Chapter Three

Our Love Story

Bom:

“Aishh..Umm.. Okay, fine.  But remember this is ONLY for Chaerin okay?”  What am I saying?  This is totally for me!

Teddy: *SMILES*

 

 

The next Morning

Jiyong:

  I couldn’t sleep last night.  The only thing that was in my head was her.  I kept on imagining how “our” date would be like, minus the part with Chaerin and Teddy Hyung.  So I stormed into my huge closet filled with clothes.  Should I wear something casual? Or something fancy, Tux?

5 minutes past and I was still standing there trying to figure out what to wear.  5 minutes turned into 10, into 40 into an hour.  So I decided just to wear something simple. “ I mean I don’t want her to think I’m crazy if I show up in a…” I pulled out a Banana suit … “This…” I continued.

 

Teddy:

Last night I was working late as usual.  I am tired as heck, even to the point that I couldn’t even go to the men’s room.  As I sat on my chair, spinning it around and around with my eyes closed * Knock.Knock*

I looked over to the door and saw a head peek into the studio.

“Hyung… Can I come in?” JiYong said quietly as he slowly walked in.  “Sure?” I replied; what is up with this guy?  Is he going to ask me for money again?  I mean come on, I don’t even get paid as much as he do.

He sat on the chair next to me, smiling widely just staring at me.  “What?!” I looked at him.  “So, do you have plans tonight?” He said.  I just sat there with a big smile stuck on my face. “….Yes, why do you care?” I responded.  “Well… I was wondering….” He started but I cut him off “NO!”

“Buhhuhh?? You didn’t even let me finish.” He said as he rose up from the chair he was currently sitting on with a dissatisfied look on his face.  Awhh… How I love to .  These are one of the few moments I actually enjoy myself and away from work, which is teasing Jiyong and Bom.  So in that case I replied back “I said no didn’t I ? ” trying my best to sound annoyed.  But inside I was as happy as a fat kid eating chocolate cake.

I turned back to the table that was working on, with lyric sheets spread all over the table I tried to look like I was busy;;;;; which I am, Kinda…  I felt him still standing next to me and a small smile creep into mr face.

“Then who are you taking as BOM’S BLIND DATE?!” He said with anger in his tone.  I looked up at him.  I quickly spoke, “How did you know? … About Bom?  Were you eavesdropping on our conversation yesterday?  Ohh you little…” I lied of course I know he was eavesdropping but I try to continue my acting and  raised my hand ‘faking’ to about to hit him.

 

Jiyong:

‘Oh Crap! I spoke too soon.  Stupid; I was trying to slowly get there but my STUPID mouth just HAD to blurt it out!’  I thought.  All of a sudden I saw hyung’s hands raise up;   ‘RUN JIYONG RUN!!!’  I flinched and step back a little, towards the couch… “Umm… Not exactly, you see I thought you were going to kidnap my Bom so I followed, please don’t hurt me” I said and put on my best imitation of Bom’s eye blinking.

He put his hands down and sighs.  “Why would you think that? Do I look like a criminal to you?”

“….Kinda?  I mean look at you” I pointed to him, with my hands going up and down and continue, “If I see someone like you in the street I would probably…” “Shut Up!” He stopped me from finishing.

“So hyung, you’re taking me right?”  I sat back down to the chair next to him and put on my agyeo face.  “Sorry, the spot is already reserved for someone else” He answered me.