Jae stood up, “Neh!” she spoke louder than she thought. She turned to Chi Hae, “Unnie. Let’s practice.” And she got no response, “Unnie!”

 

“Oh… Neh!” Chi Hae stood up and walked towards the door. “You can come in.” she motioned them inside.

 

The seven boys slugged their way in for there were both surprised stares and cold stares coming from A-Game and VIXX. There was an awkward tension between the three groups or more so between VIXX and iKON. It became the talk of the month when Bobby dissed other groups including VIXX and Ravi recorded his “DISS HATER”. The heated rap battle cooled down, but the tension was still up.

 

With her eyebrows twitching with irritation Jiyoung pulled Ravi and Bobby to face each other. The two were faced by a stern countenance, “Apologize” she commanded.

 

Boram came in, “Ravi didn’t do anything wrong” and she kneed Bobby’s leg for him to kneel down, but he didn’t budge.

 

B.I finally took Bobby by his shoulders and shoved him down, “You should’ve done this a long time ago Bobby-ah.”

 

Feeling pity for the poor boy, N shoved Ravi down to his knees to, “This child needs to apologize too.”

 

“Hyung!” Ravi testified.

 

Left on the ground the two faced each other. Bobby then deep bowed first, “I’m sorry for insulting your group, please forgive me sunbaenim” and received a pat on his shoulder.

 

“It’s okay. We’ll forgive you. I apologize for going against you. No hard feelings?” he put his hand out.

 

“No hard feelings” Bobby said taking Ravi’s hand for a bro handshake.

 

Jiyoung and Boram started clapping. Jiyoung commented, “Now there you go!”, wiping the fake tears off her face. “Now let’s start practicing!”

 

The eldest in iKON, Jinhwan spoke, “Only one of us is dancing with one of you girls. So… All of us came to decide. The question is: who do you prefer?”

 

The six girls went into a huddle, “Aigoo this is like choosing our mentors again. Unnie you’re luckyyyy!” said Soohyun.

 

“So who do you want unnie?” Mei Yun faced the oldest one.

 

“I’m fine with anyone,” she said blatantly.

 

“Eyyyyy” the others chorused.

 

“There has to be someone. I say Bobby, he’s so cute with his chinky eyes,” Boram suggested, peeking at the guys who are now sitting and currently talking about food.

 

“No. Go with Donghyuk, the dancer, duhhhh!” Soohyun shoved Boram’s shoulder.

 

“Unnie, just go with B.I” Eun Jae smirked.

 

“Yah!” Chi Hae attempted to kick her shin, but failed.

 

“Wae? Wae?” Mei Yun confusedly looked at the two unnies.

 

“B.I is Chi Hae’s favorite in iKON. She followed him since Who is Next: Win and she even dragged be to the final match for Mix & Match” Eun Jae stuck her tongue out.

 

"It was his birthday..." Chi Hae murmured while pouting.

 

“DO ET!” Jiyoung cheered.

 

“B.I it is!” Eun Jae concluded the “team meeting”. Now facing the guys, she answered, “B.I oppa, our leader will dance with you. Please take care of us”. She then bowed to him.

 

“Yah! Cha Eun Jae! I didn’t say-” her sentence was interrupted by Boram’s hand currently on top of . She then was shoved forward to faced the group’s leader and immediately bowed, “My name is Seo Chi Hae. Please take care of me,” making a side note to kill Eun Jae later.

 


Five people were left in the practice room: the lone YG trainee, two vocals of VIXX, and the two best friends of A-Game. Chi Hae and B.I were practicing while the other three watched.

 

Ken spoke on his cellphone, "Hyung, get us some ddeokbokki and maybe some chicken..." And with Eun Jae mouthing food she wants, he added, "And odeng (fishcakes)... Yah! Don't call me fat! Eun Jae told me what she wants!"

 

Eun Jae could hear the hysteric laughing on the other side of the line. She made some words out of the muffled sound. Something around the lines of "He is totally whipped," whatever that could mean.

 

"Hurry up and date!" Jiyoung yelled at the microphone.

 

"Yah! We're not like that!" Ken argued back, "We're not like that..." he took a glance at Eun Jae who was then staring at him. Both turned away from the eye contact and Ken coughed. "Just get us the food! Ppali!"

