His Proposal.

Marrying the Bully

Sora's Pov

My jaw literally dropped when I saw him smirking in front of me. D-did I kissed this guy?

Kim Woobin. 

I know him. The university's bully. He's the only heir of K&M Groups who owns the K&M Malls and K&M Lands. This guy is ultra rich that he thinks he can make fun of anyone, including his professors.

"Is my body that awesome for you to stare with your mouth wide open, Kang Sora?" He said.

He knows my name! 

Then I realized that he was only wearing his boxers. My! But he has a good body. And skin too. My eyes locked on his perfectly toned abs. And in the middle of his boxers... Aissh! Not that! Erase it! Clear your head Sora!

He smirked at me as he pulled me from my position. He grabbed my hand and put it over his stomach for me to feel his abs. It's kinda... Hard?

"You like it?" He asked while grinning.

I quickly pull my hands away.

"Excuse me?" I asked but instead he smiled.

"You might say you don't like it but the answer is obvious. You're blushing."

I put my hands over my cheeks. He's right! I'm blushing. I quickly turned around. 

"Let's have some breakfast." He said and put his hand over my shoulder. 

I quickly brushed it off. In the university, he's mean and evil so why will I trust him? 

"I'm leaving." I stand firm.

"What's the rush? Aren't you full of questions? Why don't we talk about it over breakfast?" He suggested. "We could start from how you grabbed my neck and how you tried to put your tongue inside mine to how we got into my bed."

"Yaaa!" I shouted at him as I covered my ears. I felt that my cheeks were burning. Then his laughter filled his house. "My friends drugged me last night- that's why it happened."

I tried to explain but he gave me his "I'm not buying it" look.

"I'm leaving. Thanks for taking me in."

I was walking my way out when I remembered something. I looked back at him and saw him staring at me, his arms crossed over his chest. Aissh, this guy. He didn't even bothered to put some clothes on. Didn't he know that his body is so distracting?

"How did I get here? W-where's Edward?" I asked hysterically.

"I carried you. And who's Edward? You're alone last night."

"Edward is my Porsche car! Oh no! I left him in the club."

"Are you nuts? You named your car Edward?" He laughed again. "That's the dumbest thing I've heard!" 

He was the most annoying thing ever! He sure is the best bully ever. I stomped at his foot forcefully before rushing out of his unit.

 

It was past 8 in the morning when I reached home. Since my bag was with Sena, I asked her to pick Edward and take her to the school. I was so thankful that she will do it for me. 

I carefully sneaked into the house without anyone noticing it. I was about to climb to my room when I passed over the study room and overheard my mom and Atty. Choi's conversation. I hid behind the door.

"If we don't resolve this matter, you will lost everything and even President Kang might go to jail." I heard him. 

"What? Why?" I came out. Their eyes grew wide when they saw me standing before them.

"Sora, go to your room. This isn't your play ground." My mom said. There's authority in her voice.

"No. Tell me, omma." I insisted. "Atty. Choi said appa might go to jail, why? Tell me. I'm not a kid anymore."

"Not now, Sora."

I saw Atty. Choi put her hand on my mom's shoulder and nodded gently as if telling her that it's ok. After a while, my mom turned her back on me as Atty. Choi asked me to come closer. She led me to the couch and gently held my hand.

"President Kang wanted so much to open a hotel in China. You know that, right?"

I nodded. "It's his dream. To build a hotel in every country."

"Right. A year ago, he sent an agent to look for a place and made everything ready. He even gathered investors for the branch in China. The construction was almost finished when an accident happened."

"What accident?" I asked.

"Half of the building collapsed because of the earthquake that happened two weeks ago in China. Most of the workers were injured. When we checked, we found out that the agent fooled us. He asked for a great sum of money but what he provided us was cheap and destructible materials."

I covered my mouth because of the great horror.

"Not only that, we found out that all the papers he sent us was illegal. And because of that, China was asking us to pay all the damages including the workers's hospital fees and needs."

"How much are they asking?" I took the courage to ask. "Is it too much that we may lost everything?"

