Chapter Five

Our Love Story

 

Teddy:

I heard someone coming in the room but I just ignored it.  All of a sudden I heard a voice yelling “YAH!!!”

I turned around and there that person was, you can see the anger in the person’s eyes.   I didn’t know what to do, but one thing I know for sure was that I was so dead.  “Bom-ah?”  It was ‘THE ONE AND ONLY BOM’

“Yah! You lied to me!  You didn’t keep your promise!  What about Chaerin?!”  She screamed into my face.  “I was going to, I just need to finish up these lyrics.” I respond.  “Well you better hurry up because Chaerin is trying to kill us.  We’ve been practicing for almost 3 hours non-stop.  I think she is trying to attack me cause she keeps on scolding me!” She quickly stormed out of the room.  ‘UGH.. Now I have to go finish what I had started.’

I got up from my chair and stretch my arms.  I pushed in my chair and hit the lights off and walked out of the studio.  I got to the practice room where 2NE1 is still practicing for their performance of Can’t Nobody.  I peek through the see-through glass door and I can see how frustrated Chaerin was.

“ ..Bad, bad but I’m so good, good….” Minzy was singing her part.  I approach Chaerin.  I was now standing in front of her.  She just glared at me.  “Let’s talk.” I said.  “I have nothing to talk about.” She responded and looked away.  I looked over to Bom and she gave me an I-will-kill-you-if-you-don’t look.  I sigh and just drag her out of the Practice room.  “Oppa….” I looked back and saw Dara was about to say something to me but Bom quickly cover and drag her back.  “Let them talk for a moment.” Bom said and shoo me away.

 

Chaerin: 

Teddy dragged me out of the room.  We got out of the practice room and he let go of my hand.  “What do you want?  Do you want to hurt my feelings again?” I asked him and looked though the glass door and saw HER, the one he said he loved when I had confessed to him. A tear almost fell down my eyes but I was strong enough to keep them in.  “Because I….” I continued but was stopped by Teddy “Do you want to go for dinner with me tonight?” He interrupted.  “What?” I was shocked by his all of a sudden question.  “Yeahh…” He shyly responds.

“But you said that you loved Bom?” I asked.  “No, I just used Bom as an excuse.  But now I want to give this a try, I’ll never know if I never give you a chance… So do you want to go to dinner tonight?”  He asked me.  HE ASKED ME!  From all of those years I had always wanted to hear him say these words; beside ‘will you marry me’ but TEDDY just asked me out!

“But….” He continued. I don’t think this would be something good.  “Will you bring Bom?” He asked.  BRING BOM?! So he only asked so he can see Bom? I thought he used her as an excuse?  “Huh?” was the only thing that came out of my mouth.  I was in deep confusion.

“Yeah. Well since it’s our FIRST date.  I don’t want it to be awkward, so can you bring Bom?  It’s okay, I already found her a date.  I am sure she’s up for it, do you?” He questioned.  “Umm, well yeah sure, I’ll ask her” I replied him with a small smile on my face.  All of this time I was mad at Bom, It was clearly waste of my time.  He DIDN’T love her!  I regret scolding Bom.  I should apologize.  I was lost in guilt until, “Okay, Tonight at 7:00pm; at the restaurant that YG Family went last month to celebrate your 2nd anniversary, Okay?”  He asked.  “Yes; sure.  I’ll be there; I mean we’ll be there.”  I answered.  Oppa gave me a smile and walked away.  As soon as I couldn’t see him anymore I jumped up and down squealing of happiness.

 

Bom:

Chaerin walked back into the room and I can tell that she isn’t mad anymore because I just saw her jumping up and down through the glass door a second ago.  She came in with a big smile on her face.  “Wow 6:00 already?  Okay then practice is over.  Bommie Unni comes with me.”  She dragged me out of the room and she reach for my purse.  The other member didn’t get a chance to speak but we both were already out the door.

“Yah!  Slow down.  3 hours of practice was already enough, don’t make me run now!” I said but she ignored and continues dragging me out of the building.  We suddenly stop.  “Unni, Let’s go shopping.” She asked. “What?” I was totally confused.  Why shopping when a minute ago she wanted to kill me?

“Yes, I have a date and you’re coming along.”  She waved her hand to a taxi that was coming towards us.  I just smile.-