Chapter Twelve

Our Love Story

The elevator doors opened the very first thing I saw was a long hair girl with a baby face.  She was walking out the entrance door.  I sigh as I saw her with ‘The One and Only, Mister Corn’

-

JiYong:

Usually at this time 2NE1 would be in the practice room.  What is Noona going?  I stepped out of the elevator and walked up to Bom.  “Bom Noona!” I yelled out.  But she had her headphone plugged in her ears.  I tried one more time, yelling up a notch.  But she still didn’t answer nor look back.  I sigh and followed her, knowing that clumsy Bom will not make it back if I don’t lead her back here.

 

Bom:

I was exiting the building.  I had just stolen a sweet butter corn from the cafeteria room and sneaking out to eat it without any distractions.

I stepped out of the building, feeling the warm wind brushed against my skin and the sounds of Seoul City.  I walked to where ever my feet took me; I didn’t care, as long as I don’t get caught by Hwangsswabu.  I happily munched on my corn while music played in my ears through my headphones.  I could smell the fire of the stove boiling up soup, the smell of fried chicken coming from my left side and the smell of freshly baked ‘……Bread?’  Omo.. I looked over to the small bakery store.  Inside the window I saw stacks of bread upon each other.  I stood by the window going back and forth on whether to leave and never come back to this block again or to go inside and go insane over bread.  For some people this is an easy thing to decide on but me in the other hand, not so much.  I literally stood there for about 10 minutes debating multiple times on what to do.

The next thing I knew I was already inside the bakery and in line at the register counter.  I looked around to admire all the bread around me.  Switching one bread to another, one by one, the bread just keeps looking tastier and tastier.  Feeling like I’m living in heaven, some idiot interrupted my thoughts. I came back to reality.  I felt something/someone poking my back.  “What would you like?” The lady from the counter asked.  I turned around with an angry face but suddenly changed when I realized who the person was.  I took off my headphones and hung them around my neck.  “Ohh..Umm, this is my first time here so; I’m not really sure what to order.” I shyly replied.

“Stupid, can’t even order bread.” I heard a guy’s voice behind me.  I turned to see who this bastard is ‘JiYong?’  “Yah!  JiYong what the heck are you doing here?” I asked him.  “I could ask you the same thing.” he replied.

I turned back to the counter lady.  “Give me the best of the best bread that you have in this store please.”  I looked at the lady.  No response.  She covered and her eyes were watery.  “Are you okay?” I asked worriedly.  I looked into her eyes and saw that she was looking behind me without blinking a single time.  I turned to see what the big deal was.  JiYong was smiling brightly behind me. ‘Of course’.