 

Ken hung up and took a deep breath to calm his beating heart. He took a glance at Eun Jae who was clearly trying to fight off the blush on her cheeks, and without knowing, he reached over and cupped her red cheek.

 

"E-Eh..?" Eun Jae jumped up and turned to face the fellow vocalist beside her.

 

"Wanna get outta here for a bit?" Ken whispered.

 

She nodded before he smiled at her and helped her up to her feet. Ken looked up to make sure the others weren't watching them and he took Eun Jae's hand and slipped out of the practice room.

 


On the other hand, Leo watched the dancing pair intensely, taking note of every single movement of the dance routine. Little did he know that he really hoped no move would cross the line.

 

"B.I-ssi, can we go over the pre-chorus again?" Chi Hae inquired.

 

"Why are you being so formal? Just call me Hanbin. Actually no, I won't respond to you unless you call me Hanbinnie oppa~!" He stuck his tongue out.

 

"Mwoh?! No. Just no. Seriously, let's just practice."

 

B.I childishly turned away from the girl, ignoring her request.

 

Leo's cringe was very evident on his face at the leader's request. Why is he being so immature? Just practice already.

 

"B.I..." she called out for him. Then only received a "hmpt" as a response.

 

"Hanbin?" And still no response from him.

 

Chi Hae sighed and giving up she gave him his request. Rolling her eyes she called him, which came out more quiet than she thought, "Hanbinnie oppa...".

 

"Mwoh? I didn't hear you~!" B.I teased placing a hand at his ear.

 

"Hanbinnie oppa!" She joked while shooting him with some aegyo. Sticking her tongue out she asked, "Happy?"

 

"Very," he smiled at her, "You should shoot aegyo every time you call me now."

 

Chi Hae put on a straight face, "Don't push it" and smiled back, "Let's practice again." She waited and realized what she did, she called him oppa. Something’s not right…

 

She realized what it was, “YAH! KIM HAN BIN!”

 

B.I was shocked by her loud voice and yelled back, “WHAT?!”

 

“I’m older than you! Why am I calling you oppa?!”

 

“Are you sure? I’m sure I’m older than you.” He asked.

 

“I’m pretty sure I know both our ages. You turned 19 in November right?”

 

“Yeah. Ooohhh Chi Hae knows my age,” he laughed, but then stopped when the girl slapped his shoulder.

 

“You should give me formalities,” she pouted and finally stated her age, “I’m 21. I’m I got two years on you”.

 

B.I’s jaw dropped, “Mwoh? You look like a teenager!”.

 

“I know,” she flipped her hair jokingly. Walking towards the “child”, she placed her hand under his chin and closed his mouth for him.

 

“You still have to call me at least Hanbinnie,” he pouted. The two started laughing, until a somewhat quiet voice interrupted their fun.

 

“Start practicing,” Leo commanded.

 

“Oh yea,” Chi Hae was reminded by her mentor, “Mianhae sunbae”. Now facing B.I she told him, “We should practice.”

 

Leo was shocked that she actually gave in to his request. She still called their members their stage name and added "sunbae" to it, but under 5 minutes she dropped formalities and shot aegyo to some guy she only saw on TV. How much of a fan of B.I was she? Well, she was a fan of himself also, but why was it different?


The Jae2 pair scurried off to an unoccupied hallway, fingers intertwined tightly and small smiles on each other's faces.

 

"Oppa," Eun Jae called out to him, "Um... What exactly are we...?"

 

Ken raised an eyebrow at her, confusion written all over his face before he responded bluntly, "Humans?"

 

"No no! Aish!" Eun Jae slapped his arm. "I meant... A-Are we... Y'know!"

 

"...Actually I don't."

 

"God Jaehwan! Are we dating or not?!" Eun Jae finally shouted.

 

Ken frowned a bit, deep in thought before he smirked at her. His piercing gaze gave Eun Jae chills and she began to back away from him before her back hit the hall and his arms trapped her. "Do you wanna date~?" he cooed softly as he leaned in.

 

Eun Jae's face turned several different shades of red. "I... I-"

 

But she couldn't finish her sentence because a pair of soft lips landed on hers. Her eyes widened at the sudden contact, but the overwhelming warmth and butterflies in her stomach made her forget everything as she returned his kiss.

