Misery

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 2 - Misery

Soorin put her mannequin to her bag. She is going to take her exam today, and she hope that her mannequin could give her some luck. As she wear her school uniform, she saw a text from her gangster unnies. They were persuading her not to take her exam.

"As if. I still want to have my exam, not gonna give up my studies for a bunch of fools like you." Soorin scoffed when she saw the text message.

Soorin doesn't like her gangster unnies. She thinks that she might be a gangster, but that wasn't her real character. She is, just a normal girl seeking for friendships and apparently, only being a gangster makes her found some. But her gangster unnies didn't know that, only thinking that she is a badass gangster with pretty good results.

She walked out of her huge mansion and bid goodbye with her Umma. Her umma always makes breakfast for her before she carried on with her own experiment. Soorin walked to school with a heavy heart as she took out her mannequin.

"Mannequin, Mannequin. I wish you can be alive. If you are, you can go to school with me everyday. Guess what? I wished to wear my big geeky specs. I hate my hair colour, I hate pretending to be fierce. I hate skipping schools and go to clubs everyday. I hate smoking and drinking because it is really bad. But what to do? I have no friends. I hate loneliness. All I have is you, but you aren't alive." Soorin talked to the Mannequin as she looked at it. She finds herself really stupid to talk to a mannequin.

When she reached school, she pretend to shoot fierce glares at the nerdy girl and kicked the chair off her way. She sat on the chair proudly as she took out her books to revise for examination. Just then, her gangster unnie went to her school to find her.

"Yah, Soorin-ah. What is the purpose for revising for the exam. Just flunk it." Her gangster unnie said while snickering at her.

"Shut up." Soorin scoffed and looked away.

Knowing that Soorin is not going to give up her exam, her gangster unnie walked away angrily.

The exam starts soon after. Soorin had revised for nights over her examination and is well-prepared for the exam. Although she maybe a badass gangster on surface that hates studying and skip schools, she never missed a single exam. She topped the school for her results and that really shocks all the teachers. Teachers thought well of her and tried to persuade her to stop her gang activies outside, but she wouldn't listen to it. What can she do? She wants to leave the gang too, but she have no friends and she needed one badly.. Back to the topic..

When the exam finally ends, Soorin hand in her paper proudly and leave the examination hall, without caring for the next lesson. She left and went to find her unnie.

"Unnie!" Soorin shouted as she ran towards her unnie.

"Yah, how is your exam?" One of the gangster unnie, Haejin, asked.

Haejin is the only gangster that truely cares for Soorin.

"It's fine!" Soorin said excitedly.

"Did you study for the exam?" Haejin asked.

"N-No?" Soorin lied, knowing that her unnies and dongsaeng will laugh at her for caring a mid-term examination that seriously.

"Then how would you pass?" Her another not-so-kind unnie said.

"E-Erm, because of this!" Soorin took out her mannequin and proudly showed to the gangster. She had forgotten how her unnies look down on little girls.

"Yah, get a life. Carry that stupid mannequin around?"

"How old are you? 5 years old? Dump that away before you hang out with us!" The leader of the gang said and walked away.

Soorin looked at her mannequin sadly. She had that mannequin for 5 years and that is her first creation of a mannequin. She knew she had to get rid of the mannequin as if the members found her with the mannequin again, she would be mocked forever.

"Mianhe." Soorin said to the mannequin.

____________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Okay guys, I know I wrote in the foreword that Soorin hated the mannequin, but I found it hard to link it in this chapter. So I will changed the foreword a little. Continue to support please ^^