Chapter Two

Our Love Story

Bom:

I pushed the doors open that it shocked everyone in the room, even myself and yelled out “TEDDY!” Everyone was looking up at me in shocked.  “Bom.. What brings you here?” He said.  This idiot, can’t he tell I’m mad at him?  “Were you crying?” He continued looking up at me while sitting on his chair.  I made my way to him and yelled “NOO!! BUT CHAERIN WAS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER?!”  He was speechless.  Silence filled the room.  The only thing that was heard was my hard breathing.  I can feel everyone was staring at me in shock of my tone of voice.  “What?” was the only thing that came out of his mouth.  “Seriously, don’t try and act stupid, you know what I’m talking about.” I looked at him in disbelief.

“I do not know what you are talking about seriously.” Teddy said.  This Jerk.  “Are you trying to act stupid?  Do you want me to tell everyone in this room what happened?” I said as I looked around the room and saw my sunbaes looking at us.

He stood up and took a hold of my hand, dragging me out of the room.

JiYong:

The door flew open.  Bom?  I haven’t seen her since what happened at the party a week ago.  Oh, how I miss her.  Her hair, her smile, her eyes and her voice.  I was lost in my own world. Until, “Are you trying to act stupid?  Do you want me to tell everyone in this room what happened with Chaerin?!” I was shocked by Bom’s voice.  She had never spoken to her sunbaes like this before.  I was confused about what was happening between them and why was Chaerin apart of this? How is hyung trying to act stupid?  What happened?  Wait is my Bommie crying?

Then suddenly hyung stood up and dragged her out of the room.  What the heck?  What is he doing?  I stood up about to reach for the door and follow but Kush grabbed my wrist, preventing me from going.  “Let them talk, I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding.”

 “I’m going to the bathroom” I excused myself from the room knowing that it’s not the place I’m really going to. The only thing was in my mind was Bom.  I need to find them. ‘Teddy, If you hurt Bom I will come after you’ I thought to myself as I open the door.

 

Teddy:

I dragged her down the hallway.  Suddenly I felt something on my hand. What the heck?  “AHH!!” I yelled in pain as Bom bite my hand.  I release my hand off of her wrist and rubbed the hand that she have had bitten.  I moan in pain.  “What was that for?”

“What was that for?  You were trying to kidnap me!  That was self defense.”  She replied, staring into my eyes, I can tell she hates me.  “I just want to talk.”  I said.

“If you wanted to talk why didn’t you just say something instead of dragging me out here?”

“Sorry, Let’s talk” I said and made my way to the nearest bench in the hallway and sat.  Bom came closer and sat next to me.

“Let me explain, About Chaerin…” I started.  She nodded her head up and down listen to what I am going to say. “…She confessed to me and I just couldn’t,  I mean she is like a younger sister to me.  Our age has a huge gap…”  She interrupted me, “The age doesn’t matter.”

“Yes, but I can’t cause she is my baby sister and love her very much but not the same kind of love she feels.  I love her as family.  ONLY family.”  I was going to continue but once again interrupted by Bom.  “Give her one chance?”  She asked.  Uhh.. This stupid girl, why can’t she understand the simplest things?

JiYong:

I walked down the hallway, I was about to go up the stairs until I heard a conversation.  Bommie?  Hyung?  I quietly walk toward the voices.  I peek from the tree plant that was placed not that far from them. 

“Give her one chance?” I heard Bom.

“ Sorry, Chaerin is my sister, I can’t possibly date her!” Teddy replied to Bom.

 

Teddy:

Aishh… This girl.

I heard something coming from the plant.  OMG! Is it a ghost?  But it’s so early and bright outside, why would a ghost come out at this time.  Oh , I have to stop staying late in the studio, I don’t want a ghost to come and haunt me!

Then I saw a pair of blue shoes.  The one that looked like Jiyong was wearing.  Wait a minute.  That ghost IS JiYong.  Hhaha, Trying to eavesdrop on us huh? 

“Oppa?  Oppa?” Bom said tugging on my sweater.  “Ohh. Huh? Yeah, What did you say?” I asked.

“I was saying…” I cut her off.  “Bom let’s make a deal okay?”  She looked at me with a confused look.  “I will go on a date with Chaerin if…” She cuts me off “Really?!”  Her face turned bright.  I nodded. “Yes, only if you make a deal with me.” I finished.

“Yes, Anything for Chaerin.  What is it?”

“I will go on a date with her if you also come along.” I told her. “What?! Why?  Do you even know what a date is Oppa?  Why would I want to go and distract you guys?” She said.

“I was just thinking, it’s a while since I last when on a date, so it might be awkward between us, so I want you to come along too…. I will bring you a date, are you in for a blind date?” I said as I kept looking back to the ghost behind the plant and back at her smiling devilishly.  I can see her giving in when I mention “bring a date”.

 

Jiyong:

“…. I will bring you a date, are you in for a blind date?” I heard Hyung say. 

‘Blind date?  Blind Date? BLIND DATE?????  Hyung is bringing me as the blind date for sure right?  I mean he knows about how I feel about her.

 

Bom:

Okay, This guy really know me huh?  He always brings up guys when he wants me to do something for him.  Aish, Should I accept?  I mean the last time someone asked me to go on a blind date I decline.  Maybe I should, just for fun.  “Aishh..Umm.. Okay, fine.  But remember this is ONLY for Chaerin okay?”  What am I saying?  This is totally for me!

 

Teddy: *SMILES*