 

Ken smiled into the kiss and brought his body closer to hers, keeping her pinned against the wall. His hand held her cheek tenderly and the pad of his thumb brushed her soft skin. His eyes widened and his heart leaped when he felt Eun Jae's lips move against his slowly. Her arms wrapped around his neck and he moved his hands around her waist while his lips continued to move against hers.

 


Several Minutes Earlier

 

In the street market the rest of A-Game and VIXX were walking down looking for food.

 

“I want to eat ice cream!” Mei Yun jumped.

 

Hyuk raised his hand, “Nadu! Me too! Hyung buy us some!”

 

N furrowed his brows at the request of his dongsaengs and he shook his head. “No, don’t forget we’re here to get food for the productive ones. Speaking ‘bout them, what do they want?”

 

“I dunno. Call them” Ravi took out his phone and dialed Ken’s number.

 

The phone continued to ring for a while before sending Ravi to voicemail.

 

“Aish this hyung” Ravi dialed again and the phone rang again.

 

“Don’t you know he’s with his precious Eun Jae. Why would he answer his phone?” Jiyoung smirked.

 

“They are so cute together. They should just date” Soohyun commented.

 

“No they shouldn’t” Boram snapped, but no one heard it ‘cause of the noise from the market. They can’t develop feelings now. I have a bad feeling it’s too late. What happened to becoming idols, huh? She inquired herself inside her head, but there was obviously no response to her question.

 

She then heard Ravi talk on the phone, “Eyyy hyung, why are you ordering so much? Stop being fat”.

 

“Oh? Your princess ordered it?” he wiggled his eyebrows at the others earning a loud “woo” as a response from the others.

The comments on the cute couple rose at Ravi’s statement.

 

“Aww they are so cute!”

 

No they aren’t.

 

“Ken needs to stand up to her.”

 

No, he needs to build a wall between business and personal life. Preferably the Great Wall of China.

 

“Can they just fit in my pocket?”

 

You pants are too tight to even fit your phone.

 

“He is totally whipped.”

 

He should get whipped by Jellyfish, don’t they have a dating ban or something?

 

“Hurry up and date!” Jiyoung finally yelled at the phone.

 

Stop making everything worse.

 

Boram’s brow met several times as the comments increased and she crossed her arms as they proceeded to the van that was waiting for them.

 

She pleaded, Can they not date?

 


"Phew!" Chi Hae sighed as she finished a drink of her water. The young leader scanned the room quickly and frowned. "Where's Eun Jae and Ken-sunbae?"

 

The other two males simply shrugged. "I didn't even know they left..." Leo mumbled.

 

The girl sighed. "I'll go take a look."

 

Chi Hae opened the door and started walking down the long hallway. She took her phone out and checked through the messages in case Eun Jae left her a notice. She frowned before huffing again and stomping off to search for them.

 

"I can't believe that Eun Jae," she muttered to herself. "Just leaving? I mean... She and Ken-sunbae should practice vocals. Maybe they are...?" Suddenly she stopped. "...Where am I?" Chi Hae turned left to right, trying desperately to figure out where she had wandered off to. "Cha Eun Ja-"

 

"Oppa..."

 

The sound of a breathless Eun Jae stopped her from screaming the girl's name. Chi Hae listened carefully and began to follow the sounds of what she thought to be kisses. And to her dismay, she spotted Ken and Eun Jae; the latter pinned to the wall by her mentor (or boyfriend) and their lips locked in a heated kiss. Chi Hae gasped in shock before hiding behind a wall.

 

What the hell?! I thought they weren't... But... They're kissing... What? What?!

 

Eun Jae let out a soft gasp of her own as Ken's kisses trailed from her lips down to her neck. The large hands at her waist slipped under her shirt and the feeling of the pads of his fingers on her skin made Eun Jae whimper softly.

 

"Oppa," she whined. Ken lifted his head, worried he was crossing the line until Eun Jae's lips crashed into his again. Her tongue flicked over his bottom lip but he was too desperate to , letting her slip her tongue into his mouth to play with his own.

 

Meanwhile Chi Hae watched them, unsure of whether to scold them or question them or be jealous of the fact that Eun Jae had the courage to kiss Ken like-

 

Yah, Chi Hae why are you jealous of her?! Wait... I can't possibly be jealous that she's kissing Ken-sunbae like that! If I wanted, I could kiss Leo- CHI HAE STOP. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! Aish!!