Atty. Choi nodded. At that moment, I saw my mom bowed her head. I rushed to her because I knew she's crying. 

"Everything's going to be ok, omma." 

 

Atty. Choi left omma and I. She promised us that she'll give us news soon. 

"Mianhe, Sora-ya." Omma whispered. I ran to her and hugged her tight. I know she's going through a hard time. "Mianheyo. This time, we can't give you and your sister the things you want."

"Don't be, omma. We can make it." I assured her. 

Just then, Mrs. Lee-our house keeper came with our 3 other house keepers. They were weeping.

"Madame Kang, they are here to say goodbye."

Omma stood up and embrace them. I saw her cry with them. I wanted to cry too but I can't. My omma needs me so I have to remain strong.

"Mianhe. Please forgive me." She said in between her sobs. I came to them and caressed omma's back.

"We'll see each other, soon." I said trying to lift up the mood.

The three housekeepers left but Mrs. Lee didn't.

"Mrs. Lee-"

"Madame Kang, please let me stay. You don't have to pay me. I will serve you wholeheartedly." 

We were touched at what she told us. Bless her for deciding to stay with us.

 

The whole day, omma cried. I didn't go to school and stayed by her side. It was a good thing, at least she's letting all her hard feelings go. 

When she fell asleep, I went to the study room. There I saw piles of papers, bills and a law suit for appa. I kept my tears in, it's just no use for now. 

As I left the study, a dark and silent living room welcomed me. I hate to admit it but I can feel that were losing everything and I can't let that happen. 

 

I went to school the next day. Luckily, I only have two classes. After those two, I planned to go to my appa and omma's relatives to ask for their help. 

As I enter the university, I felt how the other students stared at me. I don't know, but it wasn't the "admiring stare" they always give me. 

"I heard Kyuden Hotel was having a hard time." I heard as I passed through the flocks of students outside our classroom. 

"I heard it too. My father said that they were bankrupt." The other one said.

I sighed before entering our classroom. Gosh, news travels fast.

 

"Sora! What happened to you?" Yeonseo said as soon as she saw me. "You and him... Together since yesterday?"

"What? Of course not!" I answered as I sit on the empty desk beside her. "I went home as soon as I woke up..."

In his bed. I woke up in Kim Woobin's bed. 

Sena put her hands over mine and smiled gently.

"I heard the news. When are you planning to tell us?" She said.

"Babo!" Yeonseo lightly pinched my arm. "Are you ok?"

I nodded and force a smile. "I'm okay, Sohyun's ok too but omma, she's not taking it nicely."

Just then, a familiar face stepped in the room. I felt chills as I heard his voice.

"Everyone, step out for a while." 

I quickly stood up and pulled Yeonseo and Sena with me. I can't bear to see this psycho here.

"Except for you, Kang Sora."

My heart was pounding but I won't let him see that. I will show him that I'm not scared of him.

"Why? I have nothing to tell you." I said as I glared at him.

"Everyone, leave!" He shouted making everyone leave. 

"We're just outside." Sena whispered before going outside with Yeonseo. 

 

"Sit." Kim Woobin said as he closed
 the front and back doors. It was only me and him in this room.

"Kim Woobin-sshi, what do you want?" I bravely asked.

He walked towards me and sat opposite me. Sitting in front of me, made me see his face clearly. He has a manly and strong facial features. His eyes were dark brown and his eye brows were thick. He's nose was pointed and his lips were shiny and red as if he put a lip gloss in it. I must admit, this guy has good looks with a bad boy charms.

"I heard the Kyuden Hotel's building in China collapsed leaving your family in crisis... And bankruptcy." He straightforwardly said.

"I won't deny it. We're really facing a difficulty." I said.

"Being the heir to K&M Groups, I want to help you. But you have to help me too." 

I looked at him with confused eyes. What is he trying to say?

"Marry me." 

_________________________________

Thanks again for reading and to Tikass for being the very first one to subscribe! I'm so sorry I dunno how to tag. ;) 

Another thanks for the views! Love love. :)