Chapter Seven

Our Love Story

The waiter took our orders; “Dinner will be served in a moment.” and gave one last smile back to Bom.  Watching him take off to the kitchen, in my mind he was already dead.

/ / / /

Teddy:

Dinner was still not served yet.  Bom and Chaerin were discussing something and JiYong and I were left out of their conversation.  I felt something tugging my shirt.  “Hyung, do something please?” JiYong said as he moved his eyeballs looking at me and then toward the ladies and back to me.  I nodded my head to tell him I completely understand.  So I turn to the ladies “Sorry ladies, I have to go use the men’s room.”  I left JiYong alone with them and head towards the bathroom.  I turned around one last time to our table and saw JiYong giving me death glares.  I simply smiled back at him and continue to my destination.

I came back to the tables just in time as the plates were being place at our table.  I pulled my chair and sat down, scooting it in so my legs were beneath the table.  I notice that the atmosphere was really awkward.  “Let’s eat!” Bom suddenly said after being quite.

As everyone was enjoying their plate, I notice one person that wasn’t.  I nudged him in the arm and he looked up at me.  I forward my body over to Chaerin.  She notice and did the same thing while blushing a little.  I whispered to her, “No matter what happens don’t talk to them….” I looked at the 2 that was sitting next to us and she also looked over too. “….Even if they try to start a conversation, just ignore them okay?” I finished, waiting for a response from her.  Chaerin nodded her head up and down as if she understands what I was talking about.  Yes, all the artists and staff in the YG Entertainment building, we all know Kwon JiYong has the biggest crush on the angelic and 8-Dimensional Bom, it wasn’t a secret to anyone; expect for the actual person, Park Bom.  I smiled sheepishly and go back to sitting back on my seat.

“So, Teddy Oppa….” Bom tried to start a conversation but I quickly face over to Chaerin “So, do you enjoy your dinner?” I asked her, totally ignoring Bom. “Oppa?” She again said but I continue to ignore.

 

JiYong:

I completely understood what Hyung was doing and followed.  He wanted me to start talking to Bom so he told Chaerin to not talk to us.  Yes, I eavesdropped again, hehe.

“Umm.. Bom, is your food good?” I finally talked to her.  “Yeah it is, it's really good!” She replied with a smile.  “Really? Noona let me try!” I reach my chopsticks out to her plate but before I can reach her plate she already grabbed it off the table, forbidding me from eating it.  “Pabo, you are eating the same thing as me.  Plus you haven’t even touched food.  Here let me get some of yours.” She placed her plate back down on the table and reached her hands to my plate but I used my chopsticks and hit her hands away.  She flinches and moan in pain that was coming from her hand.  “Yah!  What the heck was that for?!” She said as she kissed the oo on her hand.  “I’m sorry noona, did that hurt?” I said regretting what I did.  “Of course it did, look!” She showed me her hands that I had hit with my chopsticks and made a cute sad puppy face.

“I’m so sorry Noona, sorry, sorry.” I grabbed her hand and rub it to make the pain lessen.  After a while I looked over to the 2 that were sitting next to us.  I froze; they were looking at me like I’m some kind of idiot.  Well who wouldn’t, I’m here rubbing a lady’s hand in the middle of a Chinese restaurant.  I smiled and let go of her hand as she pulled away.  A couple of coughs coming from Teddy Hyung,  “It’s not what it looks like” Bom explained.  They both looked at Bom and then they both start to continue their conversation earlier like they had saw nothing, leaving us left out again.

This wasn't really how I thought out date would go, So I imagine another version of how our first date would be like.  Beach with the sunset?  Eating cotton candy at the circus? Or me winning Bom a giant teddy bear like how guys do in movies?

 

Bom:

I sat there looking down at my plate that had some leftover noodles.  I grabbed my drink and took little sips as I looked around the room.  I looked over to what was in front of me.  He looked kind of spaced out.  So I grabbed my chopstick and lean forward to tap him on the forehead, making him flinch and snap back into reality.  “Whaa?”  He turned to his face to me.

“Did that hurt?” I asked.  “What hurted?” I guess he couldn’t feel the pain.  After a while I can see him furrowing his eyebrows and going back and forth across his forehead with his hand.  I guess the pain came after a while.  “Oww… What happened?” He asked as he rubs his forehead back and forth.  I simply replied, “Nothing” with a smile on my face and look in another direction.

/ / / /

After dinner we decided to take Teddy’s car back to the apartment since 2NE1’S car was stuck in traffic because of a car accident that happened in the freeway.  Teddy was driving, JiYong was sitting in the passenger seat, meanwhile Chaerin was sitting behind Teddy and I sat behind JiYong in the back of the car.  I stare into the black night.  It was a night of the New Moon.  The only light that was given for us to see through the dark night was the street lights and the little amount of light in the car, which wasn’t that much help.

I can see JiYong’s reflection through the window that was reflecting from the light.  He was quietly sleeping, resting his head on the seatbelt that was going across his chest.  Suddenly he opened his eyes and I quickly turn my head to Chaerin’s direction hoping that he didn’t see me looking at him.  He might think I’m a creepy Noona who likes to watch little boys sleep at night.  Which is somehow true in the case.

 

Narrator:

Park Bom had fallen asleep during the drive and Jiyong tried his best not to fall asleep, but once in a while his eyes would slowly close and the quickly open again.

The four of them arrived in at 2NE1’S apartment parking lot.  Teddy parked his car near the entrance of the door.  He was overly tired so once he parked he lay his head on the driving wheel.  JiYong got off of the car and walked to Bom’s side of the door and open it.  Park Bom was quietly sleeping and let out tiny soft snores which madde JiYong chuckled.  JiYong couldn’t resist her.  So he went closer to her face and…