 

Feeling too hot and bothered, Eun Jae's hands flew up to the buttons on Ken's shirt, and Chi Hae's jaw hung open when she saw the younger girl his shirt hastily.

 

"YAH CHA EUN JAE YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THINKING ABOUT DOING IT HERE!"

 

Bumping her head into the wall she screeched in pain, “Ouch!” Furiously turning her head to the one who interrupted their little “session”, her eyes widened. “Unnie!” she exclaimed.

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” she stormed her way to the what used to be “the cute couple” and shoved Ken aside. Giving him a glare then turning back Eun Jae to knock her head with a fist. “Micheoseo?! You wanna die?” Chi Hae motioned to hit her again and the girl flinched.

 

“Unnie!” Eun Jae whined, “We’re dating now!”

 

“Oh! Really?! Congratulations! But the 3 seconds you’ve been in dating, you want to get in each others pants already! Puh-lease!”

 

“We can explai-”

 

“Shut it Ken. You think you can do this right now? Stop bullting me. Calm your hormones! Come here Eun Jae!” she dragged Eun Jae back to the practice room by her ear. Eun Jae gazed sympathetically towards Ken and mouthed “mianhae”. . I’m getting lectured later. Eun Jae thought while rolling her eyes.

 

Ken sighed and scratched the back of his head before letting out a groan and slumping down to the floor, back against the wall and head to his knees.

 

Dammit... Dammit dammit dammit...

 

The frustrated boy shook his head and repeatedly hit his head. He continued to tell himself that it would be okay, that he could make it work with Eun Jae, that their relationship would not end up the same way as it did with his ex.

 

"It's gonna be okay... We can make this work..."

 


Eun Jae screeched as she was practically thrown into the room by her older friend. Leo's eyes widened at the sight and he rose from his seat.

 

"What's going on...?" he asked tentatively as B.I. also turned to the commotion.

 

The angry Chi Hae whipped her head towards Leo. "What's going?" she shouted. "You wanna know what's going on?! This girl," she pointed at Eun Jae and jammed her finger to her head, "was about to your friend in a goddamn hallway!"

 

Immediately, Eun Jae slapped Chi Hae's hand away. "Yah! Who says we were going to actually ?!"

 

"Anyone could've seen it!"

 

"Unnie!" Eun Jae screamed, tears threatening to fall behind her brown eyes, "I can't believe you think I'd be so shameless as to actually have in a hallway!"

 

Leo frowned and B.I. covered his mouth that hung open. The former stepped forward and his eyes narrowed.

 

"Is that any way to talk to your unnie?" he growled ever so softly.

 

Chi Hae's eyes widened at her sunbae as she was shocked he would come to her defense.

 

Eun Jae scoffed. "The is this..." she muttered. "Know what? Unless you have been lied to by someone who you thought actually wanted you, then you have no right to look down on me," she spat. "I didn't exactly plan on liking my mentor so much that I'd wanna kiss him and date him, okay?! But I do. I ing like him and I'm ing sorry for finally letting myself get into a relationship after Min Suk!" And with that, the brunette stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

 

Stressed Chi Hae ruffled her hair and plopped on the ground.

 

B.I tapped her shoulder, “Are you okay?”

 

“Oh. Oppa sorry you had to see that.”

 

“No it’s okay. You must’ve been really stressed recently,” he started massaging Chi Hae’s shoulders.

 

“Yeah, I guess so…”

 

He stood up and held her hand to help her up, “I’ll get going then, okay? I’ll see you tomorrow. Take care of yourself.”

 

“I will. Be careful going back,” she waved at him exiting the door and sighed.

 

Leo stood by her and tapped her shoulder lightly, “Are you sure you’re okay.”

 

“Hmm,” she nodded, “What am I going to do with her. I’m saying is that she shouldn’t move too fast.”

 

“The way you yelled at her was a little too much.”

 

“Was it?” she asked earning a affirmative hum for a reply.

 

Leo looked at the clock that was now reading “11:51 p.m” and turned back to Chi Hae.

 

Catching the time as well she asked her mentor, “Should we go too?” she headed towards the door already.

 

Leo still lingering from when she called B.I, Hanbinnie oppa in seconds he stopped her, “Wait a second.”

