Chapter Eight

Our Love Story

Park Bom was quietly sleeping with tiny soft snoring.  JiYong couldn’t resist her.  So he went closer to her face and…  

/ / / /

Narrator:

He went closer to her face and JiYong’s face was infront of her, about an inch away until their lips meet. *BEEEP!!!* The car’s horn went off because of Teddy’s big head had accidentally pushed the center of the wheel which cause the loud car noise.  The three sleepy-heads woke up by surprised of the sudden noise.  Bom jumped up.  “Ackk…” JiYong cried as he swings his head back. 

Bom’s head had accidently hit JiYong’s nose when she jumped in shocked.  “Ahh….Noona..” JiYong cried again.  He stepped away from the car to check if his nose was flowing with red blood yet.

Bom shook her head so then she could be more awaken and see what was surrounding her.  She looked over to JiYong,  “What were you doing in front of my face?!” She commanded an answer.  JiYong tried to think of an answer.  “Umm.. I… I was.. *cough* ..You had an eyelash on your cheeks, Umm..  So I tried to wipe of off, Yeah…That is exactly what I was trying to do.”  Satisfied with his answer he gave her an awkward smile. Bom just gave him a ‘your-stupid’ look.

Bom got out of the car to check up on him.  He was bending down; with his head in the other direction, all she could see was his sticking out.  His hands were covering his nose.  “Are you alright?” Bom asked.  He quickly raised up at the sound of her voice.  Still facing the away from her he touch his nose again to make sure it wasn’t bleeding.  Nope, no blood.  He turned to her and gave her an embarrass smile.

It was still dark but enough to see each other by the light from the building next door.  Chaerin and Teddy already went up to the apartment and JiYong and Bom were lefted alone still outside of the building, standing next to Teddy’s car;  Bom leaning on Teddy’s car while JiYong was in front of her with his head tilt down and scratching his neck with his right arm.  Bom broke the silence, “Maybe I should go in.”  She turns to head over to the building’s entrance.  JiYong didn’t want her to go but he couldn’t find the nerves to tell her.

A flashing light came towards the entrance of the parking lot ‘YG’s Car!’ Bom screamed in her head.  She knew that if YG found out the two of them would be dead meat for sure.

She turn back towards the car so she could be unseen by YG, but what she didn’t expect was to trip and fall over.  Her eyes were closed when she felt herself falling.  The cement floor wasn’t as hard as Bom thought, more like soft and comfortable.  She slowly opened her eyes.  Her eyes meet with another.  ‘JiYong?’ she thought.  Yes the only and only ‘THE GREAT KWON JIYONG’. She was shocked.  She tripped on him in the first place, now she is on top of him, but farther more she felt something soft on her lips.