Chapter Eleven

Our Love Story

JiYong:

I sat there in the studio with Teddy Hyung and decided to head out for a nice cold drink.  I walked into the elevator doors and pressed the down button, making the door close.

 

-Flashback- Last Night

Bom Noona was walking towards the door. I sigh in disappointment.

A flashing light was coming towards the entrance of the parking lot.  ‘Humm.. That car looks familiar’ I thought to myself.  I investigate if for awhile.  I suddenly realize it was YG Hyung’s car.  ‘What if he saw Bom Noona and me here together?’

‘I just came by to drop Noona off’ No Stupid excuse. Umm ‘I saw Bom Noona and decided take her home’ Umm, not good enough.

 As I was still planning on an excuse on what I am going to say when we get caught by hyung.  Something fell on top of me.  Which caused be to fall on my back on the ground.  My eyes were wide-opened.

*Stuttering* ‘Ourrr…lipsss…touchhh…TOUCHED!!’

-End Of Flashback-

 

As I was lost in the memory of last night, the elevator doors opened the very first thing I saw was a long hair girl with a baby face.  She was walking out the entrance door.  I sigh as I saw her with my worst enemy, ‘The One and Only, Mister Corn’