“Wae? Did you forget something?”

 

“Uh… Ani. But can I ask you a favor?” Wait… What favor?

 

“Sure. Anything sunbae.”

 

He furrowed his brows at the name she called him, “Can you not do that?” Wait what am I saying?

 

“Do what?” she played with her hands not knowing where the conversation was going.

 

“Call me sunbae?” He looked at her and she looked up from her hands to see his serious expression.

 

He continued, “Call me Taekwoon…” he awkwardly coughed, “Please…”

 

She smiled at his childish request, “Aww! Is that it? Do you want me to do anything else?” she paused, “Taekwoonnie oppa~” she with her aegyo.

 

His eyes widened at her playful gesture, but it turned into a gentle smile as he responded, “No. Let’s go?”

 

Chi Hae laughed, “Yea, let’s go” her smile then turned to a frown. What am I going to do?

 


Eun Jae stomped out of the room and rushed out of the building using the back door. The cool air hit her face and she let out a scream of anger and frustration. The girl turned to the brick wall and began hitting it with her small fists as her tears finally fell from her brown eyes.

 

"I hate everyone!" she shouted. "I hate them, I hate them! Why is it so bad that I'm dating him?!"

 

Eun Jae slumped to the ground sobbing harder than she did the night Ken pushed her away. After a few minutes, she calmed herself enough to get up and continue walking down the streets. She shoved her hands in her pocket and trudged down the busy streets. The brunette had no care for where she was going. She just wanted to get out. Hell, she would run until she couldn't run had he legs not been sore from dance practice.

 

Before she knew it, the sky had already gotten dark and the streets were less active. Sighing, Eun Jae looked up at the sky with a frown.

 

"I'm not going back yet... If I go back now they'll all yell at me and make me feel even worse."

 

Loud laughter and the clattering of glass caught Eun Jae's attention, and she turned her head towards a small yet bustling pub. The girl shrugged before deciding to pop a visit.

 

It wasn't long before Eun Jae found herself drinking shot after shot after shot of soju. The bartender looked at her worriedly.

 

"Um... Miss? May I ask why a young lady like you is out in a pub at... 1:00 in the morning?"

 

Eun Jae sighed as she poured herself another shot. "I finally get a boyfriend and everyone opposes it," she muttered.

 

"Is he a bad man...?"

 

"No!" Eun Jae exclaimed she slammed the bottle back down. "That's exactly why I don't get it!" Her eyes locked with the bar tender's and she continued, "Ahjussi. He is absolutely perfect. Perfect, I tell you. Perfect."

 

"Then... What's the problem?" He furrowed his brows.

 

"Exactly!" Eun Jae exclaimed. "That's what I don't get either! What's the ing problem." The girl drowned another shot before the bartender carefully took the bottle from her. "Ah... A-Ahjussi?"

 

"Young lady," he spoke sternly and carefully, "if you really want to be with this man, then you fight for him, arraso? Don't sit here and mope all day. You deserve to enjoy your youth, so don't let anyone take that away from you."

 

Eun Jae nodded slowly, speechless from the wise words of the bartender. She slowly rose from her seat and bowed to him before turning on her heel.

 

"You should bring your man over here sometime!" he called out to her just as she was about to open the door.

 

Eun Jae gave him a small smile and nodded before heading back out into the cool, brisk air.

 


The groups had gathered in the small living room area. The usual idiotic ones were making jokes and laughing while Chi Hae watched on with a heavy gaze. The girl struggled with whether she should spill out Eun Jae and Ken's relationship or not.

 

"Oh, hyung!" Hongbin called out when the said vocalist entered the room with a less than amused face.

 

Ken glanced at Chi Hae and the two made eye contact for a second until Ken quickly turned away. Chi Hae bit her lip and watched him make his way to Hongbin with a sympathetic gaze. She was happy that Eun Jae finally decided to stop associating all guys with Min Suk, and she was happy Ken was moving on from his past girlfriend. Maybe she was being a little harsh. But nonetheless, hiding this secret would be hard. She decided that it was best to just tell the group.

 

"Hyung, you don't look too good... Are you sick?" Hongbin frowned as he placed a palm on the boy's forehead.

 

"No," Ken sighed, "Just tired..."

