Chapter One

Our Love Story

Chaerin:

“ No Unnie I don’t want that!” I said to Bom.  This girl; umm… I can never understand what is going on inside that head of hers.  She does the weirdest things.  “Eat it. It’s good for you.” Bom replied back.  Why is she bothering me? Well there is this guy, yes this guy and he knows that I like him but he doesn’t feel the same way as I do.

“Unnie, I’m okay.” I told her.

“Tell me what is wrong first.” She said, more like command.  “It’s complicated.” She raised an eyebrow after what I had just said.  “So, You confessed to him right?”

“Yes” I replied with my head down as tears fell upon my hands.

I couldn`t tell what happened to Bom.  She loves me and if she knows this she will kill him.  I wouldn’t want him to get hurt.  Bom can be crazy when you hurt her kids.

Let me give you guys a history of “this guy”.  He is the most handsome guy I have ever met.  He is in the same company as I am.  He is the main rapper of this boy group.  “This Guy” also composes songs for us (2NE1).  Whenever I need help he was always there for me, through ups and down times.  The person I want to go to when I am afraid.  I always thought that he felt the same way as I do but after I confessed earlier he told me “Sorry, I love Bom.”

“Sorry, I love Bom.” This was repeated over and over my head a hundred times.

It broke my heart into millions of pieces.  Why is it her and not me?  Was I not good enough for him?  Am I really that ugly like what people say I am?  Thousands of uncertain questions went through my head.  I felt like life wasn’t worth living for after you had been told the person you love is in love with someone else, that someone which is your best friend, Group member and most importantly your family.  I felt like crying I needed someone to cry on but the question is who?

Bom:

I couldn’t watch her crying anymore.  “Girls are not pretty when they cry.” I told her.  But it only made her cry even more. ‘Uhh… Stupid Bom’ I told myself.  “Chaerin, look at me.” I took her face and turn it towards me.  “Everything is alright.  Maybe he doesn’t realize it.  Not yet at least.  Or maybe it wasn’t meant to be.  Your still young and have a lot of time to find that guy. The Guy.  The Perfect one.” I tried to comfort her.  ‘Okay good job Bom’ I thought.

She looked away and cried more, her cries grew louder and even started to get hiccups.  ‘Stupid. Stupid, Stupid’ what did I say now?  I thought that it would make her feel better but why is she crying even more?  I couldn’t take it anymore and started to cry with her.  Tears falling down from my cheeks to my chin and falling from my face, landing to the ground.  We both cried so much that out tears could start a river and push him into the tears we cried and drown. 

I had enough of this.  I have to let him know what he is missing.  Come on the ‘Baddest Female Seoul City Ever Had’ who would want to miss out on that?  So I stormed out of the room and made my way to his work area.  The place you can find him every day.  The Place he loves the most.  The place he gets inspired.  Well not anymore.  I’m going to make it the place that he hates for now on.  I pushed the doors open that it shocked everyone in the room, even myself and yelled out “TEDDY!”