Chapter Fourteen

Our Love Story

I saw a smirk, and I knew he was up to something, something bad.

-

Bom:

“So…” He started and lean back on the bench we were currently sitting on.  Hmphh… I made my puppy eyes to tell him to go easy on me.  But his smiled just got bigger.  “Therefore you have to-” before he can finish I covered my ears.  “LALALALALA” I sang to prevent myself from hearing what he had to say.

 

JiYong:

“Yahh… Park Bom!” I tried to pull her hand off from her ears but it was useless.  She stood up and walked away, with the bag of bread that ‘I BOUGHT’ for her.  “Hey!!” I chased after her before she can go farther away from me.  I caught up to her, her hands were seeing covering her ears and she still sang her ‘LALALAs’ I went over on wrapped my arms around her waist.  Bom stopped walking and slowly uncovered her ears.  I love this feeling of making her blush.  I could feel the heat coming from her body.  I placed my head on her shoulder from behind which made her blush more than she already have been.

“BREAD!!” Bom shouted.  I removed my head from her shoulder and she releases herself from my hold.  She bends down on the sidewalk and I saw her bags of bread on the ground. “NOO…WHY?!!!” She cried as she picked up the dirty stick of bread that was lying on the ground.  Not trying to be mean but I just couldn’t help myself and burst into laughter.  Bom Noona stood up and…. TT_TT

 

Bom:

As I was saying my R.I.P words to my fresh baked bag of bread (THAT I HAVEN’T GOT THE CHANCE TO EAT AT LEAST 2 BITES YET!!! GRRRR…); JiYong burst into laughter.  I looked up at him, still bend down on the sidewalk, he was laughing uncontrollably.  I furrow my eyebrows, I picked up the stick of bread that was now covered in dirt, and stood up.  I was now standing in front of him.

*Smack. Smack. Smack* I smack him on his leg for laughing at me.  But it did not stop from there… More smacking.  Watching him cry in forgiveness I also burst into laughter, still attacking him.

 

JiYong:

Aish.. This girl.  I had enough of this, Bom was still attacking me with her ‘dirty’ bread.  I waited for the right moment and then, I reach out and grabbed her wrist (Attacking with bread hand) and pulled her closer….Until our lips touched.