 

Ravi smirked and leaned forward. "Tired from what~?" he sang. "Did you and Eun Jae have fun or something?"

 

At the rapper's words, Ken, Chi Hae and Boram tensed up. The VIXX vocalist bit his lip and Ravi laughed.

 

"Wait really?!"

 

Jiyoung jumped from her seat. "Oppa really?! Omo omo tell us what happened! Did you kiss? Did you have se-"

 

"They didn't!" Chi Hae shouted. Ken shot her a pleading look and it made Chi Hae just want to stop herself, but she couldn't. "B-But... I saw them... Making out in a hallway near the practice room... They were about to do it, I could see it! B-But-"

 

"Chi Hae, stop... Please..." Ken uttered quietly, head down and eyes fixated on the floor. He took a few deep breaths before raising his head. "Okay. Yeah. We made out. I like her."

 

"I KNEW IT." Jiyoung shouted.

 

"I like her. Happy? And before you all ask questions, yes, we are now officially dating."

 

"You've got to be ing kidding.”

 

All eyes turned to an angry Boram. "You guys are dating?"

 

Soohyun and Jiyoung rose from their seats and slowly approached their angry friend. Mei Yun who had been cooking entered the tense living room while the VIXX boys turned between their own member and the A-Game dancer.

 

Boram stormed over to Ken. "Don't with me," she hissed. "Break up. Right now. I'm not gonna have my dream be taken away from me because of you two."

 

"U-Unnie," Jiyoung approached hesitantly, "our dream won't be ruined because of them..."

 

The dancer spun to face her dongsaeng. "Yes it will, Jiyoung! All because of them! Did you not see what happened to Chi Hae ‘cause the damn rumor?"

 

And just then, at two in the morning, Eun Jae finally arrived at the dorm. "I'm home," she sang.

 

"Eun Jae-ah..." Chi Hae turned to her friend just as Boram made her way over. Boram grabbed Eun Jae by the shirt, glaring at her.

 

"If you're gonna be in a ing relationship then get the out of this group."

 

The brunette's smile instantly dropped as she looked at the girl with pure shock. "What...?"

 

"You heard me," Boram spat. "I'm not gonna have my dream be destroyed by your ing relationship with Ken."

 

"Excuse me?" Eun Jae raised a brow at her. "Are you kicking me out?"

 

"Damn right I am."

 

The brunette scoffed. "You've got to be kidding me... You're kicking me out?" She turned to Chi Hae. "Unnie. Are you serious?"

 

N decided to finally step in. "Y-Yah.. Boram-ah... Don't go this far..."

 

"Shut up, N."

 

"Unnie!" Eun Jae cried out, eyes pleading for Chi Hae to say something. But the girl was too confused to say anything.

 

After a moment of heavy silence, Eun Jae scoffed again. "Fine," she said softly. "I'll go. Since no matter what, I never seem to be good enough."

 

"Eun Jae," Ken stepped over to her.

 

"Unnie no!" Jiyoung and Soohyun cried out.

 

"Chi Hae, just send me my things to my house when you have the chance," Eun Jae said as she turned back to the door.

 

Said girl only flinched from Eun Jae's cutting tone and the way she dropped the "unnie" and resolved to just calling her by her name.

 

"Eun Jae-ah," N sighed.

 

"Yah, wait!" Ken called out.

 

Eun Jae forced out a laugh as she turned to her long time friend. "Y'know unnie, I thought we would debut together."

 

Chi Hae gasped softly as she saw the tears in Eun Jae's eyes.

 

"But I guess our dream ends here. Bye everyone."

 

And with that, the door slammed behind Eun Jae as she exited the dorm.


DAMNNNNN DA DRAMAAAAA!!!! But you happy I made a double update??? This is to apologize for all the delays TT^TT
 
DID ANY BODY SEE THE VIDEO WHERE KEN SNEAKS KISSES????? UMG I DIED EVEN THOUGH HE AINT MY BIAS!!!
tumblr_nrc0r7IyJt1upwv4po2_400.gif
tumblr_nrbnoyAeaU1s8mzdvo1_250.gif
If not here it is!!!

If the video here doesn't work then here's the link! >>[MONCAST] VIXX KEN - Moment of Kiss
#done
 
Thanks for your support! Please subscribe, comment, and/or upvote, if you want to!!
 
~teenfinite1221