Ch. 2

Say Love [DISCONTINUED]

SHOUTOUT TO OUR VERY FIRST FEW OF SUBSCRIBERS!! 

JSultana

vyngo200

BGPOPA

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER <33333

-teenfinite1221


-jungkook-biased


NORMAL POV

 

Eun Jae’s half of the room had clothes stacked and folded on top of one another. The brunette scurried around, grabbing hangers, make-up supplies, and everything that she owned before stuffing them into one of her many suitcases.

 

“Eun Jae-ah, what are you doing?” Chi Hae spoke, coming out of the bathroom drying her wet, brown hair with a towel.

 

The brunette looked up, “Yah! Seo Chi Hae! We have to pack! We’re moving in today!”

 

“I know, but you seem like you’re struggling,” the older one replied watching the girl jumping on her suitcase, then helping her get it closed. After a few hours, they finally packed all their belongings and were heading out of the door.

 

“Say goodbye to this place, unnie. Who knows when we’ll be back.”

 

They arrived at the location of the hotel that became their new dorm. The hotel was pretty grand with chandeliers and fancy furniture. Chi Hae and Eun Jae along with the other trainees gave their KakaoTalk accounts to N and he messaged the whole group that the room was on the 12th floor, Suite 1204.

 

The brunette immediately dropped all her luggage and started running in the lobby. Eun Jae ran around looking at everything with amazement. Next thing you knew, she was riding a luggage cart.

 

Leaving her alone, the older one said, “I’m checking us in,” and she went up to the counter and apologized for Eun Jae’s behavior. Receiving the card key, she turned back around. Eun Jae’s cart was about to hit someone. She screamed, “YAH! CHA EUN JAE!”

 

The cart was speeding across the lobby and Eun Jae wasn’t paying attention to what was in front of her. Suddenly the cart was stopped by two hands and Eun Jae was flung forward right into someone’s small embrace.

 

“Ken-oppa!”

 

He flicked her forehead, “Eun Jae-ah, you could have gotten hurt.”

 

“Mianhae,” she replied then hugged Ken one more time before pulling back. Ken was surprised with the second tight embrace and smiled.

 

“Cha Eun Jae-ssi,” Chi Hae called out to her, “watch where you’re going. Aish!” Then turning to Ken, “Thanks, sunbaenim.”

 

“No prob. Now, I’m supposed to show you guys where our suite is. Let’s go!” the mentor pointed in the direction and started walking taking one of Eun Jae’s bags while the girl happily skipped after her mentor. Chi Hae sighed and went to pick up the rest, but was interrupted by the sound of a cough.

 

“Ahem,” she looked up, only to be met with the piercing gaze of Leo’s, “you know, you could put those on here,” he stated softly, holding on to the luggage cart Eun Jae had been riding on.

 

Chi Hae’s face turned several different shades of pink before she began to bow over and over again. “Sunbaenim, I’m so sorry I didn’t even realize you were there! Chesunghaeyo, chesunghaeyo!”

 

“Gwenchana,” he responded as he began to lift the bags onto the cart.

 

“Ah, let me help,” Chi Hae insisted as she went to go lift some of the bags herself. But Leo’s hand grabbed hers and he looked her in the eye.

 

“No, I’ll do it. Go upstairs with Jaehwan and Eun Jae-ssi and rest.”

 

“Please, these are my bags anyways.”

 

The tall man sighed at her plead and eventually gave in. Both of them silently boarded the elevator with the cart. After clicking the “12” button, the elevator moved and stopped on the fifth floor. A group of people boarded on, making the elevator full. Leo was squished up against Chi Hae and placed his right hand on the wall, pinning her down and also trying to prevent himself from squishing her.

 

“Sunbaenim...” the girl called out as she tried to move away from him. But it was no use. She felt the man’s staggered breathing and her heart started to speed up.

 

. He’s so close to me. Eotteokhae! I bet he can hear my heart beating. Aish so embarrassing!

 

One of the people shoved these two closer together making Leo accidentally graze his lips against her forehead making her blush once again.

 

"Mianhae..." he whispered against her forehead, "Please bear with this a little longer, Chi Hae-ssi..."

 

Chi Hae nodded once, eyes fixated on her feet as she just waited and waited for the elevator ride to be over. On the tenth floor, the people exited the elevator and Chi Hae gasped as she let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. Leo immediately backed away and leaned against the wall opposite of her, trying to hide the faint tint of pink on his own cheeks.

 

The awkwardly silent elevator finally arrived at the 12th floor. Hongbin and Jiyoung were right in front of the elevator.

 

“Oh, Chi Hae-ssi, you guys we’re taking long so we were gonna go down,” Hongbin said.

 

“We’re fine, sunbaenim,” Chi Hae replied, getting off the elevator while Hongbin took the cart with Leo to the suite. Jiyoung swiped her card in the lock and they were let in only to see a spacious living room and dining room. A girl was running around, once again opening and closing several doors.

 

The quiet Leo spoke up, “Chi Hae, I’ll take the bags to our room.”

 

“Okay, thank y- wait...our room?!” she then responded.

 

Her close friend, Boram, ran up to her, “N said the rooms had already been labelled for each pair, but don’t worry--there are two rooms with only a wall and door between you two.” And then she whispered, “You might wanna keep your door locked. You never know want a man can do to you.” (A/N If you didn’t get how the rooms are like, just imagine those hotel rooms connected by that one door, but theres only one door in one of the rooms to exit into the living room)

 

Chi Hae’s cheeks we’re a faint pink, “Yah, Yun Boram! Same goes for you!”

 

“Unnie!!” the little brunette screamed, “Eotteokhae! I didn’t know we’re supposed to share a room with them! I thought I was gonna share a room with you.”

 

“Me too. It’s okay, you’re separated by a wall so calm down,” the brown-haired girl said, comforting both her friend and herself...somewhat. Loud enough so that everyone can hear, “Oi, everyone! Let’s just respect our own privacy okay?”

 

After unpacking all their belongings, everyone decided--like the CEO said-- to use this day to get to know each other.

 

Putting the last of the clothes in her drawer, Eun Jae heard a knock. She opened the door to the living room, revealing an empty doorway.

 

“Ah!” she said and finally opened the door to Ken’s room. "What's up, oppa?"

 

Ken just walked past Eun Jae, but grabbed her wrist quite tightly.

 

“Kaja!” He excitedly pulled her toward the living room where everyone else were waiting for them already.

 

Mei Yun spoke up, “Where are we going to go?”

 

Her partner, Ravi replied, “N hyung said he planned something for all of us.” He turned to N, “Hyung, what are we going to do?”

 

N started laughing awkwardly, “Teehee. I forgot to plan today.” The innocent leader stuck his tongue out, earning a hit from the rapper.

 

“Then what should we do?” Jiyoung asked the whole group.

 

“How about we go to Daehan?” Chi Hae suggested, thinking about simply watching a movie.

 

"Yay~! Movie night!" Eun Jae happily squealed as she hung onto Ken's shoulders.


A/N: Double update gaiz~ Woot woot~ I hope this double update makes you all happy, and I hope you all continue to read our story. Please tell your friends about our story too, especially if they're VIXX fans! ^-^ We'll update the next chapter soon since I'm in the mood to write~ Thank youuuu~
-ExoticMei4
tumblr_inline_mruuekeBt41qz4rgp.gif