Chapter Four

Our Love Story

JiYong:

“So hyung, you’re taking me right?”  I sat back down to the chair next to him and put on my agyeo face.  “Sorry, the spot is already reserved for someone else” He answered me.  I was about to EXPLODE with anger!  ‘WTH?  This bastard, how could he?’ Inside my head I was cussing like crazy ‘Asdfgh@#@!*&’.

 

Teddy:

“Bw…Bwoh??” He stuttered.  “Yeah sorry, but I found Bom somebody else, somebody better than you!” I replied, not looking at him or else I’ll burst into laughter.  The next thing I know ‘THE GREAT KWON JIYONG’  was sitting on my laps, using his sweet voice “Hyung”  and massaging my shoulders.

 

JiYong:

 I always get whatever I want, and I want Bom.  So sometimes you just got to do what you gotta do to make it happen.  So I decided to use my charms that I use on Bommie on him.  Since it always work on her.

I got off of my seat and sat on his lap massaging his shoulders.  But as a reaction he gave me a ‘WTF?’ look.

 

Teddy:

What the hell is he doing? ‘Aww.. He looks so adorable’ Wait what? Ughh… TEDDY! ‘I’m not gay, I’m not Gay! I’m not Gay’ I repeated  that in my head.  Just thinking about it makes my head hurt.  Well.. I'm not gay... right? 

“Hey!!  That works on Bom, but not on me, so get off!”  I pushed him off of my lap and he landed on the floor, flat on his and moan in pain.  I had always thought that he was really light since he looks like a toothpick, but after this my mind totally changed.  He is heavy.

He got back up and rubbed his because of the pain.  “Now you know how I feel about you huh?  You’re such a pain in the .” I told him.  Yes, what I had said was what I meant. 

He quickly changed the subject “Hyung. Who are you taking as Bom’s blind date?  Does he drink? Smoke? Is he famous?  If he does one of those, you CANNOT let Bom date him.  He’s such a bad influence!”  “Yahh… Idiot!  That’s exactly just like YOU!” I replied him emphasizing on the last word.

“Well… ummm… I can be an exception.” He said comfortably.  “Well, whoever I take is none of your business anyways.  Now get out or I’ll ban you from coming into my studio ever again.”  I said.

He quietly walked towards the door.  Just when I thought he gave up he suddenly ran back to me “PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE?!  I will do anything …. Anything!”  He cried.  Anything huh??  “Go wash my car!” I command him.  “What?” He said in confusion.  “Yeah you heard me go wash my car and then I might….” I saw his face light up “….MIGHT make an exception, Maybe okay?” I finished my sentence.

“Yes, yes… I’ll do anything! Anything.”  He answered.  “Well then why are you still here go, Hurry!”  I said and shoo him off.  He quickly ran out of the room. *Smirks*

Later he came back with a wet t-shirt and wet hair.  "I'm done hyung, so... that means, I can..." not wanting to finish his sentence.  Silence, thourgh out that awkward silence he justed kept blinking his eyes like Choco (Bom's dog // Bom's Imitation of Choco).  Moments later I broke the slience, remembering the list I made for him.  I handed him the piece of paper.  "Here" I said.  "What is this hyung?" He replied.  I didn't get a chance to respond but JiYong had already opened up the sheet of paper.

---

To Jiyong: So if you want to go on a date with Bom you must do the followings:

- Write a 100 word essay of how awesome and cool I am (If there's something I'm not satisfied - I'll murder you)

- Sweep the floor (If I see a piece of hair on the ground; you're so dead)

- Get my car some gasoline (You pay)

- Go buy my some food (I like sushi)

- Call me Master

- Speak formally to me

- Give me you shoes (The ones you are wearing)

- Tell everyone in the building how much you love me ( Say 100% - I don't care if it's a lie)

- Read me "The Three Little Pigs"

- Massage me like before (Without sitting on my lap)

- Buy me some Kimchi

- Most importantly YOU PAY FOR DINNER!

---

"What is this!  Wait what? GIVE YOU MY SHOES?? No!"  He said as he was reading the sheet of paper I have given him.  "So are you quiting?  Aww... Kwon Jiyong is quiting, he can't even trade a pair of shoes for a girl." I .  He just gave me a irratated and mad look.

"What? Of course not!  Umm... I get started."  He said and ran out of my studio. *Smirks*

/ / / /

40 minutes later…

I heard someone coming in the room but I just ignored it.  All of a sudden I heard a voice yelling “YAH!!!”

I turned around and there that person was, you can see the anger in the person’s eyes.   I didn’t know what to do, but one thing I know for sure was that I wasn't going to be let go easily.